World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Oct. 17, 2014

If any of you guys saw a member named Shido he isn't me.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - ShamanWolf - Oct. 17, 2014

I was browsing the beyblades on the beywiki, and I noticed that Screw Fox, Screw Lyre, and Screw Capricorne were missing, Screw/Spiral is/was a competitive part, why aren't they there?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Oct. 17, 2014

(Oct. 17, 2014  11:53 PM)ShamanWolf Wrote: I was browsing the beyblades on the beywiki, and I noticed that Screw Fox, Screw Lyre, and Screw Capricorne were missing, Screw/Spiral is/was a competitive part, why aren't they there?

I think no one made drafts of them yet.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - 6 God - Oct. 18, 2014

(Oct. 17, 2014  11:53 PM)ShamanWolf Wrote: I was browsing the beyblades on the beywiki, and I noticed that Screw Fox, Screw Lyre, and Screw Capricorne were missing, Screw/Spiral is/was a competitive part, why aren't they there?

Yes, no one has made them yet, if you need to know any thing about them just ask in the Ask A Question, Get an Answer thread. Smile

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - OwnageDerp - Oct. 18, 2014

(Oct. 17, 2014  2:01 PM)Yato-San Wrote: If any of you guys saw a member named Shido he isn't me.

How? Is this a shared account? Also, what's up with your signature at the bottom? (The blue text)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Oct. 18, 2014

(Oct. 18, 2014  1:33 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2014  2:01 PM)Yato-San Wrote: If any of you guys saw a member named Shido he isn't me.

How? Is this a shared account? Also, what's up with your signature at the bottom? (The blue text)

Nope that's Midnight,Oh don't mind that.

anyways:

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Tohka - Oct. 18, 2014

Can anyone see my signature?

Edit:nevermind it didn't appear earlier.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Oct. 22, 2014

It happened again:

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Oct. 22, 2014

Why ApexBeyDragon is red ?

(Oct. 22, 2014  12:53 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Why ApexBeyDragon is red ?

Yep,weird huh?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - UltimateOrion - Oct. 22, 2014

(Oct. 22, 2014  12:53 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Why ApexBeyDragon is red ?
It is a team account.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Mitsu - Oct. 22, 2014

I've got quite a clear understanding of what it may be, actually.

When going onto ApexBeyDragon's profile, I notice that its usertitle says Captain: bladerkid2414. Taking part in BEY OR DIE last month, I know that Team Apex Bey Dragons was among one of the four teams that took part in the event, also having Bladerkid2414 as captain, too. The red username may also symbolize that it is the team's account.

Therefore, I'm getting the feels that the account may relate to the preparation of a potential Team Format ranking system, which I'm sure we all knew was going to happen sooner or later, haha.

(Oct. 22, 2014  1:10 AM)Shido Wrote: I've got quite a clear understanding of what it may be, actually.

When going onto ApexBeyDragon's profile, I notice that its usertitle says Captain: bladerkid2414. Taking part in BEY OR DIE last month, I know that Team Apex Bey Dragons was among one of the four teams that took part in the event, also having Bladerkid2414 as captain, too. The red username may also symbolize that it is the team's account.

Therefore, I'm getting the feels that the account may relate to the preparation of a potential Team Format ranking system, which I'm sure we all knew was going to happen sooner or later, haha.

Lol what's with the sudden name change?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dual - Oct. 22, 2014

It's been said that the red text is for a team account.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Neo - Nov. 01, 2014

Every day is getting worse.
No one posts anymore. It's desolate.

You'd think people would be adjusted to school and such; come back and post.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Poseidon - Nov. 01, 2014

(Nov. 01, 2014  11:04 PM)Neo Wrote: Every day is getting worse.

You'd also think people have lives outside this forum and schoolwork.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Nov. 01, 2014

(Nov. 01, 2014  11:53 PM)Poseidon Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2014  11:04 PM)Neo Wrote: Every day is getting worse.

You'd also think people have lives outside this forum and schoolwork.

Hah, I have no life!

But seriously, it does get kind of baron, and if everyone's timeslot of school/work and playtime were at the same time then more posts would be expected, but since everyone has schools different times, their break times could be during your school/work or sleep time, which is a real shame.

That's weird but for me, it's the holidays though it will end in a couple of days, and I really try hard to work on my forums but no-one comes anymore, if break times after school/work was longer, we would all have time, unless it's the Christmas holidays or any holidays.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Nov. 02, 2014

I'm homeschooled so I have more freetime, but I'm not interested in answering to all the topics.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - The Supreme One - Nov. 02, 2014

Honestly, I'm more concerned with the deteriorating post quality and the fact that there are as many off-topic posts as Beyblade ones at this point than the lack of posts. Less posts is not the problem; the problem is that the few posts we have are irrelevant to Beyblade.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Neo - Nov. 02, 2014

(Nov. 02, 2014  1:08 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Honestly, I'm more concerned with the deteriorating post quality and the fact that there are as many off-topic posts as Beyblade ones at this point than the lack of posts. Less posts is not the problem; the problem is that the few posts we have are irrelevant to Beyblade.

Also keep in mind that if we have 2 posts a day, the forum wouldn't run long at all.
I honestly come online to talk to others about parts+ their usage. Can't do that.

People are like "we'll stay active even during this hiatus" but it seems like we're letting the WBO die now.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Nov. 02, 2014

It's better to have some posts, even not beyblade related, than no post at all, obviously.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Neo - Nov. 02, 2014

Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of these forums, right?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - The Supreme One - Nov. 02, 2014

Agreed with Neo. Making only miscellaneous posts doesn't really keep the forum alive, but rather aids in its destruction, in my opinion. I come here for Beyblade only, so the less Beyblade discussion I see, the less I post.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Nov. 02, 2014

Do Beyblade fan series or Beyblade random thoughts count?

For me, it's that the uk lack any new or good Beyblades, so it's just that I like beyblade that much to stay, I always stay updated for Beyblade Hasbro stuff, even Beywarriors which is the only hung so far keeping the genre alive, along with Beyblade legends.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Wombat - Nov. 02, 2014

(Nov. 02, 2014  2:30 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Do Beyblade fan series or Beyblade random thoughts count?

For me, it's that the uk lack any new or good Beyblades, so it's just that I like beyblade that much to stay, I always stay updated for Beyblade Hasbro stuff, even Beywarriors which is the only hung so far keeping the genre alive, along with Beyblade legends.

I guess anything Beyblade-related counts. Since no new official content is being produced, we have to keep creating our own content (whether it be fan series, tests/customs, tournaments, etc.) The off-topic forums isn't necessarily a bad thing though, it lets people with a common interest find more common interests.

What I really hope for is that NC doesn't go under anytime soon, because if there's a championship next year my parents said I could go if I win the qualifier as a graduation present.