World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dracomageat - Feb. 08, 2016

(Feb. 07, 2016  8:53 AM)Dual Wrote: Also, I feel like TT put a lot of thought into naming their parts to avoid too many silly acronyms. Wait a second...Amaterios Spread Survive is a thing, isn't it? Well I retract my previous statement. TT did not account for immaturity.

There's nothing wrong with αSS. It's not like it spells "carp" or anything...

EDIT: Censorship is not helping here. Quote if you need the actual text.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - FIREFIRE CPB - Feb. 08, 2016

(Feb. 08, 2016  12:05 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2016  8:53 AM)Dual Wrote: Also, I feel like TT put a lot of thought into naming their parts to avoid too many silly acronyms. Wait a second...Amaterios Spread Survive is a thing, isn't it? Well I retract my previous statement. TT did not account for immaturity.

There's nothing wrong with carp. It's not like it spells "carp" or anything...

ok sorry for getting off-topic but TOM [trident oval massive] is much better then Amaterio Spread Survive

Gembu spoiler (Click to View)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Feb. 08, 2016

(Feb. 08, 2016  12:35 PM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2016  12:05 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:

There's nothing wrong with carp. It's not like it spells "carp" or anything...

ok sorry for getting off-topic but TOM [trident oval massive] is much better then Amaterio Spread Survive

Gembu spoiler (Click to View)

Probably because Amaterios is mainly for attack, plus, Dual said that Amaterios Spread Survive stuff because of the acronym of it.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Feb. 08, 2016

Please, everyone. Do better for yourselves than this conversation.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Feb. 08, 2016

(Feb. 08, 2016  6:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Please, everyone. Do better for yourselves than this conversation.

Just in case, I think it's best this whole acronym stuff is deleted then.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Feb. 10, 2016

That moment when you are assembling all of your beyblades to get the Rose Platinum Face, and you realize after taking the picture that you need 150, not 100.

Tired

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - UGottaCetus - Feb. 10, 2016

So... Basalt never got banned did it? I was just thinking about Odin, and.... it's CRAZY that Basalt was never actually banned IIRC, before the 4D system came out. How did that even happen?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Feb. 10, 2016

(Feb. 10, 2016  2:18 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: So... Basalt never got banned did it? I was just thinking about Odin, and.... it's CRAZY that Basalt was never actually banned IIRC, before the 4D system came out. How did that even happen?

I'm going to guess that Hell Kerbecs might have something to do with it, though I could be wrong and I'm also surprised too.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Hato - Feb. 10, 2016

(Feb. 10, 2016  2:21 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2016  2:18 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: So... Basalt never got banned did it? I was just thinking about Odin, and.... it's CRAZY that Basalt was never actually banned IIRC, before the 4D system came out. How did that even happen?

I'm going to guess that Hell Kerbecs might have something to do with it, though I could be wrong and I'm also surprised too.

The meta seems to be filled with Basalt, Hell and Gravity combos. There were some counters to Basalt out there (not sure if they were too consistent, but seemed to have fared well?).

Great point, though, UGottaCetus! Grin

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Feb. 10, 2016

(Feb. 10, 2016  2:59 AM)Hato Wrote:

The meta seems to be filled with Basalt, Hell and Gravity combos. There were some counters to Basalt out there (not sure if they were too consistent, but seemed to have fared well?).

I forgot Gravity, I always thought Gravity was as strong as Lightning was and Lightning as a recall had trouble against Basalt, so it could be why I decided not to bring it up. OHD is strong but I wouldn't say it is a Libra equivalent, but I don't own Odin so I wouldn't know.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Cake - Feb. 10, 2016

It's been said quite a few times that, in hindsight, Basalt probably should have been banned.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - IrlZeo - Feb. 10, 2016

(Feb. 10, 2016  4:51 AM)Cake Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2016  2:21 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I'm going to guess that Hell Kerbecs might have something to do with it, though I could be wrong and I'm also surprised too.

It's been said quite a few times that, in hindsight, Basalt probably should have been banned.
Basalt is really OP. I could have sworn it was banned to be honest.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - UGottaCetus - Feb. 10, 2016

Yea, I mean, it really dominated the entire meta for a while, which was kinda the intent by Takara and the Maximum Series anyway. If you didn't have either Basalt or 230, you were likely gonna have a bad time.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Cannon - Feb. 11, 2016

I see the member list is on the bottom of the page now. Still sorta liked it better at the top

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ultra - Feb. 12, 2016

(Feb. 11, 2016  2:39 PM)Cannon Wrote: I see the member list is on the bottom of the page now. Still sorta liked it better at the top

There was a whole thing about it in the questions about the WBO thread. It was removed and I asked why and if it could be put back and now that's where it is.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Half Nail - Feb. 23, 2016

Regarding recent events, I think everybody needs to slow down for a second and remember that this is a website for a spinning top game.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - UGottaCetus - Mar. 02, 2016

(Feb. 23, 2016  1:05 AM)Half Nail Wrote: Regarding recent events, I think everybody needs to slow down for a second and remember that this is a website for a spinning top game.

I'm sorry, I have no idea what's going on. Can someone explain?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - FIREFIRE CPB - Mar. 10, 2016

can anyone what was happended to this site? i mean what was issue

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Mar. 10, 2016

(Mar. 10, 2016  1:42 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: can anyone [from staff is preferable] what was happended to this site? i mean what was issue

As I posted in the Going Away, Coming Back topic, it was really just a technical problem of two machines, two servers not communicating anymore, and we could not do anything about it. Hopefully it never happens again, but apparently those things can occur with that sort of host. At least nothing was lost.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - FIREFIRE CPB - Mar. 10, 2016

sorry if this is wrong topic. but anyone know why [)ragon [a.k.a. theblackdragon] is offline/inactive from so long time?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Mar. 10, 2016

(Mar. 10, 2016  6:05 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: sorry if this is wrong topic. but anyone know why [)ragon [a.k.a. theblackdragon] is offline/inactive from so long time?

Because he mostly quit altogether? Always try to go read some of their latest posts: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Going-Away-Coming-Back-Topic?pid=1278708#pid1278708

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - FIREFIRE CPB - Mar. 12, 2016

why this blader's introducing thread got deleted and he/she got banned?

https://worldbeyblade.org/User-Captain-505020

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Mar. 12, 2016

(Mar. 12, 2016  7:03 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: why this blader's introducing thread got deleted and he/she got banned?

I had only seen spam posts by this user. Was that not the case? Did I miss something? I unbanned the account just now in case I made a mistake.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - FIREFIRE CPB - Mar. 12, 2016

(Mar. 12, 2016  7:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2016  7:03 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: why this blader's introducing thread got deleted and he/she got banned?

I had only seen spam posts by this user. Was that not the case? Did I miss something? I unbanned the account just now in case I made a mistake.

no sorry. i was just wondering why a user joined 1 hour ago got banned

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Mar. 12, 2016

All right, thanks.