World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kaneki - Jul. 10, 2014

As Leon 19 said, no one uses it that often. Why would you think it shouldn't count?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Jul. 10, 2014

(Jul. 10, 2014  5:12 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: As Leon 19 said, no one uses it that often. Why would you think it shouldn't count?

Fully read my post...

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - RagerBlade - Jul. 10, 2014

I Honestly think that any section beside the Beyblade Sections shouldn't count.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kaneki - Jul. 10, 2014

(Jul. 10, 2014  5:26 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2014  5:12 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: As Leon 19 said, no one uses it that often. Why would you think it shouldn't count?

Fully read my post...
I did read if fully. I just didn't see it as an actual reason. Most people won't post just randomly for random birthdays. So I see no problem in it counting towards posts.

Was that all your reasons ?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Tri - Jul. 10, 2014

If posts in the birthday topic didnt count, all the posts in the general discussion forum wouldn't count. You can't make a single thread not count if I remember correctly.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Cannon - Jul. 10, 2014

(Jul. 10, 2014  5:01 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Who thinks posts in the B-Dat topic shouldn't count toward post count? People could just post wishing happy b day to anyone just to get more post count.

There's no real harm in that .. Especially if there's no-one that does that (here). Everyone will begin to notice if it becomes excessive and only becomes a real issue, like with the introduction section in the past; where people constantly copy+paste the same thing over and over.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Jul. 10, 2014

(Jul. 10, 2014  5:29 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2014  5:26 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:

Fully read my post...
I did read if fully. I just didn't see it as an actual reason. Most people won't post just randomly for random birthdays. So I see no problem in it counting towards posts.

Was that all your reasons ?

I put my reason in the previous post.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Wombat - Jul. 10, 2014

You know how we have the "Build me a Combo #2" thread? What if we split it off into three threads, one for each MFB format? Like we could have

"Build me a combo: Standard"
"Build me a combo: Zero-G"
"Build me a combo: Limited"

I know you can provide combos for all three formats at once in the existing thread as it is, but let me explain this.

It takes time to cover all three formats in one response, which could lead to getting beat/ninja'd by others who only say one format, or suggest combos that are different than yours and might cause confusion. Most people post combos for one format, which could cause the requester to say "Thanks, but I was looking for [not the format you posted] combos", and cause more posting, which, while not SPAM takes up more time than if it was just one post with all the formats for both the suggester and the person waiting for advice. I also understand that for people with not a lot of Beyblades, their best Standard combo could also be their best Limited combo, but people should point out that "These parts are outclassed in Standard but would do well in Limited".

This may or may not be practical, but if people are looking for combos for a specific format they can post in the thread designed for that format, with less confusion. From what I've seen when people give suggestions in the existing thread their brains default to Standard (I know I do), which might not be what the asker had in mind. This way people will know what the asker is looking for. Just my 2 cents on this, I think it's a good idea but it might be too much work to change. Also there might be a good reason why this won't work that I overlooked.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dual - Jul. 10, 2014

Sounds like a good idea, though many new members may post in the wrong thread, as they may not be familiar with different formats. I think instead of making multiple threads, we should just put [Specify format] or something in the OP, and if a format isn't specified, assume that the member wants combos for all formats.

The thought of multiple threads has entered my mind before, but I think it would just be too confusing.

That's just me though, I could be wrong.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Angry Face - Jul. 10, 2014

Suggested that here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Make-your-suggestions?pid=1201674#pid1201674

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Wombat - Jul. 10, 2014

(Jul. 10, 2014  10:50 PM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: Suggested that here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Make-your-suggestions?pid=1201674#pid1201674

Well it looks like you covered basically everything I did, except I forgot Hasbro (but that's not a real format), haha.

However, before TBD changed the subject, it didn't seem to me like the discussion ever reached a solid conclusion. *Ginga* and Kai-V both said that people should give the best combos for all formats in one post when people do not specify the Stadium/Format, and usually Kai-V has the final word on things, but you and Leone19 said that most people just post Standard and including everything takes a long time to key. Both solutions could work, but IMO if we keep them all in one thread we should use Dual's [Specify Format] idea.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kaneki - Jul. 11, 2014

I just recntly discovered I could do this!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Jul. 11, 2014

(Jul. 11, 2014  1:51 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: I just recntly discovered I could do this!

Dude I don't get it what can you do?screen capture?.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kaneki - Jul. 11, 2014

By clicking the yellow circles you can hide the topics.

Yo, privacy. Tongue_out

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Jul. 11, 2014

(Jul. 11, 2014  1:57 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: By clicking the yellow circles you can hide the topics.

Yo, privacy. Tongue_out

Lol,never thought you can do that,XD.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Jul. 11, 2014

(Jul. 09, 2014  9:52 PM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2014  9:47 PM)Kuroyukihime Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2014  9:20 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Just noticed the beyblade in the beywiki banner is Burning Kerberous . Has it always been that?
Yeah its been that for quite a while. I believe Burning Kerberous has been on the beywiki banner since it began but I'm not positive.

I forgot to post this earlier, but this was the previous Beywiki banner: (Click to View)
make more! Can you do a Plastics and HMS one?

Your pretty skilled, you know Dark Wolf was always meant to be the WBO mascot. Since it's the best of course, haha.

And that's the end to my #PostSpree.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - 6 God - Jul. 11, 2014

He didn't make that. It was already made by the WBO.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Jul. 11, 2014

Oh I misread his post.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - [)ragon - Jul. 12, 2014

Blitz has been stripped of his committee/mod/advanced - ness! Unhappy

How heroes fall...

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Neo - Jul. 12, 2014

(Jul. 12, 2014  1:44 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Blitz has been stripped of his committee/mod/advanced - ness! Unhappy

How heroes fall...

Did he actually keep in contact with anyone or did he just disappear?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - 6 God - Jul. 12, 2014

(Jul. 07, 2014  6:41 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: I was talking to TysonBlader009 (now inactive) & he said he bumped into Blitz the other day. They couldn't talk long because Blitz was on work break, but at least we know he's alive lol

Read this post Neo. He just got caught up with other things. I suppose he just gradually disappeared.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Mitsu - Jul. 12, 2014

(Jul. 11, 2014  4:07 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Your pretty skilled, you know Dark Wolf was always meant to be the WBO mascot. Since it's the best of course, haha.

GO, WOLF ... DAKU WOFL! ... By the way, the clip is at 5:16, haha.

It sucks to see Blitz leave the committee, though things are always for the best, right? I'm glad to hear that he's still alive, and that someone actually heard from him, too!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Angry Face - Jul. 13, 2014

Gees, how did we ever get by without the Teams Sub-forum?

What a mess, ha ha.

EDIT: Hm, this actually looks like a good day, not the screenshot I had in mind...

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - LMAO - Jul. 13, 2014

So with the help of Kei and my older sister, I found out that the blader I see in my school already has an account here and was a really good blader too! His username is Mickey.

I'm going to talk to him once school starts up again, and I'll ask him to join one more tournament hah.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Neo - Jul. 13, 2014

(Jul. 12, 2014  1:54 AM)Echizen Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2014  6:41 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: I was talking to TysonBlader009 (now inactive) & he said he bumped into Blitz the other day. They couldn't talk long because Blitz was on work break, but at least we know he's alive lol

Read this post Neo. He just got caught up with other things. I suppose he just gradually disappeared.

I forget things when I'm tired, sorry >. <

(Jul. 13, 2014  3:17 AM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: Gees, how did we ever get by without the Teams Sub-forum?

What a mess, ha ha.

EDIT: Hm, this actually looks like a good day, not the screenshot I had in mind...

I detect some sarcasm.. Eh? Wink