World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Jan. 16, 2015

I found one of the posts of the deleted account:
[Image: 21kj71h.jpg]

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Jan. 16, 2015

Dormantspirit is the only deleted account, Kei Deleted it instead of banking it accidentally.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kei - Jan. 17, 2015

I just came across this blast from the past in my e-mail:

Beyblade returns this summer, and more Beywiki news! Wrote:Hello Beywiki members!

It has been an exciting month for Beywiki. With
the breaking news that Takara-Tomy will be
reviving Beyblade this summer, with the first
products being released on August 9th, 2008, there
has been a surge of energy within the community.
By the way, if you haven't heard this news yet,
check out the forums! You can bet that when these
products come out, you will be able to find
hands-on reviews of them almost immediately at
Beywiki.

I know that the wiki updates have been a tad
stagnant as of late ... but change is in the air
for us. I haven't been able to work on the wiki
because I don't have my Beyblades with me, but all
that will change at BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! this year

Oh right! BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! will be hosted at
Anime North on May 24, 2008. We have loads of
prizes to give away so make sure to stop by if you
want some! Check out the forums for more
information.

As I was saying, I'll be getting my Beyblades back
then, and I'll be able to do more. I've created a
new logo and banner for the forums, and you should
see the graphics show up on the wiki, along with a
redone home page, quite shortly.

Members have been signing up every day and we're
almost at 200 members. We're the most popular
Beyblade website in the world right now! Thanks
for all your support, and if you haven't stopped
by in a while, check us out; you have nothing to
lose.

@[Bey Brad]
Beywiki Founder
http://forums.beywiki.com

Dated: 4/23/08

200 members and we were the most popular Beyblade site in the world! I don't think anyone could ever usurp us at this point haha. Unsmith

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Jan. 17, 2015

Almost 200 members ? Haha, wow, this is a great find.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Wizard - Jan. 17, 2015

(Jan. 17, 2015  1:40 AM)Kei Wrote: 200 members and we were the most popular Beyblade site in the world! I don't think anyone could ever usurp us at this point haha. Unsmith

Might as well be the only Beyblade site in the world at this point, haha. Actually... Are we? (Not including official sites from Hasbro and Takara, of course)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dual - Jan. 17, 2015

I'm sure the Internet contains it's fair share of WBO ripoffs and wannabes, plus a couple legitimate sites.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Jan. 17, 2015

Almost off-topic but hey, that is the only post that matches your column of Faces, Kei. Finally, hah.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kei - Jan. 17, 2015

(Jan. 17, 2015  1:45 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Almost 200 members ? Haha, wow, this is a great find.

I'm pretty sure we didn't even have 1,000 members by the time we relaunched as the WBO in December 2008. We absolutely exploded in terms of membership in 2010 when Hasbro re-launched Beyblade.

(Jan. 17, 2015  1:49 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2015  1:40 AM)Kei Wrote: 200 members and we were the most popular Beyblade site in the world! I don't think anyone could ever usurp us at this point haha. Unsmith

Might as well be the only Beyblade site in the world at this point, haha. Actually... Are we? (Not including official sites from Hasbro and Takara, of course)

Basically. There's always other sites that crop up when a Beyblade series is active, but they all fade away for the most part. That said, back during the first series there was much less consistency overall in terms of where the community was focused, resulting in several memorable communities like: Street Beyblade, Off the Chain, Damashii, Beyblade Spirit, Ty Kamara (this was more Anime/Manga focused, but it's actually still up: http://z3.invisionfree.com/Ty_Kamara/index.php), Beyblade Central, GenocideBB, BeyUK, LightningRevolver, BeybladeForums ... There was so many!

Here's a couple graphics from some of those sites I happen to have saved on my computer:

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Jan. 17, 2015

(Jan. 16, 2015  12:46 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Dormantspirit is the only deleted account, Kei Deleted it instead of banking it accidentally.

I said one of the posts of the deleted account...You mean banning..?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - D the king - Jan. 17, 2015

I have all random thought can we all just have a tournament please pay bow get with the day it's 2015 we need a tournament and California boom baby get on my level😜

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Jan. 17, 2015

@[Shido-kun] No, banking. He forgot to bank that user .

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Hato - Jan. 17, 2015

Was it just me, or was WBO down for 30 minutes?

It was just being blocked by an error because I was attempting something. It was not actually down.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Hato - Jan. 17, 2015

(Jan. 17, 2015  6:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It was just being blocked by an error because I was attempting something. It was not actually down.

Oh, OK Smile What were you testing?

Making our second subdomain, the Beyblade Spirit encyclopedia, go back up. It would have worked, but we apparently do not have enough space ...

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Jan. 18, 2015

(Jan. 17, 2015  7:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Making our second subdomain, the Beyblade Spirit encyclopedia, go back up. It would have worked, but we apparently do not have enough space ...

Delete some accounts that doesn't have posts Serious

Edit: On second thought..meh.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Jan. 20, 2015

[Image: 28coscm.jpg]

Weird...I was the only one whk wasn't a tourney organizer.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Tri - Jan. 20, 2015

I'm a tourney organizer and my username isn't even bold because I'm a moderator smh lol .-.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Jan. 20, 2015

(Jan. 20, 2015  2:48 AM)Tri Wrote: I'm a tourney organizer and my username isn't even bold because I'm a moderator smh lol .-.

Oh, just let me know and I can change that. You can have powers from one group but the 'main' group will be something else.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Tri - Jan. 20, 2015

Well when organizer was my primary group, I didn't have access to the Mod CP Tongue_out. That's why it's not bold.

This is why forum mods should have a special color Wink.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Jan. 20, 2015

Oh, I just remembered that issue. If there was a colour that was less blue than the hues used for Global Moderators and Committee Members, without being too 'flashy' in that they contrast with every other colour we have here, we might use that.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Jan. 20, 2015

Tri was an organizer?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dual - Jan. 20, 2015

He still is, but now that he's a moderator of Your Creations, he changed his primary user group.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - 6 God - Jan. 20, 2015

Yeah, he hosted tournaments in Indiana.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Jan. 20, 2015

(Jan. 20, 2015  2:44 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Weird...I was the only one whk wasn't a tourney organizer.

Step 1: immediately log out.
Step 2: go to the who's online list and state in amazement.
Step 3: screen shot and save that beatiful photo for the rest of your life.