World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - ShinobuXD - Oct. 03, 2013

(Oct. 03, 2013  9:33 PM)Time Wrote: yea, no idea what tri meant, but there are now 5 MD bladers in the top 15 which I think means we can safely say MD is the best.

Mind that I point out the UK has 7, including the top 4? Sure, they may not have too many tournaments anymore, but if you wanna get down to ranks, there on top.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kaneki - Oct. 03, 2013

By the way me and Tri sorted this out, I was not right to say that. Everything is back to normal.

Also since i'm here I wonder why there's no UK tornys. The UK bladers, are going to drop if we don't have one soon.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Tri - Oct. 03, 2013

I doubt it, haha. Blitz will be up there for a LONG time considering all the matches he has had, and won, haha.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Infinity Lazer - Oct. 03, 2013

who are you replying to me on the last page? and yeah Blitz is going to have the most matches for awhile and HellKid is going to be #1 for awhile....

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - TimeOut - Oct. 04, 2013

Point conceeded, that is weird though that the UK has almost stopped with tourneys

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kei - Oct. 04, 2013

(Oct. 03, 2013  3:06 AM)Demon Blader Wrote: Why has there been a lack of tournaments coming up here in the NY/NJ area?

(Oct. 03, 2013  3:10 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Because no one has taken the initiative to host?

(Oct. 03, 2013  11:49 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I just realized I have the Second most matches in the WBO currently Chocked_2

(Oct. 03, 2013  5:42 PM)Lazer Wrote: yeah Blitz has the most.... I really need to enter a tournament.... I want to see how people on the wbo like you battle Smile oh and I just noticed that there seems to be alot of posts in the morning...

(Oct. 03, 2013  8:19 PM)Tri Wrote: In a tournement, We all dress like people in the anime. We either wear vests, belts, headbands, and fingerless gloves, or weird robe things like Ray would wear.

I personally wear a snuggie.

(Oct. 03, 2013  8:55 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: What, hah ?

(Oct. 03, 2013  9:33 PM)Time Wrote: yea, no idea what tri meant, but there are now 5 MD bladers in the top 15 which I think means we can safely say MD is the best.

(Oct. 03, 2013  10:47 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: By the way me and Tri sorted this out, I was not right to say that. Everything is back to normal.

Also since i'm here I wonder why there's no UK tornys. The UK bladers, are going to drop if we don't have one soon.

Guys. Did you not read what I just posted? Use this thread for posts related to WBO Organized Play: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Organized-Play-Random-Thoughts

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - th!nk - Oct. 04, 2013

(Oct. 03, 2013  8:19 PM)Tri Wrote: In a tournement, We all dress like people in the anime. We either wear vests, belts, headbands, and fingerless gloves, or weird robe things like Ray would wear.

I personally wear a snuggie.

Apparently you haven't been here long enough to get away with tongue-in-cheek posts like this and have people *get* that it's tongue in cheek??? Ouch, everybody else Unhappy

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Tri - Oct. 09, 2013

I aligned this to where I think it looks awesome. This isn't an app people, just to let you know. It's just a shortcut.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Infinity Lazer - Oct. 09, 2013

wow cool Smile could you possibly tell me how to get that? is it possible for a laptop it looks so cool almost as cool as the WBO flash drive XD anyway I noticed that the WBO is the only site I go to besides my emails and my etsy account XD

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Leone19 - Oct. 09, 2013

(Oct. 09, 2013  2:36 AM)Lazer Wrote: wow cool Smile could you possibly tell me how to get that? is it possible for a laptop it looks so cool almost as cool as the WBO flash drive XD anyway I noticed that the WBO is the only site I go to besides my emails and my etsy account XD

Its a feature on an iPod/iPhone that you can save a site to your homescreen.
I'm not sure if iPads have it, I don't think Apple computers have it, though.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Infinity Lazer - Oct. 09, 2013

it's an HP laptop oh and has anyone noticed that the rate we get spam bot's decreased? atleast to me it does man that one who was Jason 42 had like 23 posts XD there were lot's of reports cause he posted in the thread he made and all popular forums XD and anyone remember RyugaBBruler I went through he's post and almost laughed to death XD

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ryukiba - Oct. 09, 2013

(Oct. 09, 2013  2:38 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2013  2:36 AM)Lazer Wrote: wow cool Smile could you possibly tell me how to get that? is it possible for a laptop it looks so cool almost as cool as the WBO flash drive XD anyway I noticed that the WBO is the only site I go to besides my emails and my etsy account XD

Its a feature on an iPod/iPhone that you can save a site to your homescreen.
I'm not sure if iPads have it, I don't think Apple computers have it, though.

How do you do that?Smile I use my iPod all the time!XD

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - LMAO - Oct. 12, 2013

The amount of Custom Tournaments is scaring me, I think there are more than 5 right now haha. If I remember correctly, Leone19 did one, and I guess the tradition passed on lol.

Also, has anyone noticed how close the WBO is to 85,000 members? ITS CRAZY

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Tri - Oct. 12, 2013

Yes, the statistics are trolling us saying "You're about there"!

It seems like we just did the 75,000 member celebration. Oh how time passes when you're in high school.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - LMAO - Oct. 12, 2013

Just 150 more members and we're there!

We're probably not going to have a celebration for it (hopefully we do, come on committee, you know you want to have a celebration Wink ) but, it's still a really good achievement! Especially looking back at those old 2007 posts, and seeing very few members, compared to the WBO, 6 years later.

I love it <3

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kaneki - Oct. 12, 2013

I never noticed. Haha can't wait for 100,000 members lol. I hope something happens.

EDIT: I love these totals so far.
Threads: 45,210
Members: 84,850

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - OwnageDerp - Oct. 12, 2013

This is a random thoughts thread, but holy cheesefarts, Ryuuga BB ruler, just read his posts man, you'll see the difference between 2007 WBO and 2013 WBO...

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Oct. 12, 2013

It's so wierd in entered in like 6 custom tourneys and have 2 planned BOBs ( if u don't know what that is PM)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Leone19 - Oct. 12, 2013

(Oct. 12, 2013  2:27 AM)LMAO Wrote: The amount of Custom Tournaments is scaring me, I think there are more than 5 right now haha. If I remember correctly, Leone19 did one, and I guess the tradition passed on lol.

Oh my gosh, I know.

I did one like ______ months ago, I was on the 5th when it started to lose popularity, which was late this summer.

Now, it's like every other thread is a custom tournament. Tongue_out

I'd do another, but it's just getting annoying, at is point. Lol

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kaneki - Oct. 12, 2013

(Oct. 12, 2013  12:43 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2013  2:27 AM)LMAO Wrote: The amount of Custom Tournaments is scaring me, I think there are more than 5 right now haha. If I remember correctly, Leone19 did one, and I guess the tradition passed on lol.

Oh my gosh, I know.

I did one like ______ months ago, I was on the 5th when it started to lose popularity, which was late this summer.

Now, it's like every other thread is a custom tournament. Tongue_out

I'd do another, but it's just getting annoying, at is point. Lol
Well Leone19, looks like your the custom torny king lol. Soon we'll have to start a thread and you'll have to accept it lol.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - gt6488 - Oct. 29, 2013

For the last couple of years the organisation has been great the members are friendly and i learnt so much from them!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Bularieleone - Oct. 29, 2013

Wow we have ads now?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dual - Oct. 29, 2013

Where? I don't see any.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Bularieleone - Oct. 29, 2013

I have 1 on the home page.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dual - Oct. 29, 2013

Strange, I don't see any.
Do you mean the beyblade evolution ad banner? Yah, the WBO is promoting the game.