World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - JoJo [Jp0t] - Aug. 23, 2016

I used the yellow V2 cuz I'm a hipster.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - BeyGa - Aug. 23, 2016

We love you, Brad. It's a little tribute we thought. Smile

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Leo Burst - Aug. 24, 2016

I think Jojo's is the best, she's got the head tilt done perfectly, lol!
Was a lot of fun though, Clara's and KingTai's are the funniest

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Sir Skudii - Aug. 24, 2016

Brad you're the man! Props to you for being such a good sport about it!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Aug. 24, 2016

If anything, it has me thinking it's time for an avatar upgrade after over a year.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - JoJo [Jp0t] - Aug. 24, 2016

(Aug. 24, 2016  12:20 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: I think Jojo's is the best, she's got the head tilt done perfectly, lol!

Haha thanks! I also used the the "Beauty" filter to get that soft lighting around me.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Leo Burst - Aug. 24, 2016

(Aug. 24, 2016  1:05 AM)JoJo [Jp0t] Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2016  12:20 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: I think Jojo's is the best, she's got the head tilt done perfectly, lol!

Haha thanks! I also used the the "Beauty" filter to get that soft lighting around me.

Beautify, pfft, yeah right, that's totally the light emanating from your halo...
Har har, damn I'm smooth

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - BeyGa - Aug. 24, 2016

(Aug. 24, 2016  1:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: If anything, it has me thinking it's time for an avatar upgrade after over a year.

Nah, this avatar is pretty rad, Brad. Keep it. Grin

(Aug. 24, 2016  4:25 AM)Leo Burst Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2016  1:05 AM)JoJo [Jp0t] Wrote:

Beautify, pfft, yeah right, that's totally the light emanating from your halo...
Har har, damn I'm smooth

C'mon now, Leo. LOL
But I do agree, Jojo was the best in terms of aesthetics of copying Brad's style in the avatar. Nice one, Jojo. Grin

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - JoJo [Jp0t] - Aug. 25, 2016

(Aug. 24, 2016  4:25 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: Beautify, pfft, yeah right, that's totally the light emanating from your halo...
Har har, damn I'm smooth

Aren't you married?? lol and I'm married too.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Aug. 26, 2016

[Image: iuuTQ6q.png]

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Aug. 26, 2016

YES

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - FIREFIRE CPB - Aug. 26, 2016

Last one is really a must Beyahaha Serious

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Oi Shinji - Aug. 26, 2016

TRUE

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Aug. 28, 2016

For Fan Expo I was planning on bringing a backpack fro free stuff and I was wondering if I'm allowed to put the WBO logo on my white backpack.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Aug. 28, 2016

Sure Smile

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Aug. 28, 2016

(Aug. 28, 2016  7:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Sure Smile

Awesome thanks I'll even try and get some people to join the WBO at the Hasbro booth

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Stormscorpio1 - Sep. 08, 2016

I've noticed a lot of people feeling the need to post "reported" in response to the spam bots. I'm just wondering what the point is? Just report it and move on there's no need to bump the thread by saying reported.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Cannon - Sep. 09, 2016

(Sep. 08, 2016  12:16 PM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote:
I've noticed a lot of people feeling the need to post "reported" in response to the spam bots. I'm just wondering what the point is? Just report it and move on there's no need to bump the thread by saying reported.

I personally don't think there's any harm in doing so. It doesn't even occur that many times to create a big issue about it.

Plus, some members don't report them which just makes it hidden within the forum until a staff member catches it (or until someone posts anyway to bring it to attention).

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Sep. 09, 2016

And in any case, if it is a SPAMmer, the tool we use to get rid of them also deletes all replies to their threads.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Thunder Dome - Sep. 10, 2016

I believe Stormscorpio1 brought that up because that day a few members that have started to post frequently were actually replying to those threads saying "reported" and "why would you post this thread lol". While we do understand that the posts get deleted eventually it is so unnecessary to post those statements and it honestly makes no since why you would. It was just something he decided was necessary to bring up and I agree to, all posting does is it attracts more attention to a pointless thread which is the exact opposite of what the WBO wants.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - ThaKingTai - Sep. 12, 2016

When your passport expires literally within a few days of the first Passport Giveaway in nearly a year, so you just miss out on it.... And it's for Zillion Zeus...

* long sigh*

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Cake - Sep. 12, 2016

(Sep. 12, 2016  12:44 AM)ThaKingTai Wrote: When your passport expires literally within a few days of the first Passport Giveaway in nearly a year, so you just miss out on it.... And it's for Zillion Zeus...

* long sigh*

You can obtain a new one online now via PayPal if you really want a shot at Zeus lol

Spending money on something you missed by a couple days sucks though XD

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Sep. 21, 2016

Dayum, rounded edges finally ? It's about time you guys !

I noticed some kind of weird glitch on the Search by Username option, don't know if it's related to the ''new'' CSS code.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Sep. 21, 2016

(Sep. 21, 2016  3:25 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Dayum, rounded edges finally ? It's about time you guys !

I noticed some kind of weird glitch on the Search by Username option, don't know if it's related to the ''new'' CSS code.

Rounded edges have been there for years, what is up hah?

And what glitch?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Sep. 21, 2016

Oh, nevermind, I just realized that for some reason Firefox was not showing the rounded edges until the latest version came out a few minutes ago, hahaha.

The glitch is basically some kind of weird pixel lines around the ''Search by Username'' option, but again it is probably Firefox's fault anyway.