World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Aug. 07, 2014

The feeling when you hop over someone in the member list is awesome. I'm coming after you, Daegor .

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - FeedFear - Aug. 07, 2014

Oh, I was wondering about that, even when you check a letter it has important members first, why is that.
I am aware this should be In the questions thread, but this is relevant to the current situation.

It goes by members with the most posts.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Wombat - Aug. 07, 2014

(Aug. 07, 2014  4:45 AM)LMAO Wrote: I was going to bring that up too haha.

~Midnight~ started it, I think.

Another trend now is that one font that Angry Face started. I may or may not have started the 3D Pokemon gif signature trend. And before that (I'm not sure if y'all were around yet) Angry Face started the trend where everyone would be famous singers.

It's actually pretty interesting to see how these things spread.

Angry also started the trend where people use the font he has now. So far TBD and Tri have it also.

I think everyone should have gifs of guy and rock lee doing some thing menial with super imposed " thug wear" saying " hood things". That would be funny.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - 6 God - Aug. 07, 2014

Shido-Kun copied my .:Text:. in his user title.

It'll catch on. Wink

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - LMAO - Aug. 07, 2014

(Aug. 07, 2014  5:29 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  4:45 AM)LMAO Wrote: I was going to bring that up too haha.

~Midnight~ started it, I think.

Another trend now is that one font that Angry Face started. I may or may not have started the 3D Pokemon gif signature trend. And before that (I'm not sure if y'all were around yet) Angry Face started the trend where everyone would be famous singers.

It's actually pretty interesting to see how these things spread.

Wasn't his name like Carly Rae Jepsen or something? haha that's hilarious.

So many people have that same font now, I kind of want it too...

It was Carly R. Jepsen. Smile

I thought that angry face and tbd just had italics In their names because they were advanced, what font are you talking about, because I see no difference.

Its where the words are all capitalized and the first letter of the word is bigger than the rest.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Aug. 07, 2014

(Aug. 07, 2014  5:34 AM)Echizen Wrote: Shido-Kun copied my .:Text:. in his user title.

It'll catch on. Wink

Sorry man,please forgive meConfused

Why is your text ryuzaki, is that a character I am unaware of, or jut a reference to the member who goes by the name?
Also why do you use kun. If I am not mistaken it is a somewhat derogatory term for people who are below you in informal settings, wouldn't San be a more respectable term?

(Aug. 07, 2014  6:08 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: Why is your text ryuzaki, is that a character I am unaware of, or jut a reference to the member who goes by the name?
Also why do you use kun. If I am not mistaken it is a somewhat derogatory term for people who are below you in informal settings, wouldn't San be a more respectable term?

The reason why Ryûzaki is in my title is because he is the only person here that trully understands who I am..........And the reason why I used kun because many people in my old school is using it (well atleast the guys do).

You understand that the only way people can understand who you are, is if you tell them who you are. I actually don't like it when people say someone is the " only person who understands them" because if you open up most people will. I understand that maybe you have trouble opening up to people, but to claim that that only one person understands you, is more your fault than the worlds. But of course this is just my opinion, and I hope my rant carries no rudeness either.

As for the kun thing, I would rather be called San, because it is a more formal term, and I try to be a formal person in my tone. But to each his/her own, but just have a think about what I said; not because it is life changing, but because it is a decent topic to go over with yourself in your mind. Because it feels so great too feel understood, you should really think about why no one does understand you. Do you understand, do you have any qualms with my argument rather?

(Aug. 07, 2014  6:55 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: You understand that the only way people can understand who you are, is if you tell them who you are. I actually don't like it when people say someone is the " only person who understands them" because if you open up most people will. I understand that maybe you have trouble opening up to people, but to claim that that only one person understands you, is more your fault than the worlds. But of course this is just my opinion, and I hope my rant carries no rudeness either.

As for the kun thing, I would rather be called San, because it is a more formal term, and I try to be a formal person in my tone. But to each his/her own, but just have a think about what I said; not because it is life changing, but because it is a decent topic to go over with yourself in your mind. Because it feels so great too feel understood, you should really think about why no one does understand you. Do you understand, do you have any qualms with my argument rather?

Nope no arguements.Only a few people IRL understands me,but I'm cool with that.

(Aug. 07, 2014  7:00 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  6:55 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: You understand that the only way people can understand who you are, is if you tell them who you are. I actually don't like it when people say someone is the " only person who understands them" because if you open up most people will. I understand that maybe you have trouble opening up to people, but to claim that that only one person understands you, is more your fault than the worlds. But of course this is just my opinion, and I hope my rant carries no rudeness either.

As long as you are fine with it then it is ok then, you just presented it as it might have been a problem that you were misunderstood. I hope you have a good night, or good morning depending on where you are from.

(Aug. 07, 2014  7:02 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  7:00 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:

As long as you are fine with it then it is ok then, you just presented it as it might have been a problem that you were misunderstood. I hope you have a good night, or good morning depending on where you are from.

It's actually afternoon here,lol.BTW did you draw your AVi?

(Aug. 07, 2014  7:04 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  7:02 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  7:00 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Nope no arguements.Only a few people IRL understands me,but I'm cool with that.

No it was made as a birthday present, but I did provide the base character model/sketch, and can draw on his level. But if you want something drawn by him, I have a link to my commission page.
I forgot you were from the east.

(Aug. 07, 2014  7:06 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  7:04 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  7:02 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: As long as you are fine with it then it is ok then, you just presented it as it might have been a problem that you were misunderstood. I hope you have a good night, or good morning depending on where you are from.

No it was made as a birthday present, but I did provide the base character model/sketch, and can draw on his level. But if you want something drawn by him, I have a link to my commission page.
I forgot you were from the east.

Yep I'm from the east Cute

How is japan this time of year, forgive me if you aren't Japanese, I just assumed from kun that you were since China uses different honorifics. I wanted to learn Japanese, but found that I have an aptitude for Russian based languages and I understand some Hangul, as evidenced by my sub title

(Aug. 07, 2014  7:12 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: How is japan this time of year, forgive me if you aren't Japanese, I just assumed from kun that you were since China uses different honorifics. I wanted to learn Japanese, but found that I have an aptitude for Russian based languages and I understand some Hangul, as evidenced by my sub title

I'm not Japanese I'm a Filipino,though many people mistake my Nationality as Korean qnd Japanese,haha.I also wanted to learn Japanese.

Well you learned English quite well, you might want to try another language if you have the free time. Japanese is very strange though, and has concepts that many languages can't convey properly, Russian also has this problem, but if I want to become president of the ukraine I have to know both Russian and Ukrainian.

(Aug. 07, 2014  7:23 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: Well you learned English quite well, you might want to try another language if you have the free time. Japanese is very strange though, and has concepts that many languages can't convey properly, Russian also has this problem, but if I want to become president of the ukraine I have to know both Russian and Ukrainian.

Thanks,many people here also told me I'm also good at English.In fact I'm much better at English than tagalog in school,lol.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Mitsu - Aug. 07, 2014

(Aug. 07, 2014  4:45 AM)LMAO Wrote: ~Midnight~ started it, I think.

I actually got the idea from the quite inactive ~Mana~, haha.