World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Dec. 29, 2014

(Dec. 29, 2014  1:23 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2014  8:49 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: About the older people who can't find a way back, it's true. You guys remember The Bishop? He went away from this site faster than RF flies off a tornado ridge. He's gone, which is partly why the Los Angeles tournament scene is dying. Me and earthwolf1404 are trying to keep it alive though.

That was a real shame. He seemed to be a good member, but after not submitting that one event, he left.

On a similar note, I think the worst thing isn't seeing a member leave by choice but by ban. It's sad to see a good and even loved user suddenly go "bad" and leaving. A lot of the reasons they're gone we're really odd with their usual personality, so that's always too bad to see.

You mean like Kaneki?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Leone19 - Dec. 29, 2014

(Dec. 29, 2014  1:27 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2014  1:23 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2014  8:49 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: About the older people who can't find a way back, it's true. You guys remember The Bishop? He went away from this site faster than RF flies off a tornado ridge. He's gone, which is partly why the Los Angeles tournament scene is dying. Me and earthwolf1404 are trying to keep it alive though.

That was a real shame. He seemed to be a good member, but after not submitting that one event, he left.

On a similar note, I think the worst thing isn't seeing a member leave by choice but by ban. It's sad to see a good and even loved user suddenly go "bad" and leaving. A lot of the reasons they're gone we're really odd with their usual personality, so that's always too bad to see.

You mean like Kaneki?

I wasn't directly referring to one person, as it's happened to several members.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - sarabscientist - Dec. 29, 2014

(Dec. 29, 2014  1:27 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: You mean like Kaneki?

No, Kaneki already had been accumulating warnings (of which multiple were already revoked time and time again). His occurrence wasn't a one-time overreaction. I don't understand why some members on the site still bring up his situation in a sympathetic light. If you are friends with him, I suggest you converse with him elsewhere.

By the way, I am fairly certain he is still using the forum right now under another account but I'm letting it fly under the radar.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Dec. 29, 2014

I am talking to him somewhere else...I don't want him to feel depressed again.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Dec. 29, 2014

I think a guy called SoulEater57 was one of those members who were good but then used profanity in his final post before he got banned.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Dec. 29, 2014

The Bishop apparently lost his job and had to find another one right before when he stopped coming here. However, while we were sympathetic about his situation, he never did come back and he owes money from the entry fees collected at his tournament ... We hope this is not the case at all, but perhaps he is voluntarily not returning ...

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - bigbangpegs - Dec. 29, 2014

I've done some thinking and realized that models of beyblades are so impressive and can be used in science. We could create many things based on the aerodynamical mechanism of beyblades and other things. So use your knowledge of bey combos etc. to come up with cool ideas.Have you guys thought of creating airplane turbines with rotors based on beyblade fusionwheels/attack rings/warrior wheel? beyblades could be power generators but we'd need a lot of them to power a whole city.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dual - Dec. 29, 2014

I think normal turbines are much more efficient considering they were made for that purpose.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Dec. 29, 2014

I guess someone had too much of that Dr Ziggurat Aid haha.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - bigbangpegs - Dec. 29, 2014

(Dec. 29, 2014  5:24 PM)Dual Wrote: I think normal turbines are much more efficient considering they were made for that purpose.

not really, I mean, we could always experiment and have you seen how intricately the beyblades' fusionwheels are designed for it's special purposes? Airplane tturbines have similar aerodynamical needs.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - кαмυι カムイ - Dec. 29, 2014

(Dec. 29, 2014  5:09 PM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote: I've done some thinking and realized that models of beyblades are so impressive and can be used in science. We could create many things based on the aerodynamical mechanism of beyblades and other things. So use your knowledge of bey combos etc. to come up with cool ideas.Have you guys thought of creating airplane turbines with rotors based on beyblade fusionwheels/attack rings/warrior wheel? beyblades could be power generators but we'd need a lot of them to power a whole city.

Where have I heard that before?
Edit Beat By Jinbee, Darn it.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Dec. 29, 2014

(Dec. 29, 2014  1:31 PM)sarabscientist Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2014  1:27 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: You mean like Kaneki?

No, Kaneki already had been accumulating warnings (of which multiple were already revoked time and time again). His occurrence wasn't a one-time overreaction. I don't understand why some members on the site still bring up his situation in a sympathetic light. If you are friends with him, I suggest you converse with him elsewhere.

By the way, I am fairly certain he is still using the forum right now under another account but I'm letting it fly under the radar.
I think everyone here knows who it is, but I guess it's just a "whatever" matter.

As for akio, the wbo Facebook account had a post about you and the podcast comeback Tongue_out

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - 6 God - Dec. 29, 2014

I tried replying to a message to someone, it allowed me to read it, but it wouldn't let me send it back. I waited a bit and it redirected me to a new page with a MyBB logo and had a message.

Does it work for anyone else, or is it just me.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Dec. 30, 2014

(Dec. 29, 2014  11:18 PM)Eminem* Wrote: I tried replying to a message to someone, it allowed me to read it, but it wouldn't let me send it back. I waited a bit and it redirected me to a new page with a MyBB logo and had a message.

Does it work for anyone else, or is it just me.

You should always read the announcement threads in the News forum.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Dec. 30, 2014

Thank god we're back, I didn't like the maintenance pause. I was bored.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - OwnageDerp - Dec. 30, 2014

I'd post in the Downtime thread, but it keeps going and telling me things in binary. How long will this last? I'm using an iPod touch 4g if that helps.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Dec. 30, 2014

The only error I got was with the PM systemaside from that ...Nothing else happened,yay me Tongue_out

(Dec. 30, 2014  8:04 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I'd post in the Downtime thread, but it keeps going and telling me things in binary. How long will this last? I'm using an iPod touch 4g if that helps.

For some people who experienced that issue, it already resolved naturally. I have no idea how long it takes for each person though.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Dec. 30, 2014

I don't know if it's the same for everybody, but the Beywiki is still not working...

Yes, that is what we discussed in the Scheduled downtime thread.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Vamp!re - Dec. 30, 2014

I think that there should be a guide on "How to be an advanced member"

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Jan. 06, 2015

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-rock-girrafes-and-dark-bulls-jouney

Best on yet

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Hato - Jan. 06, 2015

(Jan. 06, 2015  3:08 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-rock-girrafes-and-dark-bulls-jouney

Best on yet
The grammar is amazing. Punctuation=beautiful. We need stories like this on WBO.

Just kidding of course! Wow, sometimes I think people should think before they post. and learn their ABCs before hand...

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dual - Jan. 06, 2015

Pretty sure the kid was nine, give him a break.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - OwnageDerp - Jan. 06, 2015

(Jan. 06, 2015  3:08 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-rock-girrafes-and-dark-bulls-jouney

Best on yet

ow tht gammar z purfict betr den mevurse:
Actually, this is better than those funny fanfics that try to be serious and the author has suckish grammar.
Edit: Dual Sorry, it is funny to satirize someone who has bad grammar.