World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Dec. 15, 2014

It does mess up the site's statistics unnecessarily; everytime something would go wrong, we would have to manually make the recount, which can happen often.

It also protects everyone in the sense that someone could not just delete their post(s) and say nothing ever happened, with no trace anywhere of what they did.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - desire - Dec. 15, 2014

(Dec. 15, 2014  3:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It does mess up the site's statistics unnecessarily; everytime something would go wrong, we would have to manually make the recount, which can happen often.

It also protects everyone in the sense that someone could not just delete their post(s) and say nothing ever happened, with no trace anywhere of what they did.

This may seem off topic, but I noticed that you had the 2000th post!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - akio314 - Dec. 15, 2014

(Dec. 15, 2014  3:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It does mess up the site's statistics unnecessarily; everytime something would go wrong, we would have to manually make the recount, which can happen often.

But my old posts and threads are so embarrassing. Everything stupid I could've done I did.

In alll seriousness though, it's good to be able to see if there's any trouble.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Dec. 15, 2014

Do not worry, few people actually go read old posts, even though sometimes they should.

(Dec. 15, 2014  3:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Do not worry, few people actually go read old posts, even though sometimes they should.
They definitely better not read mine. Nobody deserves to see how much ignorance has come from this account over the years.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - кαмυι カムイ - Dec. 15, 2014

Mine are filled with lots of noob posts. Tongue_out Definitely hope they don't read mine.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Dec. 15, 2014

(Dec. 15, 2014  3:27 AM)Ken Wrote: Mine are filled with lots of noob posts. Tongue_out Definitely hope they don't read mine.

But I'm more noob in total Wink

(Dec. 15, 2014  3:27 AM)Ken Wrote: Mine are filled with lots of noob posts. Tongue_out Definitely hope they don't read mine.
I would beg people to read my (terrible) stories. I really hope I won't look back at myself for being stupid in 3 years, at least as much as I do to my 10 year old self.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - AerialSnack - Dec. 15, 2014

I believe the only people around when I made my noob posts were Kai-V and Kei. At least, they were the only two I saw comment that are still active.

I also noticed it's been two weeks since Kei said the winner for the November give-away would be announced. I am not impatient or anything, it just bugs me that he used "few" meaning strictly 3 or 4, when it has been much longer than then. "Soon" "Shortly" or "Some Time" would have been more appropriate. xD

I am 16 and regretting what I posted 3 years ago, so good luck with that! xD

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - кαмυι カムイ - Dec. 15, 2014

He just announced it in the Anniversary thread, Waffle.Smile

My stories were either horrible, unfinished or both, Akio. Trust me. They're way worse. Tongue_out

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dual - Dec. 15, 2014

Almost everyone had embarrassing beginnings, it's nothing to get flustered over. It happens, c'est la vie. Focus on making your current posts so good that people will forget about the old ones.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Dec. 15, 2014

Hehehehehehehehehe, I thought basalt was one of the best wheels, I knew minimal stuff about synchromes and always got into arguments. Fun times.

(Dec. 15, 2014  5:46 AM)BURGER KING Wrote: Hehehehehehehehehe, I thought basalt was one of the best wheels, I knew minimal stuff about synchromes and always got into arguments. Fun times.

I think about a year after I joined, Basalt WAS one of the best wheels. Heaviest metal wheel this game had ever seen! 'Twas beautiful. I miss those days... T_T

(Dec. 15, 2014  5:56 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2014  5:46 AM)BURGER KING Wrote: Hehehehehehehehehe, I thought basalt was one of the best wheels, I knew minimal stuff about synchromes and always got into arguments. Fun times.

I think about a year after I joined, Basalt WAS one of the best wheels. Heaviest metal wheel this game had ever seen! 'Twas beautiful. I miss those days... T_T
How can you miss Basalt's overpoweredness looming over the entire game.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Dec. 15, 2014

It's far beyond better than that HORRIBLE Genbull Dragoon F230CF/GCF which is an overrated custom in my opinion.

Besides Basalt could at least be beaten with a few customs I think...

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Dec. 15, 2014

(Dec. 15, 2014  9:23 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: It's far beyond better than that HORRIBLE Genbull Dragoon F230CF/GCF which is an overrated custom in my opinion.

Besides Basalt could at least be beaten with a few customs I think...

I second that statement...Although I haven't been to any tournaments...

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Angry Face - Dec. 15, 2014

You guys really ought to keep those statements to the appropriate thread... You both know how hot of a topic this is for many members, which means discussion of "random thoughts" could very easily blow up into full-on debate, especially since neither of you even have tournament experience to back up your opinions (which could also be made a very strong point against both of you). I'd suggest we stop discussion of that here and now; if anybody would like to continue that debate, he or she is welcome to do so in the proper thread, not this one. Smile

Anyway, random thought: The Quetzalcoatl Wheels that I ordered and was very much looking forward to testing for the Limited Format arrived a few days ago. I got to play with Quetz a bit, but in what little I played with Beyblades on Saturday, Dark Knight Kraken 85GCF made a bigger impression on me. Quetzalcoatl just doesn't appear to have enough of a slope to actually lift things the way Scythe Escolpio does, and the rest of its shape just seems to lend to very mediocre smash and force smash. Overall, it was a very underwhelming experience. :\

I meant the time, not the beyblade itself. New beys were being released constantly, and there were so many new things to discover. It was wonderful! There was no way to know if they were good or not, so you wanted to buy all of them. I miss those feelings.

But, anyways. There seems to be even MORE guests coming on now than before...

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Dec. 15, 2014

Okay, I found the tone a little unnecessary but okay...

Anyway, I've noticed that members somehow appear quickly when a heated arguement is going on, particularly if they were trolls or spammers. I'm not sure why but they seem to come art he right time to investigate the situation.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Dec. 15, 2014

Guys, if don't wanna see F230 customs be overpowered at your tournaments, use BB-46 stadiums. They're tourney legal, cheap and no tornado ridge for stallers.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - The Supreme One - Dec. 15, 2014

(Dec. 15, 2014  7:10 PM)BURGER KING Wrote: Guys, if don't wanna see F230 customs be overpowered at your tournaments, use BB-46 stadiums. They're tourney legal, cheap and no tornado ridge for stallers.
You have a point there. F230 is certainly less of a dominate stamina type in the BB-46, but the problem lies less in the Standard format stadiums than in the Zero-G stadiums, where, from my experience, it's nearly impossible to KO.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Dec. 16, 2014

(Dec. 15, 2014  2:41 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: I don't get why you can't delete your own posts though. I know there are many posts from three years ago I would like gone. Unless for whatever reason the site has a problem with that, but that's really something that isn't hard to deal with.

Because the WBO exists as much as a historical archive as it does a message board. If people could go back and delete all their posts easily, it could destroy entire conversations.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - AerialSnack - Dec. 16, 2014

So I've noticed that Bey Brad seems to be more active than before... xD

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Dec. 17, 2014

I think he just went on a small posting spree earlier.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Dec. 17, 2014

(Dec. 17, 2014  1:10 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I think he just went on a small posting spree earlier.
And your back as DRAGON KING Smile