World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - GodzillaFan101 - Apr. 21, 2021

sushiroll bequiet you haver an 80% so dont start with me

so do you both

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Apr. 22, 2021

Man, there are like 4 or 5 users with the same avatar

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - BeybladeManiac0 - Apr. 23, 2021

(Apr. 22, 2021  11:57 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: Man, there are like 4 or 5 users with the same avatar

I think there's like 20 or something (including me).

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Apr. 23, 2021

(Apr. 19, 2021  7:31 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Could someone possibly explain the Ranzou profile picture "trend" to me? I'm having a hard time deciphering the context behind it.

(Apr. 23, 2021  12:07 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2021  11:57 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: Man, there are like 4 or 5 users with the same avatar

I think there's like 20 or something (including me).
Lol no that can't be

(Apr. 23, 2021  12:14 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  7:31 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Could someone possibly explain the Ranzou profile picture "trend" to me? I'm having a hard time deciphering the context behind it.

(Apr. 23, 2021  12:07 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I think there's like 20 or something (including me).
Lol no that can't be

Either that or I keep counting the same people lol.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - PinkRose - Apr. 23, 2021

(Apr. 23, 2021  12:14 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:

(Apr. 23, 2021  12:07 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I think there's like 20 or something (including me).
Lol no that can't be

Eh, there's around...10 people, give or take.

(Apr. 23, 2021  12:31 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2021  12:14 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Lol no that can't be

Eh, there's around...10 people, give or take.

Oh, ok.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Apr. 23, 2021

Huh, so is there a limit in changing avatars now?I tried changing mine twice in a row and it was just stuck to the first one I used(the one you see now)after the page finished loading.

And regarding WBO features, does anyone remember how to change user titles?because I, for the life of me can't seem to find it anywhere. I've been meaning to change my current one because I don't even remember what the Japanese text even says lmao. I haven't changed it since 2016 or something.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - GodzillaFan101 - Apr. 23, 2021

I know UnionDragon007 got mad at me for using his pfp lol. But I have a better one now

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - UnionDragon007 - Apr. 23, 2021

(Apr. 23, 2021  4:36 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I know UnionDragon007 got mad at me for using his pfp lol. But I have a better one now

lol sry

Did there used to be a member called Ryuga Win?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - kai edits - Apr. 24, 2021

How do you post videos on here on wbo

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - th!nk - Apr. 24, 2021

(Apr. 23, 2021  3:39 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: Huh, so is there a limit in changing avatars now?I tried changing mine twice in a row and it was just stuck to the first one I used(the one you see now)after the page finished loading.

And regarding WBO features, does anyone remember how to change user titles?because I, for the life of me can't seem to find it anywhere. I've been meaning to change my current one because I don't even remember what the Japanese text even says lmao. I haven't changed it since 2016 or something.

Mine has been there even longer, but I also can't figure out how to change it 😅 It's so melancholy at the moment.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Apr. 24, 2021

(Apr. 24, 2021  2:37 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2021  3:39 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: Huh, so is there a limit in changing avatars now?I tried changing mine twice in a row and it was just stuck to the first one I used(the one you see now)after the page finished loading.

Mine has been there even longer, but I also can't figure out how to change it 😅 It's so melancholy at the moment.

Usually its one of the options that pop up when you edit your profile before the forum changed appearance, but after that happened it doesn't seem to be there anymore.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Zeutron - Apr. 25, 2021

People didn't quite like the dark Aiga profile picture, so I just switched to full power Ranjiro instead.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - SeaBASS90 - Apr. 25, 2021

(Apr. 25, 2021  4:59 AM)Zeutron Wrote: People didn't quite like the dark Aiga profile picture, so I just switched to full power Ranjiro instead.

I liked the other one a bit more, but hey, just one dude here out of who knows how many monthly active accounts here.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - BurningSands - Apr. 25, 2021

Speaking of changing usernames, I might consider changing mine. I really hate XSabxManiacX and any related names because its connected to 1) cringy Wattpad fictions I wrote, 2) My previous Minecraft account from when I played on toxic servers, and 3) being a really mean and minimod-y wiki/Fandom user in the past. Might change it to “Sands of Lost Time” or similar because it doesnt have cringy X’s in the username and it isnt a reference to any fandom in particular. I also hate being called Sab, haha /lh I prefer Sands instead now

I dont entirely hate being called this really old username because its nothing serious like gender dysphoria — its more of me being petty, aha. Ill probably roll with this one still since its like a separate fandom identity. I dont think anyone calls me Sab now except for those on the WBO site and within the Beyblade fandom, so thats good /pos

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DeltaZakuro - Apr. 25, 2021

If I were to ever change my name it would probably be either something relating to my Blader OC:

AthenaV (which is what I use when playing Among Us)

Athena_PurpleGirl (its weird but I love it)

Or

AthenaValhalla (basic but straightforward and simple)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Pixi - Apr. 25, 2021

always had pixi as my social media/website name so it's all good

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - BeybladeManiac0 - Apr. 26, 2021

Is there a way for me to change my Username? I'm thinking of changing it to Sansy., which is my username for Eurobricks, LEGO Ideas, a few others, and it's also my Nintendo Account Nickname.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Apr. 26, 2021

With all this talk about usernames, the only reason why I haven't changed mine is because most people on the site back when I was at peak activity knew me by this name. This is so just in case some older, inactive members make a brief return and know that I'm still here.

If it hadn't been for that, I would have just switched to Shiki like how most people refer to me as in most sites I'm in.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Zeutron - Apr. 26, 2021

(Apr. 26, 2021  12:29 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Is there a way for me to change my Username? I'm thinking of changing it to Sansy., which is my username for Eurobricks, LEGO Ideas, a few others, and it's also my Nintendo Account Nickname.

You an ask a staff member to do it for you however, it's a one time thing and you won't be able to change it after that. Make sure you thoroughly consider your decision before you do it.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - BeybladeManiac0 - Apr. 26, 2021

(Apr. 26, 2021  1:41 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  12:29 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Is there a way for me to change my Username? I'm thinking of changing it to Sansy., which is my username for Eurobricks, LEGO Ideas, a few others, and it's also my Nintendo Account Nickname.

You an ask a staff member to do it for you however, it's a one time thing and you won't be able to change it after that. Make sure you thoroughly consider your decision before you do it.

Ok, thanks for the tip.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - th!nk - Apr. 26, 2021

(Apr. 25, 2021  5:56 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Speaking of changing usernames, I might consider changing mine. I really hate XSabxManiacX and any related names because its connected to 1) cringy Wattpad fictions I wrote, 2) My previous Minecraft account from when I played on toxic servers, and 3) being a really mean and minimod-y wiki/Fandom user in the past. Might change it to “Sands of Lost Time” or similar because it doesnt have cringy X’s in the username and it isnt a reference to any fandom in particular. I also hate being called Sab, haha /lh I prefer Sands instead now

I dont entirely hate being called this really old username because its nothing serious like gender dysphoria — its more of me being petty, aha. Ill probably roll with this one still since its like a separate fandom identity. I dont think anyone calls me Sab now except for those on the WBO site and within the Beyblade fandom, so thats good /pos

Hey man, my name has history of being really mean to kids on this site. I guess I changed to Technocrat (still kinda like that but I don't like the people considered technocrats irl) and was originally MeteorKing but honestly, a name is just a name. People find other ways to link things up if they really don't like you and want to dig up dirt. I will admit I don't use this username elsewhere for the most part any more but it's still trackable back to me if someone looks hard enough. 

Perhaps it's better to change how people see the name, by building a good reputation for it, than take up a new one - you will still be able to see it from previous posts where people reply to you.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Zeutron - Apr. 26, 2021

(Apr. 26, 2021  2:55 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2021  5:56 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Speaking of changing usernames, I might consider changing mine. I really hate XSabxManiacX and any related names because its connected to 1) cringy Wattpad fictions I wrote, 2) My previous Minecraft account from when I played on toxic servers, and 3) being a really mean and minimod-y wiki/Fandom user in the past. Might change it to “Sands of Lost Time” or similar because it doesnt have cringy X’s in the username and it isnt a reference to any fandom in particular. I also hate being called Sab, haha /lh I prefer Sands instead now

Hey man, my name has history of being really mean to kids on this site. I guess I changed to Technocrat (still kinda like that but I don't like the people considered technocrats irl) and was originally MeteorKing but honestly, a name is just a name. People find other ways to link things up if they really don't like you. I will admit I don't use this username elsewhere for the most part but it's still trackable back to me if someone looks hard enough. 

Perhaps it's better to change how people see the name than take up a new one - you will still be able to see it from previous posts where people reply to you.

People were offended by your username let alone any of the ones you currently listed? Wow, people are getting sensitive these days.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - th!nk - Apr. 26, 2021

(Apr. 26, 2021  3:19 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:55 AM)th!nk Wrote: Hey man, my name has history of being really mean to kids on this site. I guess I changed to Technocrat (still kinda like that but I don't like the people considered technocrats irl) and was originally MeteorKing but honestly, a name is just a name. People find other ways to link things up if they really don't like you. I will admit I don't use this username elsewhere for the most part but it's still trackable back to me if someone looks hard enough. 

Perhaps it's better to change how people see the name than take up a new one - you will still be able to see it from previous posts where people reply to you.

People were offended by your username let alone any of the ones you currently listed? Wow, people are getting sensitive these days.

Nah, it wasn't the username, I was just pretty tough on people and probably inappropriately so given the age group I was dealing with vs my age at the time. The name th!nk is a little pretentious, though.