World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Coach - Dec. 07, 2013

My whole point is all of you want to be respected and known. But we don't have face to face contact on a message board your name is your only identity.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dual - Dec. 07, 2013

Hassle how? Like I said, I have yet to begin the scavenger hunt as well as enter a tournament in this time frame, along with the fact that after a brief username changing frenzy, I revert back to my original username, I really don't see a problem. Plus neither my signature nor my avatar change.
If I was already participating in the scavenger hunt, or waiting for a tournament to be processed, of course I would stay at my current username.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Coach - Dec. 07, 2013

Wish I had a tournament to go to. Good luck to everybody in NC today. First limited tournament should be interesting.
I was thinking about having a Zero G free tournament along with my next standard one. So basically 4Ds will dominate which was probably my favorite line with Flash, Diablo, and LDD.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - th!nk - Dec. 07, 2013

Woah guys chill. Warnings ain't gonna fly over something like that haha, though I definitely think a period of time between each change would be a good idea if mybb can do that. All I was saying is that I don't think it's funny, original, or particularly mature (it is also annoying for keeping track of people when replying to them, which is generally in their best interests) , not that heads should roll over it, (I'm a curmudgeon, yes, but I'm not much of a disciplinarian) and I sincerely doubt the committee would warn people over something like that anyway.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Naijalak - Dec. 07, 2013

Is there a way to enforce username changes? A setting that allows only X number of changes over a period of time?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Dec. 07, 2013

(Dec. 07, 2013  6:58 PM)Naijalak Wrote: Is there a way to enforce username changes? A setting that allows only X number of changes over a period of time?

Not really as far as I know.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Naijalak - Dec. 07, 2013

I shot you a PM with a MyBB mod that might help.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Dec. 11, 2013

When I first came to the WBO I got various PMs about me posting alot (how the heck did u post that much in a month?!?!?!! Etc.), has this happened to anyone else?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Tri - Dec. 11, 2013

Well, I'm not gonna lie, it is pretty extreme that you have nearly 2,000 posts and you just joined at the end of September.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Dec. 11, 2013

But technically there isn't any rules against posting alot Unhappy, i have said it before that I had been wanting to join this site for months and was just really happy and posted alot when I joined Unhappy.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Leone19 - Dec. 18, 2013

I really wish some newer members took their time to learn terms and members, not attacking others by PM's, saying that they're a jerk and would be kicked off the WBO... becuase one says that parts are outclassed and several combos were not too good, when asked in Build Me a Combo...

Thought this belonged here since its random thoughts on the WBO, if it belongs in Random Thoughts 5, I'll post it there.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Coach - Dec. 18, 2013

(Dec. 18, 2013  2:00 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I really wish some newer members took their time to learn terms and members, not attacking others by PM's, saying that they're a jerk and would be kicked off the WBO... becuase one says that parts are outclassed and several combos were not too good, when asked in Build Me a Combo...

Thought this belonged here since its random thoughts on the WBO, if it belongs in Random Thoughts 5, I'll post it there.

Actually I believe it belongs here. Lack of Manners
but I agree, some new members are a tad annoying and fail to listen to advice but that is no reason to scare them away from the WBO. As a tournament host that struggles getting the confirmed bladers I'll take all the newbs I can get!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Leone19 - Dec. 18, 2013

(Dec. 18, 2013  8:57 PM)Coach Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2013  2:00 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I really wish some newer members took their time to learn terms and members, not attacking others by PM's, saying that they're a jerk and would be kicked off the WBO... becuase one says that parts are outclassed and several combos were not too good, when asked in Build Me a Combo...

Actually I believe it belongs here. Lack of Manners
but I agree, some new members are a tad annoying and fail to listen to advice but that is no reason to scare them away from the WBO. As a tournament host that struggles getting the confirmed bladers I'll take all the newbs I can get!

Tongue_out

I wasn't trying to scare anyone, haha.

I was sent a PM saying I was a jerk and should be kicked off the site, because in the Build Me a Combo topic, when someone (else, not the sender) asked if they're combination was good, I said it was outclassed and not the best.

He told me it was mean to say that, I'm a jerk, and sent me about 5 PM's with it.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Dec. 18, 2013

My inbox is always being spammed, all u can really do is report them and slap them on the ol' ignore list.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Naijalak - Dec. 18, 2013

Blocking users is the best way to avoid PM issues. I've had several instances where I was being harassed one way or another, and a quick block fixes that mighty quick Smile

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Coach - Dec. 18, 2013

leone ok I misunderstood your story. I thought there was an older member calling a newb a jerk and they should be removed... but either way people learn to get along. Is the argument worth creating a bad relationship?..

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kaneki - Dec. 29, 2013

OK, is it just me or was Dark_Mousy meant to have this spelling mistake on his Antique Face? Haha. Or is it just me?: http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php?uid=14847

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Dec. 29, 2013

(Dec. 29, 2013  1:07 AM)Galaxy Blade Wrote: OK, is it just me or was Dark_Mousy meant to have this spelling mistake on his Antique Face? Haha. Or is it just me?: http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php?uid=14847

LOL it is, I wonder if mods can EDIT it.......

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ryukiba - Dec. 29, 2013

Ha! That's funny!XD

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dark_Mousy - Dec. 29, 2013

Wow I just noticed that hah. Doesn't bother me hah.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Snoop Dog MS - Dec. 31, 2013

Who else is doing the Unite Against Scott movement? I am because man, we need to rebel! #dontwarnmeplz

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Mitsu - Dec. 31, 2013

(Dec. 31, 2013  4:08 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Who else is doing the Unite Against Scott movement? I am because man, we need to rebel! #dontwarnmeplz
I am, For jokes. I Was watching beychannel's latest video and noticed that Daegor42 said ''Unite against Scott'' So I decided to change that to my bio. Then i'm pretty sure it was you, *Ginga*, And Galaxy Blade, who started to do it too Tongue_out

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Dec. 31, 2013

Man, Scott is cool, guys. I defeated him once, what is up ?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - th!nk - Dec. 31, 2013

Tall poppy syndrome, V. Glad to see it's not just an Australian thing like they tried to teach us in school for some reason.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - *Ginga* - Dec. 31, 2013

http://youtu.be/9KTz-VLY94s?t=9m9s

EDIT: It is in no way tall poppy syndrome haha. It is for jokes haha.