World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Tri - Mar. 16, 2016

Today marks FOUR years that I have been a member of this organization. It has been a long ride. I have changed tremendously since I joined as a super ignorant little 13 year old kid. I wouldn't trade my time on this site for the world. Thank you all for being a part of it!

Some accomplishments I am proud of? Keeping my warning level at 0% somehow through those scary 2012 times as a new member.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ultra - Mar. 16, 2016

How come no one seems to test anything anymore? There are definitely things to test and even tests showing that a part is bad are worthwhile. If people are testing and then not posting it that goes against what this community is fundamentally about.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Mar. 16, 2016

(Mar. 16, 2016  11:22 PM)Ultra Wrote: How come no one seems to test anything anymore? There are definitely things to test and even tests showing that a part is bad are worthwhile. If people are testing and then not posting it that goes against what this community is fundamentally about.

I think it's burnout from the existing pool of parts + anticipation for April releases. That's how I feel, anyway.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - FIREFIRE CPB - Mar. 17, 2016

(Mar. 16, 2016  11:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2016  11:22 PM)Ultra Wrote: How come no one seems to test anything anymore? There are definitely things to test and even tests showing that a part is bad are worthwhile. If people are testing and then not posting it that goes against what this community is fundamentally about.

I think it's burnout from the existing pool of parts + anticipation for April releases. That's how I feel, anyway.

lol don't worry @[Ultra]. i have lots of LTD and MFB combos [which can trash many top-tiers] also some Burst and Anti-Meta combos! [MFB anti-meta]

i will post them after my exams [and if my hand get well. my wrist is fractured]

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Mar. 17, 2016

Nobody posted tests on the Unicorn Layer and that is just weird.

(Mar. 17, 2016  2:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Nobody posted tests on the Unicorn Layer and that is just weird.

due to it get KOed, OSed and burst easily so it's like Poison of Burst [just basalt-ish heavy], hence overlooked. btw i will try testing it soon

Eh, it was one of the winning combinations at a tournament, I think UltimateOrion was the one who used it, so it cannot be that bad...

(Mar. 17, 2016  3:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Eh, it was one of the winning combinations at a tournament, I think UltimateOrion was the one who used it, so it cannot be that bad...

he might used it against something that it's made to defert [like how CAC can defert OHD not anything else lol]. or maybe be troll battle beyhah

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kei - Mar. 17, 2016

It's bad haha.

Also regarding testing: I actually have a number of Gyro test results I recorded last week. Planning to post a thread since I'm amazed that nobody has done so yet ... but I haven't had the time.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Wombat - Mar. 17, 2016

(Mar. 17, 2016  3:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Eh, it was one of the winning combinations at a tournament, I think UltimateOrion was the one who used it, so it cannot be that bad...

I believe it was actually his brother ~Thunder~ who used Unicorn Heavy Defense.

(Mar. 17, 2016  3:38 AM)Kei Wrote: It's bad haha.

I do remember ZachBob saying it had great Stamina and he got UHD to OS OHD a few times. Although Unicorn is easily Burst, has anyone ever tried in on a Tornado Staller? Like Unicorn Ring Zephyr maybe.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Cookie Bouquets - Mar. 17, 2016

Sheesh, another blackout.

Almost common place now, but I'm assuming when the site redesign happens, it wouldn't be much of a problem anymore.

(Mar. 16, 2016  9:46 PM)Tri Wrote: Today marks FOUR years that I have been a member of this organization. It has been a long ride. I have changed tremendously since I joined as a super ignorant little 13 year old kid. I wouldn't trade my time on this site for the world. Thank you all for being a part of it!

Some accomplishments I am proud of? Keeping my warning level at 0% somehow through those scary 2012 times as a new member.

Well were they scary times or were you blissfully ignorant hahah?

And you even made it as a forum moderator yo.

(Mar. 17, 2016  9:48 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: Sheesh, another blackout.

Almost common place now, but I'm assuming when the site redesign happens, it wouldn't be much of a problem anymore.

Unfortunately a site redesign has nothing to do at all with the server. We are doing our best to fix that technological issue permanently, but there just seems to be new problems everytime out of the blue.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Tri - Mar. 18, 2016

(Mar. 17, 2016  10:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2016  9:46 PM)Tri Wrote: Today marks FOUR years that I have been a member of this organization. It has been a long ride. I have changed tremendously since I joined as a super ignorant little 13 year old kid. I wouldn't trade my time on this site for the world. Thank you all for being a part of it!

Well were they scary times or were you blissfully ignorant hahah?

And you even made it as a forum moderator yo.

It was a good combination of both, haha.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Mar. 19, 2016

Finally unsubscribed to some forums had accidently subbed too, back when I signed up with the wrong email (1 letter was wrong). I wonder if some random person had been getting the almost constant notifications, and was wondering what he heck was going on Tongue_out

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - FIREFIRE CPB - Mar. 20, 2016

lol wbo. you're back. welcome

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dual - Mar. 20, 2016

Just looked through all of my username changes...wow I was obnoxious. Still might be, but hopefully not to the extent where I integrate song lyrics and conversations with myself into my username changes.

I gained a whole new understanding as to why the current limit was put in place, haha.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Cookie Bouquets - Mar. 20, 2016

How do you even have the persistence to change your username 142 times?

Jeez, and I thought my amount of username changes were bad.

I had a lot of time on my hands and not many ways to spend it, haha. I also think Insomniac and Angry Face were having a "competition" to see who could get the most username changes and I wanted in. I showed them Tongue_out

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - FIREFIRE CPB - Mar. 20, 2016

(Mar. 20, 2016  4:01 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: How do you even have the persistence to change your username 142 times?

Jeez, and I thought my amount of username changes were bad.

also you changed usernames same day lol.

@[Dual] #name changer

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Mar. 20, 2016

We should seriously disable username changes.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Cake - Mar. 20, 2016

Most of the changes occurred before the one-month waiting period was put up; apparently he was changing names multiple times per day lol

Yah, I became a bit trigger happy once the username change function was taken away then brought back, so I think that was one of my binge changing sprees.

I've since realised how silly it is, though I do change my username sometimes (albeit to the same thing each time). I think people should have the option to change their username though, because a lot of people come on to the site and make a username that is just their name (or some variation of it, like me) or some random letters and numbers and then want to change it to something more symbolic or representative of them on the site.

I do agree with the restriction that is put in place, even though I was originally against it. It allows people to change their username if they want to, but it prevents people from doing stupid binges like I used to, haha.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Mar. 21, 2016

I enjoy changing mine just because, although I never get to extravagant. Usually something similar to DRAGON KING, my current is an abbreviation of my last username.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - ~Stoney~ - Mar. 21, 2016

(Mar. 20, 2016  9:03 PM)Cake Wrote: Most of the changes occurred before the one-month waiting period was put up; apparently he was changing names multiple times per day lol

How is this even possible? I thought one could change his username only once in a month.
brad: Yeah, I also don't see any other effect than maximum confusion. There have been a few times when I was wondering about where some members had been for a while until I finally realized (after a few pm's or replying posts) that I actually knew them but just didn't recognize it because of the new username. XD Maybe it could be limited so that if you have a valid reason, you tell the commitee and they change it for you.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - FIREFIRE CPB - Mar. 21, 2016

(Mar. 21, 2016  9:19 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2016  9:03 PM)Cake Wrote: Most of the changes occurred before the one-month waiting period was put up; apparently he was changing names multiple times per day lol

How is this even possible? I thought one could change his username only once in a month.
brad: Yeah, I also don't see any other effect than maximum confusion. There have been a few times when I was wondering about where some members had been for a while until I finally realized (after a few pm's or replying posts) that I actually knew them but just didn't recognize it because of the new username. XD Maybe it could be limited so that if you have a valid reason, you tell the committee and they change it for you.

I agree too.

but it maybe an issue for me. as i use CHEHEN-FIREFIRE on december and FOUNTAIN-FIRE on febravary

just to celibrate birthday of my fev cats [Chehen-Chetu and Lucky]. and FIREFIRE in rest of year