World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Snoop Dog MS - Jan. 24, 2014

Why sell your parts? PM me explanation plz. I hope you don't sell them.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Mitsu - Jan. 24, 2014

(Jan. 24, 2014  5:25 PM)" L Wrote: I think this goes here. There's a big chance I'm gonna sell my collection next week. So I'm guessing all my Limited testing is gonna go. I'll take last minute requests to test.

Guess I'm back to GFX.
I'm curious. Why?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kaneki - Jan. 24, 2014

I'm not gonna tell out-in-the-open so I'll PM you. Also, it's not 'cause I don't like Beyblade anymore.

(Jan. 24, 2014  5:40 PM)" L Wrote: I'm not gonna tell out-in-the-open so I'll PM you. Also, it's not 'cause I don't like Beyblade anymore.
Thanks for telling me! Smile

Otherwise, I just wanted your guys opinion. Do you guys think i'd be eligible do judge. I read the rules. lots.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Snoop Dog MS - Jan. 24, 2014

I think you would be as you've gone to a good amount of tournaments.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Jan. 24, 2014

(Jan. 24, 2014  5:58 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2014  5:40 PM)" L Wrote: I'm not gonna tell out-in-the-open so I'll PM you. Also, it's not 'cause I don't like Beyblade anymore.

Otherwise, I your guys opinion. Do you guys think i'd be eligible do judge. I read the rules. lots.

I don't see why not, but why would you want to since Toronto already has load of people to judge and host?

(Jan. 24, 2014  6:00 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2014  5:58 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:

Otherwise, I your guys opinion. Do you guys think i'd be eligible do judge. I read the rules. lots.

I don't see why not, but why would you want to since Toronto already has load of people to judge and host?
That's true. Kei, JesseObre, Pockyx3, LMAO, and Daegor42 (Usually) already judge battles. I just think it be cool to give it a shot though Smile

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Leone19 - Jan. 24, 2014

I talked to my Art Survey teacher today, as I gave my Digital Art teacher a Beyblade after our final today, since I encorperated them into each of my projects. She (DigiArt Teacher) showed her (Art Survey Teacher), it turns out her son loves blading. Told her about the site and event, she's not sure if she can make it tomorrow (Year of the Bey) but in any case: we may have a new member, haha.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Jan. 24, 2014

(Jan. 24, 2014  8:54 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I talked to my Art Survey teacher today, as I gave my Digital Art teacher a Beyblade after our final today, since I encorperated them into each of my projects. She (DigiArt Teacher) showed her (Art Survey Teacher), it turns out her son loves blading. Told her about the site and event, she's not sure if she can make it tomorrow (Year of the Bey) but in any case: we may have a new member, haha.

Damn, you are so lucky in your own school(s) hah.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Wombat - Jan. 25, 2014

Guys

What if there was a tournament that was Limited, and Zero-G, but at the same time? Like you could only use Limited parts but in the Zero-G stadiums.

I can't believe it took me this long to think of this. Do you think this ever be a possibility in the future?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Jan. 25, 2014

(Jan. 25, 2014  1:13 AM)Wombat Wrote: Guys

What if there was a tournament that was Limited, and Zero-G, but at the same time? Like you could only use Limited parts but in the Zero-G stadiums.

I can't believe it took me this long to think of this. Do you think this ever be a possibility in the future?

I was actually thinking about that earlier this month too, hah. Technically, since we process both Zero-G and Standard-format tournaments in the Beypoint System like there is no difference, as long as the same sort of stadium is used within a given event, I do not know why that could not be possible.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Jan. 25, 2014

I thought about this XD, I think F230gcf would dominate though....,...,

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Mitsu - Jan. 25, 2014

(Jan. 25, 2014  1:35 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:

I thought about this XD, I think F230gcf would dominate though....,...,
F230GCF usually dominates limited tournament, either way. Just with out Duo_F230CF, or Dragoon_F230CF.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - TDL - Jan. 25, 2014

Maybe with limited they could ban F230, because that's what limited is for.

I am *Aquamarine*'s brother

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kaneki - Jan. 25, 2014

I was thinking, if we did do that in Zero-G (I know it'd be hard), but what if we made a Zero G Ban List. I know F230 would be banned. Just my thoughts.

TDL: So far, in Limited. It does get good results, but it can be beaten easy with the right bey.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - TDL - Jan. 25, 2014

(Jan. 25, 2014  1:55 AM)" L Wrote: I was thinking, if we did do that in Zero-G (I know it'd be hard), but what if we made a Zero G Ban List. I know F230 would be banned. Just my thoughts.

TDL: So far, in Limited. It does get good results, but it can be beaten easy with the right bey.

Sorry, I meant in zero g limited if they create that format.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - th!nk - Jan. 25, 2014

F230 would definitely be a problem but speaking as someone who would like to see it eat a ban anyway, I'd definitely be into the idea if it does go.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - The Supreme One - Jan. 26, 2014

Not sure if it is just a glitch or if a committee member did it on purpose, but my avatar was taken down & replaced with a facebolt, & for some reason the winking face emoticon is displayed as a facebolt in preview, as well Chocked_2

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Jan. 26, 2014

It must be a glitch. Are you using a mobile device ? It often happens that Faces are replaced, or that Faces replace some other images. I have verified, and it does not look like anyone touched your profile in the last twenty-four hours.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - The Supreme One - Jan. 26, 2014

Wow, weird... I'm noticing a few other glitches on the site, too. Maybe it's just my browser? Changed my avatar anyway lol. Thank you for the reply!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Leone19 - Jan. 26, 2014

That has happened to me a few times as well a while ago, when I use(d) Safari on my iPad. Tongue_out

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ocean - Jan. 26, 2014

Okay, this is super random but, I'm sad not that many people are commenting on my combo thread.
You don't need to send me all these "I'm so sorry" PMs though.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kaneki - Jan. 26, 2014

Don't be sad. I don't know about Standard so maybe your making near-the-same combos in there.

The WBO gladly loves, appreciates and happy for every tests we do. Even if you threads don't get commented on, it doesn't mean people don't like it. Maybe we just have nothing to comment on, or it was tested before.

I don't know, haha.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ocean - Jan. 26, 2014

(Jan. 26, 2014  8:01 PM)" L Wrote: Don't be sad. I don't know about Standard so maybe your making near-the-same combos in there.

The WBO gladly loves, appreciates and happy for every tests we do. Even if you threads don't get commented on, it doesn't mean people don't like it. Maybe we just have nothing to comment on, or it was tested before.

I don't know, haha.

I don't think anyone came up with anything similar before.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Jan. 27, 2014

The "wait 60 seconds before sending another PM" rule gets on my nerves When I'm sending PMs to multiple ppl (I'm just popular like dat.) XD.