World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - The Blacknight - Dec. 07, 2020

(Dec. 07, 2020  10:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  10:33 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: the irony

What do you mean?

well, he was arguing w/me like an hour after he said that. the thread went from 1-9 pages in like 45 mins lol

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - EarthHelios - Dec. 07, 2020

Um this is kinda ironic

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DeltaZakuro - Dec. 07, 2020

I just realized EarthHelios has like 8000 posts and he has only been here for like 4 months. Im like "well damn!"

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Pikachu Sensei - Dec. 07, 2020

(Dec. 07, 2020  10:41 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I just realized EarthHelios has like 8000 posts and he has only been here for like 4 months. Im like "well damn!"

Most of them are just “lol” or frivolous posts

But I did say I would stop

(Dec. 07, 2020  10:41 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I just realized EarthHelios has like 8000 posts and he has only been here for like 4 months. Im like "well damn!"

ikr, we joined around the same time, but this man has like 5 times as many posts as me, and im on pretty frequently

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - BeybladeManiac0 - Dec. 07, 2020

(Dec. 07, 2020  10:49 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

ikr, we joined around the same time, but this man has like 5 times as many posts as me, and im on pretty frequently

I joined last year, and I only have 630 posts, including this one.

Honestly why did I even join this site in the first place. Im such a bad influence here.

(Dec. 07, 2020  10:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Honestly why did I even join this site in the first place. Im such a bad influence here.

well dont say that, ur a better person than i am

(Dec. 07, 2020  10:55 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  10:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Honestly why did I even join this site in the first place. Im such a bad influence here.

well dont say that, ur a better person than i am

Trust me Im telling the truth. In real life Im just as bad as I am.

(Dec. 07, 2020  10:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  10:55 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: well dont say that, ur a better person than i am

well, everyones just as bad as they are. im just as bad as i am. you're just as bad you are. what really determines how bad of a person you are is what you think of yourself, so if you want to be better, have a positive mindset.

(Dec. 07, 2020  10:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  10:55 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: well dont say that, ur a better person than i am

Calm down, it was just some frivolous posts.

I have always been negative in my life. Its just the way I am, I always get angry even when its something small. I just have no way to control myself.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Eclipse Force - Dec. 07, 2020

Realistically, how many of you guys think you'll still be here for the next generation? If I had to make a realistic estimate it would probably be in 2025.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DeltaZakuro - Dec. 07, 2020

(Dec. 07, 2020  10:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: But I did say I would stop

I know. It was just a joke man

(Dec. 07, 2020  11:00 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Realistically, how many of you guys think you'll still be here for the next generation? If I had to make a realistic estimate it would probably be in 2025.
I'll be here as long as I still love Beyblade.

Beyblade means nothing to me anymore. Why should I even be beyblading If I dont find passion and Im losing myself to this world of utter darkness. My job as a human being is shed light on those who dont have it. I cant let my spirit end up on a toy of spinning tops.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - valtaoi_007 - Dec. 07, 2020

are drivers +z and +x banned from limited?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ryuga's Son - Dec. 07, 2020

(Dec. 07, 2020  10:40 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  10:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What do you mean?

well, he was arguing w/me like an hour after he said that. the thread went from 1-9 pages in like 45 mins lol

I made a thread and you posted starting a argument. I told u stop multiple times u never listen

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Orochi's Blade - Dec. 07, 2020

(Dec. 06, 2020  10:52 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Who would you say is your closest friend or favourite member in the wbo?

Piplup Person And greenK1498 or whatever

(Dec. 07, 2020  11:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Beyblade means nothing to me anymore. Why should I even be beyblading If I dont find passion and Im losing myself to this world of utter darkness. My job as a human being is shed light on those who dont have it. I cant let my spirit end up on a toy of spinning tops.

? seriously? dude beyblade is for fun. Do u have fun on WBO and beyblade?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Orochi's Blade - Dec. 07, 2020

(Dec. 07, 2020  11:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Beyblade means nothing to me anymore. Why should  I even be beyblading If I dont find passion and Im losing myself to this world of utter darkness. My job as a human being is shed light on those who dont have it. I cant let my spirit end up on a toy of spinning tops.

What?
You have been watching too much anime if you think your spirit will end up on some hunks of plastic N metal.

What the heck was the poll for of "build me a combo" #2

(Dec. 07, 2020  11:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Beyblade means nothing to me anymore. Why should I even be beyblading If I dont find passion and Im losing myself to this world of utter darkness. My job as a human being is shed light on those who dont have it. I cant let my spirit end up on a toy of spinning tops.

Well, if you don’t like it anymore, then stop playing it. You need to find something else that suits you better.

(Dec. 07, 2020  11:41 PM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote:

Well, if you don’t like it anymore, then stop playing it. You need to find something else that suits you better.

he quit beyblade cuz the beyblade legends are weak.............I don't want u to leave...............but I cannot force u............if u want to leave then I guess bye...............But plz don't..........Think about it again...........give beyblade another chance

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - CheetoBlader - Dec. 07, 2020

To be honest, the whole… whatever that was, was really over dramatic. It’s really not that hard. Someone wants to leave here? Great, that’s their choice. Give them your best wishes if you want, and that’s the end of it. They want to move on from Beyblade? Let them move on. While it may be fun and your #1 priority, other people have things to do, and sometimes just don’t like Beyblade.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - BeybladeManiac0 - Dec. 08, 2020

My PMs are open to anyone if you want to chat.