World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Hato - Nov. 20, 2014

KÅ«roko, you made an error, but you told the truth and that takes guts. People would lie or keep up the lie until they felt they have trolled enough, but you admitted and I am proud of you. My main message is: welcome back, my friend Smile

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Tri - Nov. 20, 2014

I'll never believe any ounce of data you post anymore personally. I can't accept an apology like that because I'd basically be saying your fine for all the fake information. You should realt consider yourself lucky you still have your membership here.

It's nothing personal, it's just that I can't trust people like that.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - OwnageDerp - Nov. 20, 2014

I don't want to argue, but he had 30 days to think and reflect on the hell he unleashed on all of us. This wasn't some 24 hour ban apology, it was an apology that he had possibly been thinking of writing through the span. Go ahead and not trust him, you have your opinions and I must respect them.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Leone19 - Nov. 20, 2014

Not going to post my personal thoughts/forgiveness of this in public since I don't like putting that out there, but I will say:

I give him credit for apologizing to the community after lying and then acting pretty rudely afterwards. That takes some guts to do that.

With that being said, Mehoyminoy shares a good point. The apology (written online) is one thing for sure, but either way seeing what happened and how it really crippled the format's official testing and things, it'd be really hard to honestly trust anything Beyblade-wise about what's posted. As Mehoyminoy said, it wouldn't be like an issue with the person necessarily, but with that they did.

Not going to comment or say much more about this.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dual - Nov. 20, 2014

While I don't know if we can believe his tests ever again (unless he shows videos), but he seems genuinely sorry and I'm forgiving him.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Supreme JetStar - Nov. 21, 2014

We need a Pirates Killerken A230 JSB draft in the WBO.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Nov. 21, 2014

(Nov. 21, 2014  12:01 AM)Supreme JetStar Wrote: We need a Pirates Killerken A230 JSB draft in the WBO.

Then help others with their existing Pirates Killerken draft or maybe even write your own.

I think the first one is a better idea.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Leone19 - Nov. 24, 2014

So I had to write a memoir/piece on a "great moment in my life" and as Kai-V and a few others I talked with, know I wrote it about going to AN. Finally finished it and once its' 100% all completed, I'll post it here.

It's pretty moving, so bring tissues, haha. Tongue_out

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Wombat - Nov. 24, 2014

(Nov. 24, 2014  11:19 PM)Leone19 Wrote: So I had to write a memoir/piece on a "great moment in my life" and as Kai-V and a few others I talked with, know I wrote it about going to AN. Finally finished it and once its' 100% all completed, I'll post it here.

Is it for like a college essay or something? I was thinking about writing one of my college essays about Beyblades but I don't know if it would be frowned upon.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Nov. 24, 2014

I think people would shake their heads as most think loving your beyblades that much is ridiculous, and sadly, I would be one of them. Give it a shot, it's worth seeing what they think.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - The Supreme One - Nov. 25, 2014

(Nov. 24, 2014  11:38 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2014  11:19 PM)Leone19 Wrote: So I had to write a memoir/piece on a "great moment in my life" and as Kai-V and a few others I talked with, know I wrote it about going to AN. Finally finished it and once its' 100% all completed, I'll post it here.

Is it for like a college essay or something? I was thinking about writing one of my college essays about Beyblades but I don't know if it would be frowned upon.
Nah, Leone19 isn't applying to college yet.
I think mentioned Beyblades briefly in a prompt about "quirks" lol.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Leone19 - Nov. 25, 2014

(Nov. 24, 2014  11:53 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I think people would shake their heads as most think loving your beyblades that much is ridiculous, and sadly, I would be one of them. Give it a shot, it's worth seeing what they think.

Very encouraging... Tongue_out

I don't see why he shouldn't give it a shot. If he writes about it seriously in an adult tone, I don't see why they wouldn't be taken seriously, as long as they are explained seriously.

Much like I wrote in my piece, most of my peers took my hobby as a joke until they hear about AN, the Championships, and stuff. A bit of knowledge on the subject can go a long way.

(Nov. 24, 2014  11:38 PM)Wombat Wrote:

Yeah, not there yet, but soon, haha.

In any case, I'd give it a shot. Can't hurt, right? I mean, it's your hobby.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Nov. 25, 2014

Post it for sure Tongue_out

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - OwnageDerp - Nov. 29, 2014

We all want to read the memoir, have you finished it? Leone19
I've never seen the upcoming events list so bare. Only two? I really want to step things up, but I can't do it. (Family reasons) I don't know if this was the right thread to post this in. Alsoc why isn't this thread stickied?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Nov. 29, 2014

Technically, few events happening in winter is rather normal, since people cannot deal with the cold temperature. It would be cool if Australia became alive again though.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Mitsu - Nov. 29, 2014

OwnageDerp Wrote:I've never seen the upcoming events list so bare. Only two?

Psst, Toronto should be having our annual last event of the year soon. I believe the 14th was the day Kei mentioned.

Also, I'd really like to see the memoir, Leone! Looking forward to reading it, mate. Smile

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Wizard - Nov. 29, 2014

(Nov. 29, 2014  2:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Technically, few events happening in winter is rather normal, since people cannot deal with the cold temperature. It would be cool if Australia became alive again though.

Not to mention the lack of sunlight and vitamin D making everyone depressed. Have the majority of our users always been from North America? We've had plenty from other countries as well but Canada and America always seem to be the big two.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Nov. 29, 2014

[Image: 2hybe6o.jpg]

This was awkward...

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - desire - Nov. 29, 2014

LOL! Nice catch. Wink

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Hato - Nov. 29, 2014

Not as bad as when 2-3 people are the only ones online and all looking at who's online...happened to me and I just left

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kaneki - Nov. 29, 2014

I honestly don't get what's so awkward. If I go to the online list, it's usually to see if someone is PMing me back or I want to know what someone is doing lol.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Vamp!re - Nov. 29, 2014

What I am seeing ? Is Google Online ?????

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - OwnageDerp - Nov. 29, 2014

(Nov. 29, 2014  10:00 PM)Cup Wrote: What I am seeing ? Is Google Online ?????

Yup, but this Google is one of those anti-spam bot bots that checks for anything related to that.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Wombat - Nov. 30, 2014

Just reading these last few posts, and is it really that common to check to see who's online? It seems as if I'm the only person here that hasn't ever done that. Why do you check the Who's online list so often?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - AerialSnack - Nov. 30, 2014

(Nov. 30, 2014  12:49 AM)Wombat Wrote: Just reading these last few posts, and is it really that common to check to see who's online? It seems as if I'm the only person here that hasn't ever done that. Why do you check the Who's online list so often?

I check constantly out of depression out of how little many members are on now-a-days. Also, I'm checking to see who is loyal, and by loyal, I mean has no life. xD