World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - May. 19, 2014

(May. 19, 2014  4:10 AM)Dual Wrote: Dang, I really thought beating Kei twice would get my rank up a bit higher, haha.

I have a feeling that would go in the organized play RT thread.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - 6 God - May. 19, 2014

Quatzelcoatl 90WF just came in, thanks WBO!!

It looks so cool... *__*

[Image: image.jpg]

[Image: image.jpg]

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - TimeOut - May. 20, 2014

Some moderator should really contact this library... http://kdhnews.com/harker_heights_herald/community/library-offers-many-summer-activities-for-all-ages/article_ff91ab4e-dc8f-11e3-ba1f-001a4bcf6878.html

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - May. 20, 2014

(May. 20, 2014  3:32 AM)Time Wrote: Some moderator should really contact this library... http://kdhnews.com/harker_heights_herald/community/library-offers-many-summer-activities-for-all-ages/article_ff91ab4e-dc8f-11e3-ba1f-001a4bcf6878.html

It looks really interesting, but we would need someone very reliable to refer them to who lives in Texas. I mean, we are always happy to do the first steps, however when we do not even live there and that we are trying to get at least one tournament organised in that area, we have to show them that all the responsibility is lifted off their shoulders about this whole event organising.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - May. 20, 2014

A, a pokemon & beyblade club!!???!!? Just move it to Louisiana..... Maybe somebody could contact them and tell them about the LA tournaments ?

Btw, I have the 25 most posts on the wbo lol

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - *Ginga* - May. 22, 2014

Apparently my dad ran into Arupaeo today at REI! Eee

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - RagerBlade - May. 25, 2014

(May. 22, 2014  11:28 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Apparently my dad ran into Arupaeo today at REI! Eee
What's REI?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ultimate Libra - May. 25, 2014

Who did the Beydays banner its freaking awesome even better than the WBT2 banner!!!!!!!!!!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dual - May. 25, 2014

Been reading through some posts and I realised that I've experienced more drama on the WBO than in high school. This is, of course, because I've had no drama in high school, just thought it was kinda funny.

On a more serious note, it really stinks that both Ultra and th!nk are gone. It seems both had major disagreements with the committee that led to them leaving/being forced to leave. The WBO has lost the two biggest plastics contributors in such a short time, it's unfortunate.

If this is inappropriate to discuss, just delete this post. It's just something I've pondered for a bit.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - OwnageDerp - May. 25, 2014

Wait a minute... th!nk got banned? How?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - ashton pinto - May. 25, 2014

(May. 25, 2014  11:03 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Wait a minute... th!nk got banned? How?

He's not banned ........ just a 90% warning level
http://worldbeyblade.org/User-th-nk

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - *Ginga* - May. 25, 2014

He is leaving forever anyway, it seems ...

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dark_Mousy - May. 25, 2014

Such a good weekend at Anime North. So many pictures and videos. So much stuff to pack tonight. And that awkward moment F230 dominates the Zero G format here in Toronto. Man today was a good day.

And i think Libra may be banned after how it did yesterday.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - The Supreme One - May. 25, 2014

Didn't he have a 30 day ban or something? Not sure, but if that's the case, he still has a few days until it's up

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dual - May. 26, 2014

Yes, but his signature and user title make me believe that he isn't coming back.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ocean - May. 26, 2014

And his bio... Geez I feel sad.
"Here's to better days"
Here's to today

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Leone19 - May. 26, 2014

(May. 25, 2014  11:49 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Such a good weekend at Anime North. So many pictures and videos. So much stuff to pack tonight. And that awkward moment F230 dominates the Zero G format here in Toronto. Man today was a good day.

And i think Libra may be banned after how it did yesterday.

Libra did a lot better than I expected, for me and several others.

As long as Scythe (or at least Omega) remain, it should stay. Libra is a go-to counter to Lightning and other attackers.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - TimeOut - May. 26, 2014

Libra has no business being banned. Without rs, it remains rather easy to ko if people would ever just use attack....

(May. 26, 2014  2:39 AM)Time Wrote: Libra has no business being banned. Without rs, it remains rather easy to ko if people would ever just use attack....

While it's not exactly attack, my Libra combination easily defeated Schthe CH120 RF (no rubber tip on Libra).

Was the site down for anyone else a few minutes ago, for about 20 minutes-half an hour?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - TimeOut - May. 26, 2014

That would explain why I couldn't get a single page to load

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - The Supreme One - May. 26, 2014

(May. 26, 2014  10:07 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Was the site down for anyone else a few minutes ago, for about 20 minutes-half an hour?
I thought it was just my internet; for me it was just taking a really long time to load.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Thunder Dome - May. 26, 2014

(May. 26, 2014  10:07 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Was the site down for anyone else a few minutes ago, for about 20 minutes-half an hour?
That was happening to me to. I thought it was my Internet, but it must've been something else consodering other people had this issue.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ryukiba - May. 26, 2014

(May. 26, 2014  11:30 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
That was happening to me to. I thought it was my Internet, but it must've been something else consodering other people had this issue.

I did? So I just closed the tab. Weird?:\

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - 6 God - May. 27, 2014

I thought it was just my internet, haha.