World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dual - Feb. 03, 2014

No, that's Voltaic Ape.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Feb. 03, 2014

(Feb. 03, 2014  10:30 PM)Dual Wrote: No, that's Voltaic Ape.

There's a little person in the pic too.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - 6 God - Feb. 03, 2014

It's an ape, from Voltic Ape; hence the name.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Snoop Dog MS - Feb. 06, 2014

FYI guys, changed my username again to Snoop Dog MS

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dual - Feb. 06, 2014

Daheck is a snoop dog?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Feb. 07, 2014

(Feb. 06, 2014  11:55 PM)Dual Wrote: Daheck is a snoop dog?

Famous rapper. I believe he is snoop lion now, though.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Snoop Dog MS - Feb. 07, 2014

Omy. You don't know who Snoop Dog is? Somebody explain plz.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dual - Feb. 07, 2014

(Feb. 07, 2014  12:01 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2014  11:55 PM)Dual Wrote: Daheck is a snoop dog?

Famous rapper. I believe he is snoop lion now, though.
Oh, ok.
Bleh. I don't like rap.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kaneki - Feb. 07, 2014

Um... Nice name SDMS. Meh, I've seen Snoopy Doggy. I don't like him, haha.

I wonder if I should change my name? Maybe to luaD, haha.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ocean - Feb. 07, 2014

How about TheRedPheonix or *Shadow*. I think Ultramarine has had enough people copying him lol.

I'm also debating whether to change my name, ideas?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Tri - Feb. 07, 2014

Honesty, I think the username discussion should stop. Yes it's kinda site related, but its not a random thought literally about the WBO. Usernames are more of a user thing, rather than the site.

I just read the BIG MAC 320YEN article and it is officially one of my fav articles XP

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dual - Feb. 07, 2014

(Feb. 07, 2014  5:22 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I just read the BIG MAC 320YEN article and it is officially one of my fav articles XP
Friggin classic.

Is it just me, or are less new members posting SPAM? Maybe school causes me to miss it, but I dunno.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kaneki - Feb. 07, 2014

You mean people like me? Yeah, I've noticed. Hey, you know what, this reply I'm writing up is SPAM. I don't see a point in it, haha.

Well, if I'm SPAMing, I'm taking a brake to kick back for a while. Limited seems to be going OK.
Though, once we get discussion going again, I'll hop stright in! I also need some time away from *Clinck, Clinck*

(Feb. 07, 2014  5:36 AM)" L Wrote: You mean people like me? Yeah, I've noticed. Hey, you know what, this reply I'm writing up is SPAM. I don't see a point in it, haha.

Well, if I'm SPAMing, I'm taking a brake to kick back for a while. Limited seems to be going OK.
Though, once we get discussion going again, I'll hop stright in! I also need some time away from *Clinck, Clinck*

You've been here longer than alot of the active members so I don't think your new XD

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Feb. 09, 2014

Sorry for the double post, but....

Yuko Ray14 and Jesseobre are in the new banner!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Mitsu - Feb. 09, 2014

(Feb. 09, 2014  9:44 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Sorry for the double post, but....

Yuko Ray14 and Jesseobre are in the new banner!
I saw StormScorpio1 as well! Smile

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kei - Feb. 09, 2014

It would make more sense for discussion of that banner to take place here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Toronto-Ontario-5-24-14-GBT2

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Feb. 10, 2014

Dangit.... I was reporting one of those threads about selling something (non beyblade related) and Pressed "Report" accidentally before putting the word "Spam" and all it had was "Sp"... Hehe, sorry mods Unhappy

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Cannon - Feb. 10, 2014

(Feb. 10, 2014  6:36 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Dangit.... I was reporting one of those threads about selling something (non beyblade related) and Pressed "Report" accidentally before putting the word "Spam" and all it had was "Sp"... Hehe, sorry mods Unhappy

Either way, it gets the job done haha. The reported post actually doesn't get counted and is removed from your total when the bot is banned, but it's nice to see some people actually reporting it.

.. Hopefully that doesn't influence you reporting them in the future, lol.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - th!nk - Feb. 10, 2014

Well there goes my "oh I'm on when mods aren't so I end up reporting a lot of spambots" excuse for my report count. Thanks a lot Serious

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Feb. 10, 2014

(Feb. 10, 2014  3:39 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2014  6:36 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Dangit.... I was reporting one of those threads about selling something (non beyblade related) and Pressed "Report" accidentally before putting the word "Spam" and all it had was "Sp"... Hehe, sorry mods Unhappy

Either way, it gets the job done haha. The reported post actually doesn't get counted and is removed from your total when the bot is banned, but it's nice to see some people actually reporting it.

.. Hopefully that doesn't influence you reporting them in the future, lol.
thats why my reported post count keeps going back to 91 XP

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - sucks - Feb. 13, 2014

Hey guys I haven't been on this site (or beybladed) for around 3 years now so forgive me if this question is in the wrong place but I was looking at going to a tournament sometime and realised that I don't have any of the new beyblades. I have ones like burning kerberous, l-drago and gravity perseus. If I want to go to a tournament do you guys think that I would have to upgrade to the newer beyblades? And if so what are 2 or 3 well rounded beyblades I could buy (takara only pls).

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - ashton pinto - Feb. 13, 2014

(Feb. 13, 2014  8:10 AM)sucks Wrote: Hey guys I haven't been on this site (or beybladed) for around 3 years now so forgive me if this question is in the wrong place but I was looking at going to a tournament sometime and realised that I don't have any of the new beyblades. I have ones like burning kerberous, l-drago and gravity perseus. If I want to go to a tournament do you guys think that I would have to upgrade to the newer beyblades? And if so what are 2 or 3 well rounded beyblades I could buy (takara only pls).

hi there ...
your questions about purchases should be asked here : purchase consultation
dont forget to check out the MFB-Standard-Customizations and MFB-Limited-Discussion if you plan on getting beys for tournaments