World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Jun. 28, 2014

(Jun. 28, 2014  3:50 PM)Kuroyukihime Wrote: Yeah it's cool seeing a bunch of new advanced and a new committee on the online list. Makes me jealous and want to work hard on the WBO. At least the advance forum will be more active now.

I think you and *Ginga* are close Wink

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Thunder Dome - Jun. 28, 2014

(Jun. 28, 2014  3:51 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2014  3:50 PM)Kuroyukihime Wrote: Yeah it's cool seeing a bunch of new advanced and a new committee on the online list. Makes me jealous and want to work hard on the WBO. At least the advance forum will be more active now.

I think you and *Ginga* are close Wink
*Ginga* is probably close, but me no way lol. I could see Tr! becoming advanced though.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Mitsu - Jun. 28, 2014

(Jun. 28, 2014  3:50 PM)Kuroyukihime Wrote: At least the advance forum will be more active now.

That's pretty good, since many advanced members that I know of are quite inactive themselves. It's great that members who are quite active just became promoted!

On the topic of who should've became both advanced and moderators, I personally thought Tr! had it hands down, though he didn't get promoted to it. I could of expected both Kuroyukihime,*Ginga*, and even Leone19 to get spots, too! I thought Dark would finally become a committee member, as well.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Jun. 28, 2014

(Jun. 28, 2014  6:12 PM)MidnightGFX Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2014  3:50 PM)Kuroyukihime Wrote: At least the advance forum will be more active now.

That's pretty good, since many advanced members that I know of are quite inactive themselves. It's great that members who are quite active just became promoted!

On the topic of who should've became both advanced and moderators, I personally thought Tr! had it hands down, though he didn't get promoted to it. I could of expected both Kuroyukihime,*Ginga*, and even Leone19 to get spots, too! I thought Dark would finally become a committee member, as well.
i was kinda disappointed about Dark mousy (hence the list in my sig). But oh well.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Leone19 - Jun. 28, 2014

(Jun. 28, 2014  6:24 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2014  6:12 PM)MidnightGFX Wrote:

i was kinda disappointed about Dark mousy (hence the list in my sig). But oh well.

I just read that, thanks Midnight. Tongue_out

I've really only been on the site for 2 years, a bit more but I was inactive- hopefully I can work myself up to Advance soon, haha.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - TimeOut - Jun. 28, 2014

I would think you're pretty close leone19, you joined right around the same time I did, are highly ranked, and have a large number of contributive posts.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Tri - Jun. 28, 2014

Thanks Midnight, Echizen, and Thunder Dome (your new username is too long), it means a lot to me, like so much really.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - RagerBlade - Jun. 29, 2014

(Jun. 28, 2014  7:06 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2014  6:24 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2014  6:12 PM)MidnightGFX Wrote: That's pretty good, since many advanced members that I know of are quite inactive themselves. It's great that members who are quite active just became promoted!

I've really only been on the site for 2 years, a bit more but I was inactive- hopefully I can work myself up to Advance soon, haha.
Wait how do you get that face?

Anyways I know there are a ton of Bladers on the site who could've gone advanced, but I think they selected the best out of a "pool". I know for sure that you were in it. You, DK EX, Echizen, Thunder Dome (whatever his name is now),and Du@l. I don't think I was in it, but maybe some day.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Leone19 - Jun. 29, 2014

(Jun. 29, 2014  4:24 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2014  6:24 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: i was kinda disappointed about Dark mousy (hence the list in my sig). But oh well.

Anyways I know there are a ton of Bladers on the site who could've gone advanced, but I think they selected the best out of a "pool". I know for sure that you were in it. You, DK EX, Echizen, Thunder Dome (whatever his name is now),and Du@l. I don't think I was in it, but maybe some day.

What face?

Also, thanks again for the compliments, haha.

(Jun. 29, 2014  4:25 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2014  7:06 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I just read that, thanks Midnight. Tongue_out

What face?

The Alexandria Face, I believe that's it's name.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Leone19 - Jun. 29, 2014

(Jun. 29, 2014  4:26 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2014  4:24 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Wait how do you get that face?

What face?

I believe it was for having X number of good combination posts or topics; something along that line, I believe.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Jun. 29, 2014

I'm pretty sure it's for testing a whole lot. Like TBD.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Cannon - Jun. 29, 2014

(Jun. 29, 2014  4:26 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: The Alexandria Face, I believe that's it's name.

Alexandrite is its name!

Just to confirm: yes, you get it for contributing with the metagame; tests, combinations, etc. by going out of your way for the community.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Jun. 29, 2014

(Jun. 28, 2014  6:24 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: i was kinda disappointed about Dark mousy (hence the list in my sig). But oh well.

haha, no. Thanks, tho Smile.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kaneki - Jun. 29, 2014

(Jun. 29, 2014  4:24 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Wait how do you get that face?

What face?

Where you ever going to mention me? Serious

(Jun. 29, 2014  4:42 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2014  4:25 PM)Leone19 Wrote: What face?

Where you ever going to mention me? Serious
Oh yeah, you and *Ginga*.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - The Supreme One - Jun. 29, 2014

I sort of assumed the Alexandrite face was for anyone with 5 or more combination/testing threads, since that seems to be the case for everyone who receives it.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kaneki - Jun. 29, 2014

I got it kinda like that. It also depends on how much tests you have in a thread. If you have 5 with only 3 tests, that wouldn't work. That's why I had to make 7, hah.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DrPepsidew - Jun. 29, 2014

I should get to working then hah!

But I feel like I need to dive back into the meta, all of the new members becoming advanced now gives me a goal to work to!

Congratulations to all, proud of you guys :3

EDIT: Just counted, I have 58 tests done, that's more than I thought XD

Could someone PM me a recommendation of a format I should do testing for?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - RagerBlade - Jun. 30, 2014

This is my 2000th post!!!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kaneki - Jun. 30, 2014

Wow, only got to do 36,253 to beat the top poster/Kai-V, hah.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - *Ginga* - Jun. 30, 2014

You posted just to say that it was your 2,000th post? I'm pretty sure that is spamming.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - RagerBlade - Jun. 30, 2014

It's random thoughts isn't it?

Also excited about the GBT2 Face Boosters coming soon. I hope to finally get a Rare!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - OwnageDerp - Jun. 30, 2014

It kinda is spam, but congrats anyway. I'm really far from 2000 posts though.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ocean - Jun. 30, 2014

I'm so close...