World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ultra - Aug. 02, 2014

Nope I was not. I wasn't behaved enough haha.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - [)ragon - Aug. 02, 2014

No way!

Welcome back Ultra! Glad to have you here. Smile

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ocean - Aug. 02, 2014

Yeah Ultra!!!!!!!

You're back from oblivion Wink

Now is a time to become the #1 poster

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - [)ragon - Aug. 02, 2014

Better get started then.

27,758 posts to go, haha.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - FeedFear - Aug. 02, 2014

You could do it in like two weeks with a spam bot. But that many posts in a short time would never be quality.
Also when/how does one become eligible for advanced status ie tourney attendance, bey point, good posts, time online etc.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - *Ginga* - Aug. 02, 2014

That question has been asked many times, and this is the wrong thread anyway. Use the search function.

Yeah don't point me to specific page, just vaguely allude to their existence, I don feel like digging through entire threads for criteria that could easily be listed in the current thread, so I know where it is.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kaneki - Aug. 02, 2014

Oh welcome back Ultra. Glad to have you back. You was truly beloved by UK members lol. Smile

You and th!nk are definitely one if the cool members on here. Unlike some people, haha.

Hope you become active again!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - ☆★Unikitty★☆ - Aug. 02, 2014

(Aug. 02, 2014  2:18 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Oh welcome back Ultra. Glad to have you back. You was truly beloved by UK members lol. Smile

You and th!nk are definitely one if the cool members on here. Unlike some people, haha.

Who are those 'uncool people' eh? Confused

(Aug. 02, 2014  2:21 PM)~Pharmist~ Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2014  2:18 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Oh welcome back Ultra. Glad to have you back. You was truly beloved by UK members lol. Smile

I'm not gonna say names, but it's definitely not you. Just some really annoying people lol.

Now we just need th!nk back... Unsmith

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Aug. 02, 2014

Ultra, hey where did you go? Either way it's nice to have you back, we need one voice of reason here.

(Aug. 02, 2014  2:23 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2014  2:21 PM)~Pharmist~ Wrote:

I'm not gonna say names, but it's definitely not you. Just some really annoying people lol.

...Yeah...what has happened to th!nk anyway?

We have those already, we have TBD leone19 and echizen from time to time.

(Aug. 02, 2014  2:28 PM)~Pharmist~ Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2014  2:21 PM)~Pharmist~ Wrote: Who are those 'uncool people' eh? Confused

Uwik gave him a warning level and that provoked him to leave. The warning was unecessary imo. :\

(Aug. 02, 2014  2:21 PM)~Pharmist~ Wrote: Who are those 'uncool people' eh? Confused

He went off on Uwik when he told him not to and was reprimanded and now has either gone away for a while or actually quit. He is still looks every day or so though I think (based on his profile).

(Aug. 02, 2014  2:31 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2014  2:23 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: I'm not gonna say names, but it's definitely not you. Just some really annoying people lol.

He went off on Uwik when he told him not to and was reprimanded and now has either gone away for a while or actually quit. He is still looks every day or so though I think (based on his profile).

Hmm...thats not like th!nk. Are you still in contact in him?

(Aug. 02, 2014  2:39 PM)~Pharmist~ Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2014  2:31 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2014  2:28 PM)~Pharmist~ Wrote: ...Yeah...what has happened to th!nk anyway?

I'd say it's exactly like him. He has gone away several times for a period or had a period where he does very little apart from answer the plastic and HMS threads. No i'm not and there's no point going into why.

(Aug. 02, 2014  2:43 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2014  2:39 PM)~Pharmist~ Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2014  2:31 PM)Ultra Wrote: He went off on Uwik when he told him not to and was reprimanded and now has either gone away for a while or actually quit. He is still looks every day or so though I think (based on his profile).

I'd say it's exactly like him. He has gone away several times for a period or had a period where he does very little apart from answer the plastic and HMS threads. No i'm not and there's no point going into why.

Oh I meant when th!nk got told off is not like him. I know th!nk goes away several times.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - 6 God - Aug. 02, 2014

Last time I checked, he was online yesterday, and the day before that.

Yo, th!nk has done a lot around here. He's been a very big loss to this community IMO.

th!nk still likes to check in, guys.

I understand you and th!nk aren't on good terms.

(Aug. 02, 2014  2:30 PM)Thumbnail Wrote: We have those already, we have TBD leone19 and echizen from time to time.

Are you replying to me or someone else? Sorry it's hard to tell without post quotes.

(Aug. 02, 2014  2:50 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2014  2:30 PM)Thumbnail Wrote: We have those already, we have TBD leone19 and echizen from time to time.

Are you replying to me or someone else? Sorry it's hard to tell without post quotes.

Sorry forgot to do that, but yes I was responding to you.

(Aug. 02, 2014  2:51 PM)Thumbnail Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2014  2:50 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:

Sorry forgot to do that, but yes I was responding to you.

Eh I dunno there's something about Ultras long experience that make him trustworthy, he's also really strict in comparison which shows a serious teacher which I view as determined, I'm sorry if I offended you in anyway and I'm not saying people here are inferior but I've never really talk to Leone19 or echizen as much, hope you understand.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Angry Face - Aug. 02, 2014

I had a conversation with somebody recently about inflated egos on the forums. Does anybody else think this is becoming a problem around here?

Just wondering, no need to call anyone out specifically. I just wanna know if it is so we can try and fix it.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Leone19 - Aug. 02, 2014

I've noticed in certain topics, when it gets heated, people in general (not calling specific people out, it's absolutely not a one-person thing) tend to get pretty unlike their usual selves. It's just unbecoming and a tad unprofessional, in my opinion.

Unfortuntely, that type of thing always and probably will continue to happen.

Other than that, I don't think it's that bad, really.