World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Jun. 30, 2014

(Jun. 30, 2014  9:01 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: It's random thoughts isn't it?

Also excited about the GBT2 Face Boosters coming soon. I hope to finally get a Rare!

Random interesting thoughts. Posting just to get +1 post counts is spam.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Mitsu - Jun. 30, 2014

(Jun. 29, 2014  5:56 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2014  4:42 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2014  4:26 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: The Alexandria Face, I believe that's it's name.
Where you ever going to mention me? Serious
Oh yeah, you and *Ginga*.

And ... Midnight ...? Chief - Disappointed ...

On another note, I just noticed that both kool-kid9980, Marco, and TehBrownSauce all have Platinum Faces. I myself never knew that, as it was 2010, long before I joined this forum.

Did anyone else mistaken the Platinum Face for the Silver Face, as well?

I have the 22nd most posts on here! Booyah!

I hope I didn't already post this, I don't think I did.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Jun. 30, 2014

(Jun. 30, 2014  8:28 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: This is my 2000th post!!!

Dude you posted that just to say it's your 2000th post? dude atleast put more content into it,because that's kinda like SPAMming like *Ginga* said.

(Jun. 30, 2014  10:58 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2014  8:28 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: This is my 2000th post!!!

Dude you posted that just to say it's your 2000th post? dude atleast put more content into it,because that's kinda like SPAMming like *Ginga* said.

I kinda just said that...

By the way, how could you signature list contain only "cool guys" when anybody could just PM you and be added?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kaneki - Jun. 30, 2014

I think he tests you by how you talk to him. I'm obviously loved by everyone. That's why I'm #1 on his list.

Your not jealous are you... Gasp

midnight: Yeah, it really is quite hard to recognise sometimes, hah.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - 6 God - Jun. 30, 2014

I should be #1... Serious

There's been quite a few reciepeints of the Platinum Face, it's kinda cool.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ocean - Jul. 01, 2014

(Jun. 30, 2014  11:32 PM)Echizen Wrote: I should be #1... Serious

There's been quite a few reciepeints of the Platinum Face, it's kinda cool.

Geez dat ego... JK

ik, only a select few... my dream is to beocome #1, my realistic hope is to become #20.

Ryu, true, true, true
Everybody (including me sometimes) Wrote:OMG thank u for the tests Ryuzaki I wanna be ur #1

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - LMAO - Jul. 01, 2014

I hope to get into the top 10 by the end of the year, it'll be really hard and I'll need like 100 more bey points, but as long as I try to beat Kei, JesseObre, and Pockyx3, I should be there in a few months!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kaneki - Jul. 01, 2014

Your wish has been granted Ocean. If anyone wants to be my number one PM me as I do not approve of SPAM.

Now, enough talk about me. It's obvious my coolness is so cool you guys would dedicate a whole page of SPAM for me.

lol, really though, better get on topic!

LMAO: Can't you just control them so you win like Geass? Really though, hope you can!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ocean - Jul. 01, 2014

LMAO
Use the meta to your advantage... pm me to know what it means, it's too EVIL to say publicly.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Naijalak - Jul. 01, 2014

I'll be happy to break 500 again. My last tournament was NOT very good to me!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Jul. 01, 2014

I was already already below/above five hundred before, but sacrificing my Beypoints to see whether Scythe was really that much of a problem was worth it ... ?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dark_Mousy - Jul. 01, 2014

(Jul. 01, 2014  12:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I was already already below/above five hundred before, but sacrificing my Beypoints to see whether Scythe was really that much of a problem was worth it ... ?

I think to a point it was. But at least you placed in HMS.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kei - Jul. 01, 2014

Psst. Hey guys, this thread exists: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Organized-Play-Random-Thoughts

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Drigzen - Jul. 02, 2014

So for my own knowledge just in case I'm thinking wrong, is there a difference between the American shogun steel beyblades and the japanese zero g beyblades? Or can you make combinations between both, I just got back into beyblade and I haven't been up to date since the plastic age lol

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dual - Jul. 02, 2014

This wouldn't go here, it'd belong in the Ask a Question, Get an Answer thread, but no, there really is no difference between the two, save the stone faces, which are still interchangeable.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - 6 God - Jul. 02, 2014

Other than a few track/tip changes for the double packs, some recolours, and the cross stone face there's no difference.

This shoukd belong in the Ask a Question Get an Answer #2 topic though.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Drigzen - Jul. 02, 2014

Thanks for the info Smile I'll be sure to post in the right thread next time, still getting used to this lol

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - djspida5 - Jul. 02, 2014

I'm glad you're all still alive, again. You only live thrice. Thrice... I miss Ryan. And I miss Artie, and Annie. And Alice, and Brad. also G, and Kei, toto, rex thresher and Elliot. I miss everyone.

God i'm so old.

This post is existential. Sorry, guys.

edit: i didn't know this was in the wbo section, i was browsing my old posts to re-live the good old times. i guess my old age couldn't keep up with the tablets and ipads and what not. my bad, kai-v.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Jul. 02, 2014

(Jul. 02, 2014  7:58 AM)djspida5 Wrote: edit: i didn't know this was in the wbo section, i was browsing my old posts to re-live the good old times. i guess my old age couldn't keep up with the tablets and ipads and what not. my bad, kai-v.

There is no problem at all, especially since your thoughts are related to the World Beyblade Organization anyway.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - RagerBlade - Jul. 04, 2014

Man I just noticed that Hazel was gone. I guess I was away when she left. She scared me away from the site when I had my hiatus. Well no one actually noticed me at that point...

Anyways why did she get demoted from Mod to Advanced Member?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dual - Jul. 04, 2014

Isn't Hazel a guy?

Anyway, he left due to personal reasons I believe, and asked to be demoted.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Tri - Jul. 04, 2014

He*

He just kinda retired basically.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - RagerBlade - Jul. 04, 2014

He??? Tired Man though he scared me. He made my friend almost cry once.