World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ultra - Mar. 05, 2017

Okay so after playing in the deck format finals yesterday I do still strongly feel that it shouldn't be mandatory and that it should be up to the finalists who are going to be taking part. I get that there are a contingent of players who wanted more of a challenge which is fine but I don't feel those who aren't interested in that should be forced into it.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - L Drago 34 - Mar. 05, 2017

(Jun. 05, 2013  1:02 PM)Nemo Wrote: hmm! Being patient would have worked but I was so excited for the tourney! well she has replied now! No need to worry about!

(Aug. 05, 2013  7:06 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I'm usually on all the time at night Tongue_out

GOD!
(Aug. 23, 2016  6:27 PM)Jinbee Wrote: LOL I thought it was so funny I joined in.

I dont get it

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Hato - Mar. 05, 2017

(Mar. 05, 2017  6:28 PM)L Drago 34 Wrote: GOD!

Try not to quote old posts, for future reference. Smile

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - FIREFIRE CPB - Mar. 05, 2017

(Mar. 05, 2017  5:37 PM)Ultra Wrote: Okay so after playing in the deck format finals yesterday I do still strongly feel that it shouldn't be mandatory and that it should be up to the finalists who are going to be taking part. I get that there are a contingent of players who wanted more of a challenge which is fine but I don't feel those who aren't interested in that should be forced into it.

But according to rules, you can still use just 1 bey so you won't be switching if you use only 1 (which could be disadvantage btw)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ultra - Mar. 05, 2017

(Mar. 05, 2017  7:13 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: But according to rules, you can still use just 1 bey so you won't be switching if you use only 1 (which could be disadvantage btw)

That would put you at an enormous disadvantage. Your opponent could pick the counter to your combo and you'd have basically no recourse and be relying purely on luck. And my problem isn't specific parts of the deck format. I would like the option to just do a normal finals like it used to be.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Mar. 05, 2017

(Mar. 05, 2017  6:28 PM)L Drago 34 Wrote: I dont get it

Huh.

Well anyway we had this thing where we did an imitation of Brads avatar, and oh look, it was a few months ago too, way out of relevance.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - FIREFIRE CPB - Mar. 06, 2017

(Mar. 05, 2017  7:33 PM)Ultra Wrote: That would put you at an enormous disadvantage. Your opponent could pick the counter to your combo and you'd have basically no recourse and be relying purely on luck. And my problem isn't specific parts of the deck format. I would like the option to just do a normal finals like it used to be.

True but tbh if we just leave it on participants to choose if they want or not can be chaotic as if 1 participant want it and other don't so it will just take alot time to decide if we should keep DR or not. Other way I see is to make it like a choice so host can decide before event if it will have deck rotation final or normal one

By the way, how my new Signature and Avatar is?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - CM_Blader646 - Mar. 06, 2017

If anyone has any deathscyther sticker for sale please let me know

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Tri - Mar. 08, 2017

Okay, so first off feel free to delete this post if it is the completely wrong spot, but this seemed somewhat fitting. Somewhere in the deep dark streets of the WBO exists a battle video between TheBlackDragon (he has a new username now, but I can't remember it) and I. I believe it was posted by Shining Dog MS. Could someone please help me find it? I have been searching for about half an hour and I just can't find any keywords that show results. I believe it was in late 2014.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Mitsu - Mar. 08, 2017

(Mar. 08, 2017  1:32 AM)Tri Wrote: Okay, so first off feel free to delete this post if it is the completely wrong spot, but this seemed somewhat fitting.  Somewhere in the deep dark streets of the WBO exists a battle video between TheBlackDragon (he has a new username now, but I can't remember it) and I.  I believe it was posted by Shining Dog MS.  Could someone please help me find it?  I have been searching for about half an hour and I just can't find any keywords that show results.  I believe it was in late 2014.
Always enjoyed watching this a few years back.

RE: wubo Random Thoughts - Cake - Apr. 01, 2017

"wubo"

:ehdj:

:djfab: k

RE: wubo Random Thoughts - TrainiacJ - Apr. 01, 2017

Beyblade Burst

This is the best April fools joke

RE: wubo Random Thoughts - FIREFIRE CPB - Apr. 01, 2017

Oh I see BeyWheelhahah

RE: wubo Random Thoughts - Wizard - Apr. 01, 2017

The April fools joke was funny for a few minutes but now it's just hard to navigate threads. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go watch Metal Fight Bakugan until the boards go back to normal.

RE: wubo Random Thoughts - Angry Face - Apr. 02, 2017

I've been sitting on this plan for the last ten months, so today has been very rewarding for me at least, haha.

To those who've been slightly inconvenienced by the site-wide shakeup, tomorrow will come soon enough. Till then...

Just roll with it. ;P

RE: wubo Random Thoughts - Hato - Apr. 02, 2017

(Apr. 02, 2017  12:40 AM)Angry Face Wrote: I've been sitting on this plan for the last ten months, so today has been very rewarding for me at least, haha.

To those who've been slightly inconvenienced by the site-wide shakeup, tomorrow will come soon enough. Till then...

Just roll with it. Tongue_out_wink

Really digging your avatar and signature especially today. I can't put my finger on why, though... hm...

RE: wubo Random Thoughts - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Apr. 02, 2017

(Apr. 02, 2017  12:45 AM)Hato Wrote: Really digging your avatar and signature especially today. I can't put my finger on why, though... hm...

It's because of the  a e s t h e t i c s

RE: wubo Random Thoughts - FIREFIRE CPB - Apr. 02, 2017

(Apr. 02, 2017  12:40 AM)Angry Face Wrote: I've been sitting on this plan for the last ten months, so today has been very rewarding for me at least, haha.

Just roll with it. ;P

First of all I got little bit scared (lol) at begaining as I thought someone hacked WBO or something lol. Then later I seen word "Wubo". Then I got all is normal beyhahahahaha.

edit:- WBO is still WUBOfied even after it's 2nd alredu? lol

RE: wubo Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Apr. 02, 2017

(Apr. 02, 2017  1:16 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: edit:- wubo is still WUBOfied even after it's 2nd alredu? lol

Timezones. It will still be April 1st for several more hours in Los Angeles, for instance. In the Eastern Time Zone, April 2nd starts in two hours and seven minutes.

RE: wubo Random Thoughts - FIREFIRE CPB - Apr. 02, 2017

(Apr. 02, 2017  2:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Timezones. It will still be April 1st for several more hours in Los Angeles, for instance. In the Eastern Time Zone, April 2nd starts in two hours and seven minutes.

Oh I see. I almost forgot time is differant there beyhaha

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Mage - Apr. 02, 2017

I guess everything's back to normal now...
It was pretty funny while it lasted tho

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Apr. 04, 2017

Kinda curious did ZachBob quit beyblade?

sorry if wrong thread

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ultra - Jun. 08, 2017

It's weird remembering things that happened here on the forum and thinking they weren't that long ago and then you look it up and it was like 5 years ago DJ 2002 - Shock!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Jun. 08, 2017

(Jun. 08, 2017  10:02 AM)Ultra Wrote: It's weird remembering things that happened here on the forum and thinking they weren't that long ago and then you look it up and it was like 5 years ago DJ 2002 - Shock!
Personally, there is so much going on each day that three days ago seems like months ago already, each time hah.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - FIREFIRE CPB - Jun. 08, 2017

BTW first post ever by Kai-V https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-OPs-or-music?pid=1622#pid1622