World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - The Supreme One - Jan. 28, 2014

Too bad there aren't any tournaments in MD this weekend. I'll be chilling in Bethesda with nothing to do on friday & saturday night haha

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - *Ginga* - Jan. 28, 2014

Why didn't you tell us earlier, haha? We could have pulled something together.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - The Supreme One - Jan. 28, 2014

I would have, but I didn't know for sure until like a couple days ago. I visit that area a few times a year though, so maybe next time.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Nano - Jan. 29, 2014

(Jan. 27, 2014  11:46 PM)Tri Wrote: Make it 5 new people Grin!!!

We have 8 now! Sorry if this belongs I the organized play thread, I'm not sure.
Make a tournament! If all eight people show, that's enough!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dark_Mousy - Jan. 29, 2014

Just realized I had the most matches in the WB.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Jan. 29, 2014

(Jan. 29, 2014  7:51 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Just realized I had the most matches in the WB.

OMG Gasp, you passed up Blitz.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DrPepsidew - Jan. 29, 2014

#1 ACTIVE MEMBER IN VA IS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kaneki - Jan. 29, 2014

Thank you The Surpreme One for the WBBA L Drago Face. She's a very awesome (and pretty :3) person.

On another note: Kai-V's been helping me with problems, thank you too.

On another second note: Dark_Mousy got past DA Blitz!! This means Hell Kid might lose his place soon, haha.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Mitsu - Jan. 29, 2014

(Jan. 29, 2014  10:22 PM)" L Wrote: On another second note: Dark_Mousy got past DA Blitz!! This means Hell Kid might lose his place soon, haha.
Honestly, Kei's going to get #1, once again. He's been on this huge winning streak, for the past while Smile
(Jan. 29, 2014  9:40 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: #1 ACTIVE MEMBER IN VA IS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Damn, your excited! Anyways, congratulations! Smile

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kaneki - Jan. 30, 2014

Hey, I got a bet from someone. I can't use any L GFX for a week. Anybody got an idea for one I can? Right now I'm just using MewTwo, haha.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - blah - Jan. 30, 2014

(Jan. 30, 2014  1:34 AM)" L Wrote: Hey, I got a bet from someone. I can't use any L GFX for a week. Anybody got an idea for one I can? Right now I'm just using MewTwo, haha.

This doesn't even relate to the WBO it shouldn't have been posted here.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - The Supreme One - Jan. 30, 2014

(Jan. 29, 2014  10:22 PM)" L Wrote: Thank you The Surpreme One for the WBBA L Drago Face. She's a very awesome (and pretty :3) person.
Aww... hehe Cute Thank you for the Cancer face! I do love the design, even if it's common Smile

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kaneki - Jan. 30, 2014

Oh, sorry, I have a hard time finding the right thread. Do you know where. The GFX thread?

No problem The Surpreme One. Happy we made a good trade. And are now friends. I think, haha.

EDIT: That post before wasn't mine. It seems someone knows my password and is logging in. I'll go change it AGAIN!.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Temporal - Feb. 01, 2014

Looking back at that ancient "State of the WBO" thread from 2011, I realize there were quite a few points where that thread could have gone horribly, horribly wrong. That sort of discussion was pretty cool, even if the circumstances were pretty bad. I personally think that the possibility of that sort of discussion (about the metagame, of course) is a big reason of why I really like the WBO as a community.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - th!nk - Feb. 01, 2014

All of those "state of the" threads that weren't made by staff were kinda totally stupid, and IIRC they also were a pain for the staff who had to keep things under control. People making problems out of nothing or at most seeing a legitimate problem and then addressing it in a really inefficient way (which I'd totally never be guilty of myself heeeeeeh.............) or at least making way too much of a fuss about it. That was always my 2c on it though, and that's from memory of a time when I was particularly grouchy, so perhaps I'm just remembering through "jaded glasses" (Jade Shades, anybody?)

Like, I don't mind the discussion, but I think it was a little out of line a lot of the time for certain people to bring it up themselves rather than going directly to staff with their concerns - I understand that especially back then they were a little scary for some people, but they're all very approachable individuals who care about this stuff.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - кαмυι カムイ - Feb. 01, 2014

I was wondering about changing my username. What would be a good username for me???

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ocean - Feb. 01, 2014

Ultramarine XD no, how about something no one has thought of before, something new. Like noctorine

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - th!nk - Feb. 01, 2014

Or how about something not with -ine because just you and ultramarine was confusing enough as it was Tired

Remember, some of us are practically going senile already Wink

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ocean - Feb. 01, 2014

(Feb. 01, 2014  6:58 PM)th!nk Wrote: Or how about something not with -ine because just you and ultramarine was confusing enough as it was Tired

Remember, some of us are practically going senile already Wink

Lol ha we both had waves in our sigs, sorry. xD

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Feb. 03, 2014

I wasn't sure if this went in the normal random thoughts or here... But anyways;

I'm on a search for funny quotes for my sig! Most if them are Dual quotes atm..... funny stuff XD

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kaneki - Feb. 03, 2014

I'm gonna say it. When I first signed up. I was really scared of th!nk, haha. I though he was gonna ban me at one point. Then I found out he couldn't haha. Now we are good friends. He's like a big brother to me. Thanks th!nk Smile

Was anyone else carping there pants whenever Hazel was around, haha. I found him #1

(Feb. 03, 2014  7:45 PM)" L Wrote: I'm gonna say it. When I first signed up. I was really scared of th!nk, haha. I though he was gonna ban me at one point. Then I found out he couldn't haha. Now we are good friends. He's like a big brother to me. Thanks th!nk Smile

Was anyone else carping there pants whenever Hazel was around, haha. I found him #1
he left back when I was a newbie here/horrible member. Surprisingly, I never got a warning from him.....

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dual - Feb. 03, 2014

(Feb. 03, 2014  7:39 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I wasn't sure if this went in the normal random thoughts or here... But anyways;

I'm on a search for funny quotes for my sig! Most if them are Dual quotes atm..... funny stuff XD
I can honestly die a happy man now.

@Th!nk discussion. When I first joined I believe he had the leprechaun as his avatar, and that thing scared the heck out of me. But now that he has the crow with a bloody mouth, he seems much less hostile.

I kid th!nk, he's awesome.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - th!nk - Feb. 03, 2014

Careful guys, I hear if you say Hazel's name enough times he appears and hands out warnings from beyond the mod-grave.

As for me, hush hush, people will think I'm going soft in my "old age". Wink

Also oh man I forgot about that Leprechaun avatar - still probably one of my favorites. I think I'm due for a change of avatar soon, though, but while I've got an idea or two I don't know if they'll turn into avatars or just be stupid beyblade-related-pictures I'll post up or whatever - and that's if I find time to do them in the first place, haha.

Is this the "Leprechaun one "; https://mobile.twitter.com/th1nkWBO?