World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - SeaBASS90 - Feb. 04, 2021

Ok, err, question, is there any way I can change my name without making another account?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - 6Jupiter5 - Feb. 04, 2021

(Feb. 04, 2021  6:50 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Ok, err, question, is there any way I can change my name without making another account?

Talk to ~Mana~ over PM

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - SeaBASS90 - Feb. 04, 2021

thx 6Jupiter5

Also maybe my singutre is a little bit to sad

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ryuga's Son - Feb. 04, 2021

(Feb. 04, 2021  7:22 PM)Pixi Wrote: yes or no
(no context)

I'm finally unbanned!

CheetoBlader
Pixi
thanks for helping me

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - The Blacknight - Feb. 04, 2021

(Feb. 04, 2021  5:38 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2021  4:58 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Doing the approximate calculations, Helios has spent over 19 days and 7 hours making posts here

If you are talking straight then that's Unreasonable.  However there's a reason he's not making that rate anymore.  Remember back when he just joined And he kept making post that we're just "lol." I think that's where he get some of his post count.

19.25 days in all. about 4 days a month

(Feb. 04, 2021  7:32 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2021  5:38 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: If you are talking straight then that's Unreasonable.  However there's a reason he's not making that rate anymore.  Remember back when he just joined And he kept making post that we're just "lol." I think that's where he get some of his post count.

19.25 days in all. about 4 days a month

Why u guys making such a big deal over amount of posts?

EarthHelios didn't make ONE POST today

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Pixi - Feb. 04, 2021

ye helios just kinda died today
idk havent seen him post today

(Feb. 04, 2021  7:35 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2021  7:32 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: 19.25 days in all. about 4 days a month

idk about others, but i find it amusing

(Feb. 04, 2021  7:38 PM)Pixi Wrote: ye helios just kinda died today

I miss him tbh

(Feb. 04, 2021  7:38 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2021  7:35 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Why u guys making such a big deal over amount of posts?

idk about others, but i find it amusing

you guys posted more than 2 whole threads about this lol

(Feb. 04, 2021  7:38 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2021  7:38 PM)Pixi Wrote: ye helios just kinda died today

I miss him tbh

(Feb. 04, 2021  7:38 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: idk about others, but i find it amusing

huh.

anyways, he could have a test, or he's hiking, or he's playing video games, etc. we all have lives outside of the wuh-bow.

(Feb. 04, 2021  7:40 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2021  7:38 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I miss him tbh

huh.

anyways, he could have a test, or he's hiking, or he's playing video games, etc. we all have lives outside of the wuh-bow.

Yeah anyways, WBO has been a lot more toxic these days

(Feb. 04, 2021  7:42 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2021  7:40 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: huh.

Yeah anyways, WBO has been a lot more toxic these days

it has. not to say i'm not a part of it, but the newbies are getting worse, and the adjusted people are getting madder at the newbies, thus making them worse.

(Feb. 04, 2021  7:46 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2021  7:42 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yeah anyways, WBO has been a lot more toxic these days

it has. not to say i'm not a part of it, but the newbies are getting worse, and the adjusted people are getting madder at the newbies, thus making them worse.

I'm probably a part of it as well

(Feb. 04, 2021  7:46 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2021  7:46 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: it has. not to say i'm not a part of it, but the newbies are getting worse, and the adjusted people are getting madder at the newbies, thus making them worse.

I'm probably a part of it as well

tbh, we all are. there are only a few ppl who are chill.
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I joined late august, around the time as earthhelios, and even I can see the community slowly getting stricter.[/font]

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Zeutron - Feb. 04, 2021

(Feb. 04, 2021  7:35 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2021  7:32 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: 19.25 days in all. about 4 days a month

Well some of us aren’t doing it out of spite but simply because we think it’s cool (at least that’s why I’m talking about it, can’t speak for everyone else). I view it in a positive light if anything.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Pixi - Feb. 04, 2021

ok whats with everyone saying that the wbo is toxic??
i joined in november so i dunno.

(Feb. 04, 2021  8:10 PM)Pixi Wrote: ok whats with everyone saying that the wbo is toxic??
i joined in november so i dunno.

it's not overall toxic THAT MUCH, but ppl are getting a bit more rude

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - BladerGem - Feb. 04, 2021

(Feb. 04, 2021  4:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Everyone’s making such a big deal over EarthHelios’ post count. Like it really doesn’t matter who has the highest post count.

Right? If anything, having such a high post count compared to your account age would seem like a detriment (older accounta having a high number of posts is to be expected, but for newer accounts to have that much, you have to wonder about the quality of those posts. Are they actually adding to the conversation, or are they just trying to get their numbers up for bragging rights?)

I'm aware that nowadays EarthHelios is making (mostly) productive posts, but still... that's an absolutely ludicrous number of posts to have.

(Feb. 04, 2021  9:00 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2021  4:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Everyone’s making such a big deal over EarthHelios’ post count. Like it really doesn’t matter who has the highest post count.

Right? If anything, having such a high post count compared to your account age would seem like a detriment (older accounta having a high number of posts is to be expected, but for newer accounts to have that much, you have to wonder about the quality of those posts. Are they actually adding to the conversation, or are they just trying to get their numbers up for bragging rights?)

I'm aware that nowadays EarthHelios is making (mostly) productive posts, but still... that's an absolutely ludicrous number of posts to have.

He's not trying to do it for bragging rights

He never braggs for it

He just likes to post o WBO and loves beyblade

And he did make some frivlous posts.

But not anymore
It's his choice how long to, how much posts he should post/

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ghosting Burst - Feb. 04, 2021

As i always say: "Posts are not roasts, they can help the world evolve....sometimes."

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Zeutron - Feb. 06, 2021

(Feb. 04, 2021  9:05 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2021  9:00 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Right? If anything, having such a high post count compared to your account age would seem like a detriment (older accounta having a high number of posts is to be expected, but for newer accounts to have that much, you have to wonder about the quality of those posts. Are they actually adding to the conversation, or are they just trying to get their numbers up for bragging rights?)

He's not trying to do it for bragging rights

He never braggs for it

He just likes to post o WBO and loves beyblade

And he did make some frivlous posts.

But not anymore
It's his choice how long to, how much posts he should post/

Yeah it really doesn’t seem like he’s just trying to boost his post count seeing as he never actually brags or talks about it. I’m pretty sure he didn’t even notice how high his post count was getting until someone pointed it out.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - CheetoBlader - Feb. 06, 2021

Someone: *makes a new thread*
Someone else: Hey there’s already a thread for that
The first someone: *never even bothers to look at the other thread*

It happens way too often, whether they just never talk about the topic again or they just ignore the post and keep posting in the redundant thread. It seems like people want the glory of having an active thread or something, rather than just posting normally and enjoying discussions about topics, and not opening redundant threads.

Also, for anyone who’s curious, there’s a magical tool here on the WBO, it’s called ‘search’. You can find it by clicking on “more”. Then click ‘search titles only’. Then type in a key word or two into the bar, and press search. Then look at all of the threads that pop up and see if any thread matches what you wanted to make a thread about. Isn’t that just magical?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Zeutron - Feb. 06, 2021

(Feb. 06, 2021  5:33 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Someone: *makes a new thread*
Someone else: Hey there’s already a thread for that
The first someone: *never even bothers to look at the other thread*

It happens way too often, whether they just never talk about the topic again or they just ignore the post and keep posting in the redundant thread. It seems like people want the glory of having an active thread or something, rather than just posting normally and enjoying discussions about topics, and not opening redundant threads.

Also, for anyone who’s curious, there’s a magical tool here on the WBO, it’s called ‘search’. You can find it by clicking on “more”. Then click ‘search titles only’. Then type in a key word or two into the bar, and press search. Then look at all of the threads that pop up and see if any thread matches what you wanted to make a thread about. Isn’t that just magical?

My god if this isn’t one of the most annoying things ever. Bugs me even worse when they continue to use the redundant thread.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Zeutron - Feb. 14, 2021

Surprised nobody has made a generic movie discussion thread, I’ve been longing to discuss back to the future since forever.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - CheetoBlader - Feb. 14, 2021

(Feb. 14, 2021  12:50 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Surprised nobody has made a generic movie discussion thread, I’ve been longing to discuss back to the future since forever.

You could be the one to make it.

EDIT: There are threads for the last movie you’ve seen and favorite movies.