World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Meta madness - Dec. 24, 2015

(Dec. 24, 2015  7:01 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Didn't mention Pisce's ebony curves <3

I shoulda saved that post lmao

"The eyes that lead to the thighs"

I honestly wish i saved it too.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - FIREFIRE CPB - Dec. 25, 2015

(Dec. 24, 2015  3:07 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2015  1:35 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Normal users.

Normal users are orange, tourney organizers are bold orange, mods are shy blue, committee members are deep blue, beywiki people are red/purple and team accounts are red.

what is team accounts?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Dec. 25, 2015

(Dec. 25, 2015  12:03 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2015  3:07 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2015  1:35 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Normal users.

Normal users are orange, tourney organizers are bold orange, mods are shy blue, committee members are deep blue, beywiki people are red/purple and team accounts are red.

what is team accounts?

They're used to represent a complete team of 3 players in Team Format rankings.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - FIREFIRE CPB - Dec. 25, 2015

(Dec. 25, 2015  12:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2015  12:03 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2015  3:07 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Normal users are orange, tourney organizers are bold orange, mods are shy blue, committee members are deep blue, beywiki people are red/purple and team accounts are red.

what is team accounts?

They're used to represent a complete team of 3 players in Team Format rankings.

how can i create team account? i have my team Blazing Fangs

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Meta madness - Dec. 25, 2015

My times almost up here, gotta finish this draft soon.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Dec. 25, 2015

You have to participate in a team format WBO tournament.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Meta madness - Dec. 25, 2015

I won't be around long enough for that.

Though my Pisces would rekt the competition

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Dec. 28, 2015

Nice, it just took me at least two hours to go through thirty-three new private messages from the last day or two about the Scavenger Hunt and my inbox is now empty of new private messages hah. Damn.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Meta madness - Dec. 28, 2015

Guess you can say the competition this year is getting really into it eh?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - xVaretyr - Dec. 28, 2015

Thanks for the hardwork Kai-V!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Dec. 29, 2015

97,000 WBO members EXACTLY!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Meta madness - Dec. 30, 2015

Wbo rewind 2015!

Thread of 2015: WBO comic series
Notable member of 2015:Meta madness
Why: reason
Notable bey of the year: Kerbeks wing fusion
WBO 2015 moment: reviving the your creations subforum.
Regrets of 2015: That Pisces draft
Positives of 2015: Kai-V showed me she's pretty strong on that command seat.
Notes: 2016 is when I'll get banned

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Dec. 30, 2015

Perhaps your new years resolution should be to up your post quality game?

Just saying.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Meta madness - Dec. 30, 2015

I'm in a league of my own m8

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Mitsu - Dec. 30, 2015

It feels super weird not participating in the scavenger hunt this year, hahahaha.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Cannon - Dec. 31, 2015

(Dec. 30, 2015  6:00 PM)Mitsu Wrote: It feels super weird not participating in the scavenger hunt this year, hahahaha.

You'll get used to it aha

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Dec. 31, 2015

Do you guys ever start making a post then stop and read it through, and ask yourself ``what the hell am I writing" then delete it?

50% of my time posting on the WBO.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - MiddayOBWL - Dec. 31, 2015

(Dec. 31, 2015  4:57 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Do you guys ever start making a post then stop and read it through, and ask yourself ``what the hell am I writing" then delete it?

Literally 90% of my posts about burst customizations lmao

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Dec. 31, 2015

I think I would have to be in Meta madness' clan on this hahah.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Meta madness - Dec. 31, 2015

The word "no" is strong with this me.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Dec. 31, 2015

Well it's a good thing I only posted 60% of my real thoughts lol.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Cannon - Dec. 31, 2015

(Dec. 31, 2015  4:57 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Do you guys ever start making a post then stop and read it through, and ask yourself ``what the hell am I writing" then delete it?

Always! Probably 70% of the time here.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Meta madness - Dec. 31, 2015

Welp 2015 is just about over...

This year on the WBO, some cool stuff happened ya know....

Bursts came out, that was coo. We got Gankoba,ClaraM, Coopertroop, and Racingcheetah as members ya know,we got the return of edgy members to and what not. Burst Manga is still going ya know.

The banner changed like eggs, the members sure have engaged, and Brad was enraged, putting Neo in a cage, Hato wishes he could play, though Kai-V put him in a daze, while Missing.no was in a maze, Jinbee sure can't amaze, though Momohimi has stole the stage, because Kei sure can gaze, although Mitsu is currently going through a phase, its okay if ClaraM does... I dunno... I lost myself...

Gankoba,Gankoba let it rip, let's fight an edgy battle, something,something, something, Ragerblade no time to be a scrub now no place for getting rekt.Dragon Ex, Dragon Ex, let it rip, Murdious,Murdious let it rip....eh.......Here comes, Here comes,here comes Meta-Madness~ let's go Racing-cheetah let it rip. ...Beyblade? Let it rip, let's go Hades.Inc let it rip, this is it,buy a grip. Let it rip!

Don't wait, show them you're not a zero-Neo, be the last to stand and let Kai-V rip...So get your kicks, this WBO post is gonna get me in trouble. Its a tad to late (tad to late) I can delete it though (delete it then), I'm putting it on the line because I'm not Carpet Carp.

Don't wait, don't click that ban button, be the last to stand like Cannon, be the last to stand and let it ClaraM (delete it) be the last to stand and ( I'm done) be the last to stand and Get_Rekt....

The best moment of WBO 2015 you ask? Heh, all the moments that involve me. (No, not really on site they were golden offsite, you woulda thought you were in the cold war.)

Worst moment of 2015? The leave of Unikitty and the Sion suicide...

Tragic m8, this year was crazy... Ever since I joined (conceited I know babe)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - RDF3 - Dec. 31, 2015

2015 is only one hour left people. Well, can't say I did much outside the My Little Pony thread, but since Burst was released I let Beyblade and the WBO slowly back into my life.

If I have any major questions, it's this: Has the F230 issue been resolved yet? Since it's a new generation, and I've been down on news for a really long time (approx. half a year if i remember).

@Meta madness: Lol did Brad really got mad and caged Neo?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Mitsu - Dec. 31, 2015

We're presently still going through a Trial Ban with F230CF. I believe we still have 3 more tournaments to go, but we haven't had that many Zero-G events with the release of Burst. After attending two events within the ban, it was definitely clear to myself and other competitive Toronto Bladers that people were less afraid of experimenting with combos that probably wouldn't be used if F230 was still allowed.