World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Nov. 27, 2016

Look what I found https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-I-AM-YOUR-RULER

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - FIREFIRE CPB - Nov. 27, 2016

(Nov. 27, 2016  4:06 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Look what I found https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-I-AM-YOUR-RULER
Oh My God XD XD XD XD XD XD

see this too https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-I-AM-YOUR-RULER?pid=39512#pid39512

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Nov. 27, 2016

(Nov. 27, 2016  4:12 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2016  4:06 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Look what I found https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-I-AM-YOUR-RULER
Oh My God XD XD XD XD XD XD

see this too https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-I-AM-YOUR-RULER?pid=39512#pid39512

I saw XD

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kei - Dec. 15, 2016

@[pyrus10000] wins the award for best use of the new giant bio space that exists for now on everyone's profile pages: https://worldbeyblade.org/User-pyrus10000

pyrus10000 Wrote:First, Cyber is easily one of the most stunning Beys to have ever been created on this planet. The clean, sleek white facebolt acts as a canvas for one’s imagination, projecting one’s hopes and dreams on to the tiny face of the Beyblade. The sparkling green clear wheel with the majestic gold-accented horns combined with the metallic metal wheel make for an incredible composition, one that can never be replicated by any other Beyblade™. Finally, the translucent grey track and the rough, baby blue makes no appearance from the top, but shows up prominently on the side. This brings a surprise and joy to Bladers’ eyes, showing that there is more to a Beyblade™ than what there seems to be.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - xVaretyr - Dec. 15, 2016

Gotta get used around this website again! Glad to be part of something new. Smile

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Tokyo - Dec. 18, 2016

This place sure has changed a lot since I last visited.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Jimmyjazz39 - Dec. 20, 2016

how do you know if you refer someone. there is no way to do it when you register

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Dec. 20, 2016

(Dec. 20, 2016  1:12 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: how do you know if you refer someone. there is no way to do it when you register

Hey Jimmyjazz,

We removed referrals from the registration form because although a huge portion of our signups are actually through word of mouth referrals, very few people would actually write the name of the member that referred them (and they might not even know it). We kept the registration form as simple as possible since we know that signup forms with fewer fields are more likely to be actually completed, and referrals didn't quite make the cut.

I see that the Scavenger Hunt still includes a question on referrals; sorry about that. We'll be sure to adjust that.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Jimmyjazz39 - Dec. 20, 2016

ok so the referral question is just void or do you want us to pm Kai-V if we have a referral?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Dec. 20, 2016

(Dec. 20, 2016  2:38 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: ok so the referral question is just void or do you want us to pm Kai-V if we have a referral?

I will void it, I just have not had the time to do so yet.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Jimmyjazz39 - Dec. 30, 2016

here is my tournament report:
My tournament ran very smoothly. The judges were great, challonge really helped it run as best as possible, and everyone had a great time (especially me lol). There were very few problems with it. the worst one is probably because i forgot to get the email of an unregistered member so the tournament cannot be processed yet. Just some people arrived late and they had the burst stadium so we started with Zero-G instead of burst like i had planned. The tourney also ran later than expected (also had an extra member than expected) so some of the parents were a little anxious to leave. this is because zero-g took too long. i need to use more than one stadium next time. this also caused burst to be slightly rushed. the top 3 all had 3 points overall for the prizes so we had to figure that out over PM but that wasnt that big of a deal
Overall, this was a great tournament. It ran very smoothly for me being a first time host. I just wish i would have gotten his email and everything would have been perfect.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ninja Blader - Jan. 07, 2017

Hey mods I can't view my tournament thread as well I can't see ~Mana~'s reply.
Please see to it and approve it as the date is coming close Smile

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - ~Mana~ - Jan. 07, 2017

I've sent you a PM now with your next steps. Strange that you can't see the thread though, it should be visible to the thread creator and nobody else seems to have the issue...

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ninja Blader - Jan. 09, 2017

Tomorrow is my tournament. Please approve it Smile

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jan. 09, 2017

(Jan. 09, 2017  2:04 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: Tomorrow is my tournament. Please approve it Smile

Hey Ninja Blader — you can't expect us to approve a tournament on such short notice. Events are not considered confirmed until they are approved and posted on the site.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Foxtrot0806 - Jan. 09, 2017

i need help!! i am looking for an old friend who once went bye the names. Benkei and ~midnight~. does anyone know them?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Jan. 09, 2017

~midnight~ Is Now A Moderator And His Username Is @[Mitsu] Smile

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ultra - Feb. 12, 2017

Any reason why no one seems to care that some new member has used Brad's name and has an actual picture of him as his profile pic? At the very least it's weird and creepy. Is everyone just assuming it's him or something (it doesn't like it is)?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Hato - Feb. 12, 2017

(Feb. 12, 2017  9:10 PM)Ultra Wrote: Any reason why no one seems to care that some new member has used Brad's name and has an actual picture of him as his profile pic? At the very least it's weird and creepy. Is everyone just assuming it's him or something (it doesn't like it is)?

Yeah, I was wondering who BeyBradTOJ was. Probably some troll, so I didn't really care. Still creepy to have Brad as his avatar..

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Blaze Wheeler - Feb. 12, 2017

(Feb. 12, 2017  9:10 PM)Ultra Wrote: Any reason why no one seems to care that some new member has used Brad's name and has an actual picture of him as his profile pic? At the very least it's weird and creepy. Is everyone just assuming it's him or something (it doesn't like it is)?

I was wondering that myself. TOJ seems to just be innocently talking/asking questions about Beyblade so far, so I figured he/she was just a fanboy/fangirl or something.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Feb. 12, 2017

Well they are claiming to be a huge fan of him, and they keep reuploading that avatar no matter how many times I delete it... And there is no way to block someone from having an avatar, unless they are banned. So as long as nobody seems to mind and that the person is clearly not mocking Brad in their messages, what can be done...

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ultra - Feb. 12, 2017

(Feb. 12, 2017  9:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well they are claiming to be a huge fan of him, and they keep reuploading that avatar no matter how many times I delete it... And there is no way to block someone from having an avatar, unless they are banned. So as long as nobody seems to mind and that the person is clearly not mocking Brad in their messages, what can be done...

Have you outright told them to use a different one? Has Brad seen the profile? I mean if I came on the site and someone had a picture of me as their profile pic I would be freaked out..

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Feb. 12, 2017

(Feb. 12, 2017  9:58 PM)Ultra Wrote: Have you outright told them to use a different one? Has Brad seen the profile? I mean if I came on the site and someone had a picture of me as their profile pic I would be freaked out..

We mostly enquired, and yes, he has seen it.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ultra - Mar. 01, 2017

It seems that when i'm tagged in a post it doesn't show on the feed as a one and just sits in there. I didn't know I was tagged till several days later when I looked in there? Is it supposed to be this way? It seems like if it's not a bug it's a bad way to do it.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Mar. 01, 2017

(Mar. 01, 2017  9:32 PM)Ultra Wrote: It seems that when i'm tagged in a post it doesn't show on the feed as a one and just sits in there. I didn't know I was tagged till several days later when I looked in there? Is it supposed to be this way? It seems like if it's not a bug it's a bad way to do it.

Ah yes, I have noticed that tag private messages, which are automatic, do not display in the feed. No idea if we can fix that, but we will add that bug to the list.