World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Dec. 17, 2014

Of course Tongue_out.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Dec. 17, 2014

I shuffle around every few months Smile

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - [)ragon - Dec. 17, 2014

(Dec. 15, 2014  1:20 PM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: You guys really ought to keep those statements to the appropriate thread... You both know how hot of a topic this is for many members, which means discussion of "random thoughts" could very easily blow up into full-on debate...

Eee

On another note, the "upcoming events section" keeps throwing me off; every time I see "Berlin" I think to myself: "What the... Germany??"

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - sarabscientist - Dec. 17, 2014

(Dec. 16, 2014  8:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2014  2:41 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: I don't get why you can't delete your own posts though. I know there are many posts from three years ago I would like gone. Unless for whatever reason the site has a problem with that, but that's really something that isn't hard to deal with.

Because the WBO exists as much as a historical archive as it does a message board. If people could go back and delete all their posts easily, it could destroy entire conversations.

I concur, and to add, I think it's wonderful because in thirty years you can go back into your history and see all the posts you made when you were young and carefree. It's a good chuckle - trust me.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - AerialSnack - Dec. 18, 2014

(Dec. 17, 2014  8:28 PM)sarabscientist Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2014  8:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2014  2:41 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: I don't get why you can't delete your own posts though. I know there are many posts from three years ago I would like gone. Unless for whatever reason the site has a problem with that, but that's really something that isn't hard to deal with.

Because the WBO exists as much as a historical archive as it does a message board. If people could go back and delete all their posts easily, it could destroy entire conversations.

I concur, and to add, I think it's wonderful because in thirty years you can go back into your history and see all the posts you made when you were young and carefree. It's a good chuckle - trust me.

I just feel bad for making Kai-V have to work so much. xD

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Dec. 19, 2014

I wonder who those 2 were...

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dual - Dec. 22, 2014

Is it a new trend to find a word you like, translate it to Japanese, and make it your username? Cuz it's getting hard to keep track of people Tongue_out

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - кαмυι カムイ - Dec. 22, 2014

Who does that? Glad you stopped me, because I was just going to do that as soon as I can change my username again. Tongue_out

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Dec. 22, 2014

Is that why there are invisible users? That's weird if so.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dual - Dec. 22, 2014

(Dec. 22, 2014  10:57 PM)Ken Wrote: Who does that? Glad you stopped me, because I was just going to do that as soon as I can change my username again. Tongue_out
A bunch of people, I don't want to point fingers, plus I can't remember their usernames, which is what I'm talking about.

I'm not trying to disprove of it or make it seem like I'm shaming people who do this, it's just hard to keep track of people since I don't speak Japanese.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Hato - Dec. 22, 2014

(Dec. 22, 2014  10:50 PM)Dual Wrote: Is it a new trend to find a word you like, translate it to Japanese, and make it your usernane? Cuz it's getting hard to keep track of people Tongue_out

I didn't even translate mine XD Words

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - кαмυι カムイ - Dec. 22, 2014

(Dec. 22, 2014  11:07 PM)Dual Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2014  10:57 PM)Ken Wrote: Who does that? Glad you stopped me, because I was just going to do that as soon as I can change my username again. Tongue_out
A bunch of people, I don't want to point fingers, plus I can't remember their usernames, which is what I'm talking about.

I'm not trying to disprove of it or make it seem like I'm shaming people who do this, it's just hard to keep track of people since I don't speak Japanese.
I'd just enter their name into Google Translate. But Alas! I'm too lazy to do so. XD

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - sarabscientist - Dec. 22, 2014

You are seen as an invisible user when you go to your user control panel and go under "Edit Options" and check off the box that says "hide me from the who's online list".

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Dec. 22, 2014

I see, thanks a lot.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - akio314 - Dec. 23, 2014

(Dec. 22, 2014  10:50 PM)Dual Wrote: Is it a new trend to find a word you like, translate it to Japanese, and make it your username? Cuz it's getting hard to keep track of people Tongue_out
Dude, I did that years ago.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Dec. 23, 2014

Also if you are hidden,your name looks something like this:

Shido-kun*

Also,only mods can see you.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - AerialSnack - Dec. 23, 2014

(Dec. 22, 2014  10:50 PM)Dual Wrote: Is it a new trend to find a word you like, translate it to Japanese, and make it your username? Cuz it's getting hard to keep track of people Tongue_out

I'm confused, do you mean their names are Japanese (Characters, not letters)? Or are they romaji (English letters to spell out how you would say the word).

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Dec. 23, 2014

(Dec. 23, 2014  4:50 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:

I'm confused, do you mean their names are Japanese (Characters, not letters)? Or are they romaji (English letters to spell out how you would say the word).

Their names are Japanese characters..

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dual - Dec. 23, 2014

(Dec. 23, 2014  4:50 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:

The latter is what I'm talking about. I haven't seen any characters, that'd be even more confusing, haha.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Dec. 23, 2014

He traditionally Japanese writing, not anime characters.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - L-awliet - Dec. 23, 2014

Dual, you mean like my name? I never translated my name, haha.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dual - Dec. 23, 2014

Yah, and the whole translating thing was just a pattern I noticed.

I'm not saying it's bad, it's just I have no idea who you are XD

Edit: Checked your profile. Now I know who you are, haha.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - The Supreme One - Dec. 26, 2014

Just noticed my avatar on one of the promo slides prior to signing in. Sweet.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Dec. 28, 2014

Not again...

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Hato - Dec. 28, 2014

(Dec. 28, 2014  2:49 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Not again...
[Image: abmrgz.jpg]

That awkward moment... ;__;