World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Tri - Sep. 01, 2013

Just for doing a beyblade quiz and getting the questions right you get a tournament proposed? Yeah, I don't think so.

I think it'd be fun. There's no need for anything in return.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - *Ginga* - Sep. 01, 2013

Having a tournament approved for reading on the WBO would never happen.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Snoop Dog MS - Sep. 01, 2013

I know... I guess I was dreaming.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - TimeOut - Sep. 01, 2013

Yeah, I agree with Tri

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - The Supreme One - Sep. 01, 2013

Quizzes would be cool. I know the WBO committee isn't a big fan of the idea, but I think some sort of chat group would be fun.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dual - Sep. 01, 2013

Perhaps off the site, but on the site, it'd be as full of spam as Ginga is full crud.

That's a lot.

It'd also clutter up pretty fast.

Edit: Anime Ginga, not *Ginga* Ginga XD

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Phantom Indo - Sep. 02, 2013

Agreed. We really need an on site chat box with our user names already registered. Also, wouldn't be cool if we had our own Mr. Dickenson?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Infinity Lazer - Sep. 07, 2013

has anyone ever made 100 posts in one day maybe we could make a face for that so far i'm todays top poster woohoo

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Tri - Sep. 07, 2013

If someone made 100 posts in one day, most of it would most likely be spam, so that's very very doubtful.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Infinity Lazer - Sep. 07, 2013

I mean 100 good posts thats what would make it so hard I mean of course it's easy to post 100 spam posts in one day just reply lol to 100 threads...

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - TimeOut - Sep. 08, 2013

Lazer, your obsession with being the lead poster needs to calm down a little, if this is some rushed attempt to get an antique face, please drop it, because with the posts you've been making it would take about 3,000 to actually deserve it.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Infinity Lazer - Sep. 09, 2013

I have no obssesion with it I just discovered it and thought it was interesting I hadn`t noticed it before and I don`t want to rush the Antique face if I need 5,000 posts to get it fine i`m in no rush to get it I just have alot to say Smile

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Achi-baba - Sep. 09, 2013

But yeah, on the place to SPAM out, I posted a chat client on the Homestuck thread if anyone would like to check it out. And if someone does, add beybladeCrab to your chumroll.

P.S. I would not reccomend this as an alternative to WBO posting and should be for average chatting and offtopic stuff only

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Sep. 12, 2013

(Aug. 22, 2013  4:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I have no idea what I will do when this milestone is reached, so I try not to think about it too much, hah.

And it has happened ...

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Infinity Lazer - Sep. 12, 2013

woohoo congradulations kai-v you've been on the wbo for a year! I wander what's next but now let's celebrate yeah oh yeah oh yeah kai-v's been on for a year yeah Cool

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Tri - Sep. 12, 2013

(Sep. 12, 2013  1:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2013  4:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I have no idea what I will do when this milestone is reached, so I try not to think about it too much, hah.

And it has happened ...

Congragufreakinglations! I knew it would happen soon!

Are you happy that you reached this or what?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 12, 2013

Yeah... I mean it is a pretty big achievement. You've spent a year of your life helping out this growing community. Thanks! Congratulations!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - *Ginga* - Sep. 12, 2013

Congrats Kai-V!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ryukiba - Sep. 13, 2013

Wow! A year!? Congratulations Kai-V! Your amazing!Grin

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kei - Sep. 13, 2013

That's insane. I'll never understand how you find/found the time between school/work/life, Kai-V! I've been here just as long as you have, yet I've "only" been online for a total of almost five months.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Sep. 13, 2013

I get more of a : "Loser!" impression out of this whole achievement, hah. Anyway, I just hope people all consider it worth it.

I do not know, I suppose I have innate time management skills hahah.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Tri - Sep. 13, 2013

You may get that impression, but these posts say otherwise! It's a great achievement!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Infinity Lazer - Sep. 13, 2013

does anyone happen to just be wandering around the wbo and stumble accross some interesting hilarious thread that got closed but had lot's of posts for example I just finished reading the you favorite WBO member thread and it was hilarious Smile It's amazing how many people were hitting on Kai-v in that thread Tired and RyugaBBRuler's posts and threads are hilarious because it was so much spam and trash talk about the wbo that his posts and arguements between beybrad and other members.. I almost laughed to death he was like a Hungry Lion and we were his prey

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - The Supreme One - Sep. 13, 2013

(Sep. 13, 2013  2:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I get more of a : "Loser!" impression out of this whole achievement, hah. Anyway, I just hope people all consider it worth it.
Lmaoo congratulations Smile (one day later)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Leone19 - Sep. 14, 2013

Seems I'm a day late too, haha! Anyhow, congrats Kai-V. The time you've donated has helped this community grow and prosper!