World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - CheetoBlader - May. 06, 2021

(May. 06, 2021  3:02 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Hey Guys do you know where you can get Dynamite Belial *Real* because Malloftoys sold out

Just wait or use eBay, Amazon, or a site like Four-Gaming.

Also stop using spoilers in every post. It’s unnecessary. Just because you can do something doesn’t mean you should.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - i'm batman - May. 07, 2021

(May. 07, 2021  2:46 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 07, 2021  2:20 PM)i\m batman Wrote: I think the beys are designed by TT, while Morita does the manga (and characters, artwork and so on). I mean he is a mangaka, he is not an employee of TT (I think).

Your profile pictures are great.

Credit goes to Hannah.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - PinkRose - May. 10, 2021

Alright so, I was looking around the WBO to see if there were any art threads around, and the only one that was there was one made by Sands...and the last post on it dates back to 2019.
Is it okay if I start another one? Or is it better to use that thread instead of making a new one for the same topic?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - UnseenBurst - May. 11, 2021

Just wanted to say I watched DeceasedCrab Vs Bladekid that battle was awesome can't wait till I go to a tournament

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - TheGolden Blade - May. 12, 2021

(May. 11, 2021  8:30 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Just wanted to say I watched DeceasedCrab Vs Bladekid that battle was awesome can't wait till I go to a tournament

On Youtube? If so, send link

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - UnseenBurst - May. 12, 2021

(May. 12, 2021  2:33 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(May. 11, 2021  8:30 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Just wanted to say I watched DeceasedCrab Vs Bladekid that battle was awesome can't wait till I go to a tournament

On Youtube? If so, send link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3WS-3v07Tk

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Orbit - May. 12, 2021

Do you guys ever wonder if Beyblade will just die one day? Like it looses popularity and they decide to discontinue it. It inevitably will happen, I wonder when though...

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - BeybladeManiac0 - May. 12, 2021

Yeah, It was pretty epic.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - BladerGem - May. 12, 2021

(May. 12, 2021  3:12 AM)Orbit Wrote: Do you guys ever wonder if Beyblade will just die one day? Like it looses popularity and they decide to discontinue it. It inevitably will happen, I wonder when though...

I think it's less likely to die out, than it is to go on a hiatus similar to the gap between Plastic Gen and MFB, and the spacing between the end of MFB and the beginning of Burst.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - BurningSands - May. 12, 2021

Something I mentioned briefly on another thread, but would like to go in-depth here:

Im glad the WBO doesnt heavily encourage and have huge spaces for venting/ranting about your problems. While some threads do allow mild venting (my school thread where Im okay with people complaining about too much homework, for example), Im glad I dont have to see this site become ridden with thoughts about s//cide and other inappropriate topics. Ive seen other platforms become ridden with public vents to the point its not on-topic anymore, and that people could give bad advice to one another and end up making the situations worse

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - UnseenBurst - May. 13, 2021

Would it be ok if I made a thread about Beyblade Anime/Manga thieros? just wanna know before I make it

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - CheetoBlader - May. 13, 2021

(May. 13, 2021  2:17 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Would it be ok if I made a thread about Beyblade Anime/Manga thieros? just wanna know before I make it

If you mean theories, then no. The Anime and Manga Random Thoughts is for that

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - UnseenBurst - May. 13, 2021

(May. 13, 2021  2:22 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 13, 2021  2:17 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Would it be ok if I made a thread about Beyblade Anime/Manga thieros? just wanna know before I make it

If you mean theories, then no. The Anime and Manga Random Thoughts is for that

Okay thank you for the feedback Smile

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - UnseenBurst - May. 14, 2021

Btw Vanish Fafnir is now on https://malloftoys.com/

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - BurningSands - May. 30, 2021

Something I noticed for awhile, and is mostly a rhetoric question: Whats with a seemingly increase in post farming-like behavior? As more time passes and I check the site more, I notice responses that are quite stubby and it looks like people are hopping onto every thread they can find. It looks like theyre trying to increase their post count

Im not obligated to read their short responses. I just find it hard to continue a conversation if the responses are short and nearly meaningless, and it comes off as farming more than anything. Im not sure if I should report yet since I dont know where to start — for all I know, I might just be the only person who feels like theres farming going on

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - BladerGem - May. 30, 2021

(May. 30, 2021  5:21 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Something I noticed for awhile, and is mostly a rhetoric question: Whats with a seemingly increase in post farming-like behavior? As more time passes and I check the site more, I notice responses that are quite stubby and it looks like people are hopping onto every thread they can find. It looks like theyre trying to increase their post count

Im not obligated to read their short responses. I just find it hard to continue a conversation if the responses are short and nearly meaningless, and it comes off as farming more than anything. Im not sure if I should report yet since I dont know where to start — for all I know, I might just be the only person who feels like theres farming going on

I've noticed the same thing, but I've also noticed an uptick in threads being created that are (in my opinion, at least) irrelevant and/or redundant. Usually they're only a sentence or two, asking a question too small to warrant having a dedicated thread, and are either in the wrong subforum or don't really belong to any subforum.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - PinkRose - May. 30, 2021

(May. 30, 2021  6:54 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(May. 30, 2021  5:21 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Something I noticed for awhile, and is mostly a rhetoric question: Whats with a seemingly increase in post farming-like behavior? As more time passes and I check the site more, I notice responses that are quite stubby and it looks like people are hopping onto every thread they can find. It looks like theyre trying to increase their post count

I've noticed the same thing, but I've also noticed an uptick in threads being created that are (in my opinion, at least) irrelevant and/or redundant. Usually they're only a sentence or two, asking a question too small to warrant having a dedicated thread, and are either in the wrong subforum or don't really belong to any subforum.

True. I try my best to answer some of these questions/discussions without calling the OP out on posting it in a separate thread as that counts as mini-modding (and admittedly, I do that a lot), but it sometimes goes too far and I find it hard to post something on a thread or have a meaningful conversation with all the chatty posts in the thread.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DeceasedCrab - May. 30, 2021

Post farming is a long-term problem, caused by the 50 post organizer minimum. That's not going to change unless staff takes action to stamp that out when people start. Lately they haven't.

What they should do is refuse any organizers quiz from a person who has post farmed a bunch to get to 50. But I've seen at least one post farmer slip through. It doesn't seem like most of the staff reads the forums. I know this better than anyone.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - kai edits - May. 30, 2021

(May. 30, 2021  3:34 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Post farming is a long-term problem, caused by the 50 post organizer minimum. That's not going to change unless staff takes action to stamp that out when people start. Lately they haven't.

What they should do is refuse any organizers quiz from a person who has post farmed a bunch to get to 50. But I've seen at least one post farmer slip through. It doesn't seem like most of the staff reads the forums. I know this better than anyone.
Yeah I agree with crab here. There is no cool down system for posts. 

(Fix this please because it's unbelievable annoying being here with that. That's why I left.)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - BurningSands - Jun. 02, 2021

Not sure if my memory is being crusty again: I remember how a while back, the thread subscription feature was not functioning for me. Threads would eventually be unsubscribed to without warning, thus how I dont catch up to stuff

So here comes my random thought: I dont remember if it was ever broken to begin with or when it was fixed, but Im happy that its actually functioning for once! Its great to use it after being discouraged from it for quite a while

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - PinkRose - Jun. 02, 2021

(Jun. 02, 2021  2:27 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Not sure if my memory is being crusty again: I remember how a while back, the thread subscription feature was not functioning for me. Threads would eventually be unsubscribed to without warning, thus how I dont catch up to stuff

So here comes my random thought: I dont remember if it was ever broken to begin with or when it was fixed, but Im happy that its actually functioning for once! Its great to use it after being discouraged from it for quite a while

It randomly happens to me at times as well; but I think I found out why: It seems to unsubscribe me from a thread when I click on a notification that came from said thread. Not too sure though, it might be a coincidence.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - valtaoi_007 - Jun. 02, 2021

anyone knows why marutti and earthhelios got banned ?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - BurningSands - Jun. 02, 2021

(Jun. 02, 2021  1:54 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: anyone knows why marutti and earthhelios got banned ?

I know what went happened with Marutti and the like, but its best left unexplained (as to not start drama again and whatnot). I personally think getting an answer for stuff like bans in public is not the safest/best way to go. Sorry if this wasnt the answer youre looking for

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - LegendJustice - Jun. 02, 2021

YO staff members do you guys get payed for being what member?

Staff*sorry staff

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Zeutron - Jun. 03, 2021

(Jun. 02, 2021  5:36 PM)JJustice Wrote: YO staff members do you guys get payed for being what member?

Staff*sorry staff

Well, I'm no staff member but I can definitely tell you that they don't get paid. The WBO is a non-profit organization, so what they do is completely voluntary service for the community and it's more of a responsibility than a privilege.