World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - GodzillaFan101 - Dec. 08, 2020

I know how to quote people I just do not want to

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - The Blacknight - Dec. 08, 2020

(Dec. 08, 2020  4:43 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I know how to quote people I just do not want to

if u dont, its hard to know who ur talking to

well if you mention something you'll know if I am talking to you.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ryuga's Son - Dec. 08, 2020

(Dec. 08, 2020  4:44 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: well if you mention something you'll know if I am talking to you.

i bet u dont know how to qoute someone

yes I DO KNOW HOW

(Dec. 08, 2020  6:05 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: yes I DO KNOW HOW

then tell me how

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - EarthHelios - Dec. 08, 2020

Then why dont you quote people

(Dec. 08, 2020  6:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Then why dont you quote people

exactly

(Dec. 08, 2020  6:06 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:

exactly

Bruh my feed is over 40 messages

(Dec. 08, 2020  6:06 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

exactly
SEE I TOLD YOU I KNOW HOW

(Dec. 08, 2020  6:06 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  6:06 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: exactly
SEE I TOLD YOU I KNOW HOW

stop raging dude....and if u want to talk then plz qoute someone when u talk to them

(Dec. 08, 2020  6:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  6:06 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: exactly

Bruh my feed is over 40 messages

my feed is 55

no it takes to long to do I rather just say it as fast as I can

Alright Imma stop quoting or liking people

(Dec. 08, 2020  6:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Alright Imma stop quoting or liking people

dude dont

Just so that there isnt a problem

(Dec. 08, 2020  6:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Just so that there isnt a problem

then mention me

I already did

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - CheetoBlader - Dec. 09, 2020

Maybe it’s just me, but does anyone else find it annoying when someone shows up to an incorrect thread and goes “I’m going to have to report this” (or something like that) like they’re all high and mighty. It’s really annoying, and all you’re doing by saying you’ve reported it is cause unnecessary drama.

Maybe it’s just me though, I dunno

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - kai edits - Dec. 09, 2020

(Dec. 09, 2020  4:34 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Maybe it’s just me, but does anyone else find it annoying when someone shows up to an incorrect thread and goes “I’m going to have to report this” (or something like that) like they’re all high and mighty. It’s really annoying, and all you’re doing by saying you’ve reported it is cause unnecessary drama.

I agree also

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Zeutron - Dec. 09, 2020

(Dec. 09, 2020  4:34 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Maybe it’s just me, but does anyone else find it annoying when someone shows up to an incorrect thread and goes “I’m going to have to report this” (or something like that) like they’re all high and mighty. It’s really annoying, and all you’re doing by saying you’ve reported it is cause unnecessary drama.

Completely agree, if I understand what you are talking about rn which I think I do. The better way to say it is, “I don’t think this thread deserves its own topic.” “Please try using (link to appropriate thread) next time.” It’s a lot more respectful/helpful and much less hostile.

(Dec. 09, 2020  4:35 PM)kai edits Wrote:

I agree also

No offense but you sort of did something similar in a thread 18 mins ago LOL 😆. https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Kickstarter-Large-Anime-Stadium

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - kai edits - Dec. 09, 2020

(Dec. 09, 2020  9:46 PM)Zeutron Wrote:

Completely agree, if I understand what you are talking about rn which I think I do. The better way to say it is, “I don’t think this thread deserves its own topic.” “Please try using (link to appropriate thread) next time.” It’s a lot more respectful/helpful and much less hostile.

(Dec. 09, 2020  4:35 PM)kai edits Wrote: I agree also

No offense but you sort of did something similar in a thread 18 mins ago LOL 😆. https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Kickstarter-Large-Anime-Stadium
I know but it was a joke about what cheeto said lol

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Zeutron - Dec. 16, 2020

Wow EarthHelios now has like, 11k posts. That’s what you call dedication to the wbo. I have also kept seeing all these comments about them spamming but it doesn’t seem like he/she spams much. I guess everyone’s has a slightly varying standard of what they consider spam.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Logic123ABC - Dec. 16, 2020

(Dec. 16, 2020  8:11 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Wow EarthHelios now has like, 11k posts. That’s what you call dedication to the wbo. I have also kept seeing all these comments about them spamming but it doesn’t seem like he/she spams much. I guess everyone’s has a slightly varying standard of what they consider spam.

I think they mean that over half of his posts are speculation in the wrong thread, or doesn't add anything to the conversation.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - #Fafnir - Dec. 16, 2020

No, I didn't message myself countless times to reach this: (Click to View)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Logic123ABC - Dec. 16, 2020

(Dec. 16, 2020  2:46 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
No, I didn't message myself countless times to reach this: (Click to View)

Lol. That's amazing.