World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - MiddayOBWL - Jan. 01, 2016

(Jan. 01, 2016  2:56 AM)Ragnarök Wrote: Do you think the meta-game will change once Xcalibur comes out?

It came out 5 days ago. Also the only game-changing part is Xtreme, and yes, attack got a pretty big boost with Xtreme coming out.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Hato - Jan. 01, 2016

(Jan. 01, 2016  2:56 AM)Ragnarök Wrote: Do you think the meta-game will change once Xcalibur comes out?

Yes, Xtreme seems to be promising, having a faster speed than Accel in exchange for lower stamina than Accel. I can't wait to test mine out Smile

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ragnarök - Jan. 01, 2016

Ah, sorry. I'm sort of new and I didn't realize Xcalibur already came out. I'm excited to see what Burst will bring!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Hato - Jan. 01, 2016

Wow, its been an amazing year for the WBO, with Burst coming out and the return of Brad. Just want to thank the WBO for a great year.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ninja Blader - Jan. 01, 2016

(Jan. 01, 2016  4:43 AM)Hato Wrote: Wow, its been an amazing year for the WBO, with Burst coming out and the return of Brad. Just want to thank the WBO for a great year.
Ya! Same here. It was my first year and I enjoyed a lot.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Mitsu - Jan. 04, 2016

@[Kei] @[Lani] @[JesseObre] @[LMAO] @[Bey Brad] @[cadney] @[pyrus10000] @[U wot m8]

[Image: mitususus.png]

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jan. 04, 2016

I'm not even in that picture.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Calculator Carp - Jan. 04, 2016

(Jan. 04, 2016  5:06 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm not even in that picture.

inb4 you switched dimensions at the precise moment the picture was taken for the millisecond it flashed.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Wizard - Jan. 04, 2016

@[bladerzak2121] you have private messaging disabled. If you want me to reply to your message, please enable your private messaging Tongue_out

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Mitsu - Jan. 04, 2016

(Jan. 04, 2016  5:06 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm not even in that picture.

okay well you were still with us that day

Libruhhh

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Jan. 06, 2016

Did we ever find out who this was? I'm thinking WATER KING.

Lol

EDIT: Damn, wrong thread. My bad.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Jan. 06, 2016

Apparently Ahsan Tahir.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - RagerBlade - Jan. 06, 2016

Hit my 3000th post yesterday. Can't believe how much time I've invested in this forum. I must love it!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Meta madness - Jan. 07, 2016

I'll catch up faster than you can reach 3500 posts, though congrats Ragerblade.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - RagerBlade - Jan. 08, 2016

(Jan. 07, 2016  4:28 AM)Meta madness Wrote: I'll catch up faster than you can reach 3500 posts, though congrats Ragerblade.
Lol as school just started, you probably will.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Meta madness - Jan. 08, 2016

Who knows, I may get that 1000+ post face by then. Who knows!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - *Ginga* - Jan. 08, 2016

dude april fools is 3 months from now your timing is off

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Cannon - Jan. 08, 2016

(Jan. 08, 2016  4:37 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: dude april fools is 3 months from now your timing is off

Ahaha, good one.

Posts slowed down heavily, gotta fix that. WBO needs more posts m8, the gift of Meta.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - RagerBlade - Jan. 08, 2016

(Jan. 08, 2016  4:37 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: dude april fools is 3 months from now your timing is off
That is a major roast. Sorry meta.

Roast or not, I'll be in 3000 posts shortly m8

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - RagerBlade - Jan. 12, 2016

Not to be cliche or anything, but I want to thank the WBO committee, especially Kai-V, BeyBrad and Kei. They've just been working hard and providing a great experience for the members. Thanks for all the fun you've given me!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jan. 12, 2016

(Jan. 12, 2016  1:18 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Not to be cliche or anything, but I want to thank the WBO committee, especially Kai-V, BeyBrad and Kei. They've just been working hard and providing a great experience for the members. Thanks for all the fun you've given me!

You're super welcome. Thanks so much for the kind words Smile

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Jan. 12, 2016

Yes, thank you, but there have also been other members in the Committee and they should not be forgotten hah.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - RagerBlade - Jan. 12, 2016

(Jan. 12, 2016  1:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, thank you, but there have also been other members in the Committee and they should not be forgotten hah.
Of course haha. Blader DJ, Uwik, and Najilak, Blader DJ, LMAO, and Valentin are definitely working very hard to ensure the best quality for the WBO.