World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kaneki - Aug. 07, 2014

(Aug. 07, 2014  5:37 AM)LMAO Wrote: So many people have that same font now, I kind of want it too...
I've kinda been thinking the same thing, hah. But the way I see it, my/your name is unique to me and doesn't need to be changed just because other members are. As long as you like your current name there's nothing to change.

Of course, this is my opinion.

I believe I started the "Undisclosed" thing on the profiles. Then again, some of the stuff we've done have probably been done in the past we just can't find it, hah.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - FeedFear - Aug. 07, 2014

(Aug. 07, 2014  1:10 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  5:37 AM)LMAO Wrote: So many people have that same font now, I kind of want it too...
I've kinda been thinking the same thing, hah. But the way I see it, my/your name is unique to me and doesn't need to be changed just because other members are. As long as you like your current name there's nothing to change.

Of course, this is my opinion.

I believe I started the "Undisclosed" thing on the profiles. Then again, some of the stuff we've done have probably been done in the past we just can't find it, hah.

Actually I changed my gender to undisclosed from male to make people wonder. I have given up on genders myself so I don't identify with either.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dual - Aug. 07, 2014

(Aug. 07, 2014  1:10 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote:
Agreed. Bandwagoning is a good example of societies many imperfections.

Not accusing anybody of this, just sayin'.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - [)ragon - Aug. 07, 2014

I just changed to this font because I couldn't stand how the lowercase g in my username hung down, haha.

All fixed. Smile

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Uwik - Aug. 07, 2014

FYI, they all appear as illegible square blocks on my computer (Firefox, Windows XP). They appear normal on my mobile though.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Aug. 07, 2014

It is also annoying because it means that everytime we have to give a Face or input matches in the Beypoint System, we have to copy-paste the username instead of typing it.

Oh, really? Sorry about that. I wasn't aware.

I can change it back if it makes things difficult.

(Aug. 07, 2014  6:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is also annoying because it means that everytime we have to give a Face or input matches in the Beypoint System, we have to copy-paste the username instead of typing it.

Kai v doesn't express problems until it becomes the topic, how admin like. But I haven't had the problem with filler squares on either my iPad or computer.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kaneki - Aug. 07, 2014

I see squares sometimes as well.

Hey guys, do any of you remember this quote from one of my old testing threads?

Well, I found out that EarthEagle16 was actually an account created by two of my best friends to openly insult me for fun.

I gotta hand it to them, it was actually pretty hilarious, haha.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - The Supreme One - Aug. 07, 2014

So like...are they still your friends? Are they even legitimate WBO members? Chocked_2

I don't really get why anyone would do that to a friend as a joke haha

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Aug. 07, 2014

(Aug. 07, 2014  9:42 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: So like...are they still your friends? Are they even legitimate WBO members? Chocked_2

I don't really get why anyone would do that to a friend as a joke haha

Trolllllllllllllllllled. I'm sure they probably didn't mean it to be mean, but more as a prank/joke.

I may be wrong tho.

Oh yah, they're still my friends. Known one of them since birth.

No, they didn't mean to be offensive or anything. You should've seen my reaction when they told me, though. LOL it was hilarious. XD

(Aug. 07, 2014  10:36 PM)TʜᴇBʟᴀᴄᴋDʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: Oh yah, they're still my friends. Known one of them since birth.

No, they didn't mean to be offensive or anything. You should've seen my reaction when they told me, though. LOL it was hilarious. XD

How did you know him since birth, how does that work? Is he your twin?

No, but he came to the hospital.

And he was actually at my baby shower, so you could say I knew him before birth, haha.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kaneki - Aug. 08, 2014

I got bored.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Aug. 08, 2014

(Aug. 08, 2014  1:19 AM)Ryûzaki Wrote:

I got bored.

Dude I can't watch or see what it internet here at school is really slow,what is that vid?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - LMAO - Aug. 08, 2014

#LifeOnTheWBO let's make it a trend, haha.

Loved the video Ryuzaki, it put me in tears at some points :p Also, I traded the Genbull face with *Ginga* haha

Hoping for a part 2!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - FeedFear - Aug. 08, 2014

(Aug. 08, 2014  1:19 AM)Ryûzaki Wrote:

I got bored.

What is the purpose of this video, I don't get it.
Shid it is a video of him doing things on wbo.
Also ryûzaki, you're name phonetically would be ri oz iki, because of the particular u variant you use.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Classik - Aug. 08, 2014

I honestly think that we should be able to change our names when ever we want too

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - FeedFear - Aug. 08, 2014

(Aug. 08, 2014  1:37 AM)Deimos Wrote: I honestly think that we should be able to change our names when ever we want too

No, it is confusing enough to change it In the first place, but if you were to do it multiple times it would be really annoying.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Classik - Aug. 08, 2014

(Aug. 08, 2014  1:39 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  1:37 AM)Deimos Wrote: I honestly think that we should be able to change our names when ever we want too

No, it is confusing enough to change it In the first place, but if you were to do it multiple times it would be really annoying.
Im tired of waiting to change my name and also having to keep track of when I change plus i hate my current one,Imma change to FreshClassik in small caps like Angry Face and TheBlackDragon

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - [)ragon - Aug. 08, 2014

I think the time limit is mostly for the mods. It makes things very difficult for them if they have to keep tracking people down whenever they need to award points, credits or faces. A name-change might make someone difficult to find.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kaneki - Aug. 08, 2014

(Aug. 08, 2014  1:33 AM)LMAO Wrote: #LifeOnTheWBO let's make it a trend, haha.

Loved the video Ryuzaki, it put me in tears at some points :p Also, I traded the Genbull face with *Ginga* haha

Hoping for a part 2!

Thank you LMAO! Lol, I did this because I had nothing better to do, hah. Oh cool, my video appeal worked and I found out the culprit who traded.

I look forwards to a part 2 soon. I need some ideas though for what my next one should be. Maybe just another random day of me on the WBO, hah.

Oh yeah and sorry for my voice. It sounds a bit ugly.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Mitsu - Aug. 08, 2014

(Aug. 08, 2014  1:33 AM)LMAO Wrote: #LifeOnTheWBO let's make it a trend, haha.

Hoping for a part 2!

I already told him about this when he asked me about posting the video through private message, though the video was quite enjoyable to watch. It also showed what an absolute awesome member he can be!

#wboislovewboislife