World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Mitsu - Aug. 09, 2014

Yet another enjoyable video, Ryùzaki, great work!

I cried when I heard 1:56 - 2:43, haha.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - 6 God - Aug. 09, 2014

heheheh funny noises... XD

I may have to do one of these myself, haha.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Aug. 09, 2014

I have to agree with ryuzaki, midnight and TBD put their threads together like bosses.

Whoa, I missed Ragerblade's combo thread...

(Aug. 09, 2014  2:10 AM)Echizen Wrote: heheheh funny noises... XD

I may have to do one of these myself, haha.

How imagine this video: goes into people's selling threads, drools over rare HMS XD .

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - The Supreme One - Aug. 09, 2014

*plays video* I'm in this one! Very cool >.<

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Mitsu - Aug. 09, 2014

(Aug. 09, 2014  2:10 AM)Echizen Wrote: heheheh funny noises... XD

Did anyone else die of laughter at 9:18 - 9:24? It can still always be my eleven year old self laughing at literally every noise along the lines of that getting the best of me, though. It may also be my horrible sense of humour, as well.

DRANZER KING Wrote:I have to agree with ryuzaki, midnight and TBD put their threads together like bosses.

Wasn't that old news? Cool

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - 6 God - Aug. 09, 2014

My new thread is put together awesomely too. Cool

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Neo - Aug. 09, 2014

(Aug. 09, 2014  1:12 AM)Ryûzaki Wrote:

Because I'm so boring.

SO MANY NOISES
MY MOM WILL ASSUME THE WORST

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Wombat - Aug. 09, 2014

I'm just watching this now because youtube wasn't working earlier, but wow I'm famous! I actually didn't think people here thought that highly of me. I'm definitely not one of the more knowledgeable members though, since I'm usually wrong and tend to ramble and word things awkwardly and stuff.

I'm glad someone else appreciates my avatar, though.

Literally I had no idea that you were going to be talking about a LTD tier list, and you wanted to see some more posts like that out of me, and I tired to make a push for it today. What a coincidence lol.

What's the super secret hidden Beyblade that you're going to wipe out Toronto with "no losses, no wins"?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - OwnageDerp - Aug. 09, 2014

"and DJ Hero and (unexplainably hilarious sound effect)" I tried to hold in my laugh, but I just lost it. My throat is really sore, because I laughed so hard. Thanks for the 3 seconds of fame that was overshadowed for a good reason.

(Aug. 09, 2014  7:03 AM)Wombat Wrote: I'm just watching this now because youtube wasn't working earlier, but wow I'm famous! I actually didn't think people here thought that highly of me. I'm definitely not one of the more knowledgeable members though, since I'm usually wrong and tend to ramble and word things awkwardly and stuff.

I'm glad someone else appreciates my avatar, though.

Literally I had no idea that you were going to be talking about a LTD tier list, and you wanted to see some more posts like that out of me, and I tired to make a push for it today. What a coincidence lol.

What's the super secret hidden Beyblade that you're going to wipe out Toronto with "no losses, no wins"?

Your avatar is awesome.

Wouldn't him telling you, make it not super secret ? Tongue_out

(Aug. 09, 2014  7:23 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: "and DJ Hero and (unexplainably hilarious sound effect)" I tried to hold in my laugh, but I just lost it. My throat is really sore, because I laughed so hard. Thanks for the 3 seconds of fame that was overshadowed for a good reason.

I got 2 posts at the least but that's it lol

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dual - Aug. 09, 2014

Just saw your videos Ryuzaki, they're pretty entertaining, haha.

It's a good idea, everyone will be sucking up to you now to get in the videos XD I kid, I kid, but do make a few more videos if you can, they're cool!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Leone19 - Aug. 09, 2014

Just watched the video, thanks for mentioning me, haha.

It's pretty entertaining, as Dual said.

One of My favorite beyblade related threads is probably the plastics q and a (stalks thread waiting for new questions and answers to my questions...). Keeps it interesting for me.

(Aug. 09, 2014  3:49 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: One of My favorite beyblade related threads is probably the plastics q and a (stalks thread waiting for new questions and answers to my questions...). Keeps it interesting for me.

That's basically what I like doing..
Sometimes I feel Plastics and HMS are overshadowed by MFB so much on these forums.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dual - Aug. 09, 2014

They are, but MFB is the current product, so it's no surprise.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Poseidon - Aug. 09, 2014

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-KIE-V :WUT:
This is undeniably the best thread ever Grin Man I wish I was around for this!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - OwnageDerp - Aug. 09, 2014

(Aug. 09, 2014  8:27 PM)Poseidon Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-KIE-V :WUT:

Oh my god that is my favorite thread, next to Ryuuga BB Rulers "What the hell?" Thread, which had the best one liner, "I say all of this because I am piss." This site heavily changed after that, overuse of carp was rampant back then too. (That might be because the words were censored with carp to replace it.)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Poseidon - Aug. 09, 2014

The thread is going in my sig right now haha.
I haven't actually seen that thread before
(Aug. 09, 2014  9:09 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2014  8:27 PM)Poseidon Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-KIE-V :WUT:

Oh my god that is my favorite thread, next to Ryuuga BB Rulers "What the hell?" Thread, which had the best one liner, "I say all of this because I am piss." This site heavily changed after that, overuse of carp was rampant back then too. (That might be because the words were censored with carp to replace it.)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Aug. 09, 2014

No kidding, I wanted to kick him right in his precious area....

The pocket with his Beyblade haha...and elsewhere... He is kinda the bright side to these kind of guys wouldn't you say?

I did encounter a guy almost like him recently but I shall not say.

(Aug. 09, 2014  8:17 PM)Dual Wrote: They are, but MFB is the current product, so it's no surprise.

MFB is hopefully over. I'm sick of the system, it's just becoming so boring..

(Aug. 09, 2014  9:18 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:

The pocket with his Beyblade haha...and elsewhere... He is kinda the bright side to these kind of guys wouldn't you say?

It was me, I know Unhappy

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Aug. 09, 2014

(Aug. 09, 2014  9:30 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2014  8:17 PM)Dual Wrote: They are, but MFB is the current product, so it's no surprise.

MFB is hopefully over. I'm sick of the system, it's just becoming so boring..

(Aug. 09, 2014  9:18 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:

It was me, I know Unhappy

Nope, not even close Smile

You do not act like that guy, he is so uncivilised in the perspective of the WBO.

EDIT: Also what happened to Hazel, he might has been harsh and a pain but he knew how to run a WBO website as well.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Aug. 10, 2014

Hazel left because he got into an argument with Cannon and Kai-V, or something? IIRC I just joined when it was going on. In this exact thread I believe.

Also, I read the KIE-V thread months ago XD

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Aug. 10, 2014

(Aug. 10, 2014  1:25 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Hazel left because he got into an argument with Cannon and Kai-V, or something? IIRC I just joined when it was going on. In this exact thread I believe.

Also, I read the KIE-V thread months ago XD

I thought he left for personal reasons.He even said it himself last month.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Aug. 10, 2014

Oh yeah, that too.