World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Zeutron - Dec. 05, 2020

A dark mode would be a really cool feature on the wbo. Maybe one day 🤩

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Zeutron - Dec. 05, 2020

Alright so I just got permission from a staff member to make a new fitness thread since the old one has been dormant. Would anyone actually be interested in talking about fitness? Just asking since I wouldn’t want to open a useless thread that takes up space on the forum?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Zeutron - Dec. 06, 2020

Who would you say is your closest friend or favourite member in the wbo?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Pikachu Sensei - Dec. 06, 2020

(Dec. 06, 2020  10:52 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Who would you say is your closest friend or favourite member in the wbo?

As of now nobody other than Pikachu and 6Jupiter5

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - BeybladeManiac0 - Dec. 06, 2020

(Dec. 06, 2020  10:52 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Who would you say is your closest friend or favourite member in the wbo?

One of my favourite members would have to be DeltaZakuro

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Eclipse Force - Dec. 06, 2020

I don't think I have friends here as much as acquaintances, but I know Earth Helios pretty well.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - GodzillaFan101 - Dec. 06, 2020

how well.? huh no one know me

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DeltaZakuro - Dec. 06, 2020

[font="Titillium Web",sans-serif]CheetoBlader, XSabxManiacX, GreenK9148, #Fafnir, UltimateMaster, EarthHelios, beykid44, 6Jupiter5, BeybladeManiac0, Eclipse Force and Pikachu Sensei. Theres actually a lot of people I like here on WBO.[/font]

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - kai edits - Dec. 06, 2020

(Dec. 06, 2020  11:44 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

[font="Titillium Web",sans-serif]CheetoBlader, XSabxManiacX, GreenK9148, #Fafnir, UltimateMaster, EarthHelios, beykid44, 6Jupiter5, BeybladeManiac0, Eclipse Force and Pikachu Sensei. Theres actually a lot of people I like here on WBO.[/font]

And you forgot me lol

How do you do the spoiler thing?
There really should be a button for adding spoilers...

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Zeutron - Dec. 06, 2020

(Dec. 06, 2020  11:48 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: How do you do the spoiler thing?

It goes something like this (spoiler) whatever you want to say (/spoiler) just replace the curvy brackets with the square brackets.

(Dec. 06, 2020  11:50 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2020  11:48 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: How do you do the spoiler thing?

It goes something like this (spoiler) whatever you want to say (/spoiler) just replace the curvy brackets with the square brackets.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - CheetoBlader - Dec. 07, 2020

I like DeltaZakuro, XSabxManiacX, UltimateMaster, and Zeutron the most.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - EarthHelios - Dec. 07, 2020

Aye Aye Aye! Check my bio and you'll see how many people I consider friends here.
My best friend is : PinkRose

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - PinkRose - Dec. 07, 2020

I haven't been here for long enough, honestly, so my interactions with the users were a bit limited.
My best friend here has to be EarthHelios since I knew him pretty much from Day 1 and we get along well. Others would include Eclipse Force, Zeutron, Delta Zakuro, and AdmiralW.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Pikachu Sensei - Dec. 07, 2020

(Dec. 07, 2020  7:20 AM)PinkRose Wrote: I haven't been here for long enough, honestly, so my interactions with the users were a bit limited.
My best friend here has to be EarthHelios since I knew him pretty much from Day 1 and we get along well. Others would include Eclipse Force, Zeutron, Delta Zakuro, and AdmiralW.

You know earthhelios irl?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - PinkRose - Dec. 07, 2020

(Dec. 07, 2020  2:09 PM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  7:20 AM)PinkRose Wrote: I haven't been here for long enough, honestly, so my interactions with the users were a bit limited.

You know earthhelios irl?

No, but he was the first person to interact with me on here, and we got along from there.

Wait really Im one of your best friends?!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ryuga's Son - Dec. 07, 2020

(Dec. 07, 2020  2:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:

Wait really Im one of your best friends?!

lol confusion

EarthHelios you probably are one of my best friends here tho. Sorry for arguing with u

(Dec. 07, 2020  4:53 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  2:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wait really Im one of your best friends?!

lol confusion

EarthHelios you probably are one of my best friends here tho. Sorry for arguing with u

Its fine dude.
But seriously were the ones to start almost every argument in any threads. I admit Im a bad influence to this place.

(Dec. 07, 2020  4:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  4:53 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: lol confusion

Its fine dude.
But seriously were the ones to start almost every argument in any threads. I admit Im a bad influence to this place.

Yup. I will be nicer and stop arguing now. Lets make that deal? We don't argue anymore. I admit I started a lot of fights and arguments

(Dec. 07, 2020  4:56 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  4:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Its fine dude.

Yup. I will be nicer and stop arguing now. Lets make that deal? We don't argue anymore. I admit I started a lot of fights and arguments

I think I maybe the problem to cause people to start arguing.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - The Blacknight - Dec. 07, 2020

dont really count yall as friends, more like online ppl, but i guess 6jupiter5 and EarthHelios? Possibly?

one of my best friends irl is on here tho, husk brutus, so i guess him

(Dec. 07, 2020  4:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  4:56 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Yup. I will be nicer and stop arguing now. Lets make that deal? We don't argue anymore. I admit I started a lot of fights and arguments

I think I maybe the problem to cause people to start arguing.

me as well. Everyone who I argued with, i am asking for your forgiveness. Im sorry. I won't do it again

I think I might leave beyblade forever