World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Zeutron - Feb. 14, 2021

(Feb. 14, 2021  12:51 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2021  12:50 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Surprised nobody has made a generic movie discussion thread, I’ve been longing to discuss back to the future since forever.

You could be the one to make it.

EDIT: There are threads for the last movie you’ve seen and favorite movies.

True but I don’t think those are meant for long discussions, uk what I mean?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - The Blacknight - Feb. 19, 2021

Whoa since when did I get 10% warning? I can’t see what I did

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - The Blacknight - Feb. 23, 2021

we need to stop saying welcome to the wbo, mix it up ppl

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ryuga's Son - Feb. 23, 2021

(Feb. 19, 2021  5:41 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Whoa since when did I get 10% warning? I can’t see what I did

I know a way you can see why u got it

(Feb. 23, 2021  5:15 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: we need to stop saying welcome to the wbo, mix it up ppl

?

(Feb. 23, 2021  7:25 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  5:41 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Whoa since when did I get 10% warning? I can’t see what I did

I know a way you can see why u got it

(Feb. 23, 2021  5:15 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: we need to stop saying welcome to the wbo, mix it up ppl

?

#1: it said i was being mean to a younger player, but I don't remember doing that. In fact, I remember defending another player that day
#1: in introductions

(Feb. 23, 2021  7:30 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2021  7:25 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I know a way you can see why u got it

?

#1: it said i was being mean to a younger player, but I don't remember doing that. In fact, I remember defending another player that day

We're supposed to welcome them

(Feb. 23, 2021  7:32 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2021  7:30 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: #1: it said i was being mean to a younger player, but I don't remember doing that. In fact, I remember defending another player that day

We're supposed to welcome them

when a friend comes to your house, do you say welcome to the house of (insert last name), and not as a joke?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Pixi - Feb. 23, 2021

(Feb. 23, 2021  5:15 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: we need to stop saying welcome to the wbo, mix it up ppl

greetings, fellow human, welcome to the world beyblade organization, a place where we talk about beyblade.

(Feb. 23, 2021  7:55 PM)Pixi Wrote:

greetings, fellow human, welcome to the world beyblade organization, a place where we talk about beyblade.

well i mean, we dont want to be discriminatory, AI's and non-earthlings(almost said aliens, we are aliens to aliens lol) could like beyblade just as much as us humans. oh and don't forget the animals

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Pixi - Feb. 23, 2021

(Feb. 23, 2021  7:59 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2021  7:55 PM)Pixi Wrote: greetings, fellow human, welcome to the world beyblade organization, a place where we talk about beyblade.

well i mean, we dont want to be discriminatory, AI's and non-earthlings(almost said aliens, we are aliens to aliens lol) could like beyblade just as much as us humans. oh and don't forget the animals

(Feb. 23, 2021  8:00 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2021  7:59 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: well i mean, we dont want to be discriminatory, AI's and non-earthlings(almost said aliens, we are aliens to aliens lol) could like beyblade just as much as us humans. oh and don't forget the animals

maybe a little off topic lol

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ryuga's Son - Feb. 26, 2021

In the Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News thread, people are misunderstanding what I meant by my post about how I'm tired of waiting for more burst eps. I am not trying to say that it's their fault or my fault. Actually I would say it's my fault because I should've used different words. What I mean is that, people should contemplate and express upon people's feelings. Like if someone makes and post and you don't like it, think about what the Person actually meant by the post.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - BladerGem - Feb. 26, 2021

(Feb. 26, 2021  5:27 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: In the Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News thread, people are misunderstanding what I meant by my post about how I'm tired of waiting for more burst eps. I am not trying to say that it's their fault or my fault. Actually I would say it's my fault because I should've used different words. What I mean is that, people should contemplate and express upon people's feelings. Like if someone makes and post and you don't like it, think about what the Person actually meant by the post.

Unfortunately, in life you don't get to determine how someone else interprets what you say. The only way to change how someone interprets it is to word it differently.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ryuga's Son - Feb. 26, 2021

(Feb. 26, 2021  6:02 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  5:27 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: In the Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News thread, people are misunderstanding what I meant by my post about how I'm tired of waiting for more burst eps. I am not trying to say that it's their fault or my fault. Actually I would say it's my fault because I should've used different words. What I mean is that, people should contemplate and express upon people's feelings. Like if someone makes and post and you don't like it, think about what the Person actually meant by the post.

Unfortunately, in life you don't get to determine how someone else interprets what you say. The only way to change how someone interprets it is to word it differently.

I didn't determine it. Exactly my point. You say things that I say but I didn't even say. People should TRY to intepret what the other person is trying to say, or they both will argue most of the time

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Free... Hoya - Feb. 26, 2021

In text you can't convey you feelings properly, it's why adults tell you to talk face to face especially when you've been in an argument.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Zeutron - Mar. 04, 2021

All the threads getting bumped these days are crazy boring. All fanfics, minor questions and anime discussion. Gotta say, I miss the days when the site was more active.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Pixi - Mar. 04, 2021

(Mar. 04, 2021  7:56 PM)Zeutron Wrote: All the threads getting bumped these days are crazy boring. All fanfics, minor questions and anime discussion. Gotta say, I miss the days when the site was more active.

maybe it's because of school
idk?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ryuga's Son - Mar. 04, 2021

(Mar. 04, 2021  8:02 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  7:56 PM)Zeutron Wrote: All the threads getting bumped these days are crazy boring. All fanfics, minor questions and anime discussion. Gotta say, I miss the days when the site was more active.

maybe it's because of school
idk?

Well I know a lot of ppl like me who are constantly active

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - BladerGem - Mar. 04, 2021

Right? Sometimes it feels like there needs to be a tutorial that new users have to watch before they can use the WBO, the search feature is severely underutilized and the rules are either ignored or not read.

I don't mean to throw shade, but seriously. So many unnecessary threads/necroposts in these past months.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - 6Jupiter5 - Mar. 04, 2021

(Mar. 04, 2021  11:31 PM)BladerGem Wrote:

Right? Sometimes it feels like there needs to be a tutorial that new users have to watch before they can use the WBO, the search feature is severely underutilized and the rules are either ignored or not read.

I don't mean to throw shade, but seriously. So many unnecessary threads/necroposts in these past months.

We do have something called the community rules, but so much for that.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - CheetoBlader - Mar. 04, 2021

(Mar. 04, 2021  11:34 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  11:31 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Right? Sometimes it feels like there needs to be a tutorial that new users have to watch before they can use the WBO, the search feature is severely underutilized and the rules are either ignored or not read.

We do have something called the community rules, but so much for that.

The community rules are rules, not a tutorial for site features. 

I’d be down to help make a tutorial though.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - 6Jupiter5 - Mar. 05, 2021

(Mar. 04, 2021  11:39 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  11:34 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: We do have something called the community rules, but so much for that.

The community rules are rules, not a tutorial for site features. 

I’d be down to help make a tutorial though.

While there isn’t much in there, there’s enough to get started on knowing what to do and not to do. As for features like spoilers I made a thread on that.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - BeybladeManiac0 - Mar. 05, 2021

Welcome, fellow human being, to thy World Beyblade Organisation, a website were our own selves fellow human beings talk about our interests, which, most commonly, are Beyblades, a Japanese brand of spinning top created by Takara Tomy.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - BladerGem - Mar. 05, 2021

(Mar. 05, 2021  4:11 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

Welcome, fellow human being, to thy World Beyblade Organisation, a website were our own selves fellow human beings talk about our interests, which, most commonly, are Beyblades, a Japanese brand of spinning top created by Takara Tomy.

Welcome to the WBO! We use Comic Sans unironically, run while you still can.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - BeybladeManiac0 - Mar. 05, 2021

(Mar. 05, 2021  5:03 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  4:11 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Welcome, fellow human being, to thy World Beyblade Organisation, a website were our own selves fellow human beings talk about our interests, which, most commonly, are Beyblades, a Japanese brand of spinning top created by Takara Tomy.

Welcome to the WBO! We use Comic Sans unironically, run while you still can.

I only use Comic Sans cause it's been my favourite font ever since I was 7.