World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Nov. 24, 2015

Well, there's a friend from college I want to show this to, and hopefully he'll join.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - nmittwer - Nov. 29, 2015

I've loved the wbo so far and I've been wondering, is it possible for me and another member of the wbo to battle outside of tournaments

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Hato - Nov. 29, 2015

(Nov. 29, 2015  2:05 AM)nmittwer Wrote: I've loved the wbo so far and I've been wondering, is it possible for me and another member of the wbo to battle outside of tournaments

Yes, but it would not count towards BeyPoints. Only tournaments count for BeyPoints.

Everybody is free to play with anybody outside of tournaments Smile

(Nov. 29, 2015  2:14 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2015  2:05 AM)nmittwer Wrote: I've loved the wbo so far and I've been wondering, is it possible for me and another member of the wbo to battle outside of tournaments

Yes, but it would not count towards BeyPoints. Only tournaments count for BeyPoints.

that stinks because I don't usally attend events unless I get EXTREAMLY lucky I know smendoza and battle him regularly I just wanted t know if I could get beypoints for that aso can someone tell me how to get credits thank you

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Hato - Nov. 29, 2015

(Nov. 29, 2015  2:20 AM)nmittwer Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2015  2:14 AM)Hato Wrote:

Oh well that stinks I usually don't attend events unless I get EXTREAMLY luck which happens very rarely I know smendoza and we battle all the time I just wanted to know if I could get beypoints for the times we've won and lost

Sadly, they don't do that anymore to prevent cheating. But if you have 6 other friends and a legal stadium, you can host your own tournament! Grin

How could I host a tournament that is supported by the WBO and find 4 other people to participate there are 4 of us and 8 is the minimum for a legal tournament. Also what stadiums count as legal I only have Hasbro box stadiums. Thanks for the idea

Also can someone tell me how to start a new topic. Thank you

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Nov. 29, 2015

You can start a new topic by pressing the "New Topic" button on the main page for that forum. It's located in the top right above the list of topics.

No Hasbro stadiums are legal in any of our formats. You can find out more about hosting by reading our Event Guide: http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Nov. 29, 2015

Yeah, we used to allow people to do it outside of tournaments, but there were so many cheaters. In retrospect, it's obvious that's what would have happened ...

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Meta madness - Nov. 29, 2015

Has there ever been any wbo events hosted in South Africa? Curious was lookin at the map and the thought came to mind.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Nov. 29, 2015

There have definitely been people telling me their interest in a tournament happening there, but nobody ever did anything.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Meta madness - Nov. 29, 2015

(Nov. 29, 2015  6:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There have definitely been people telling me their interest in a tournament happening there, but nobody ever did anything.

pity, though I can understand it. maybe in the future the outcome will be different. More tournaments in South Africa should happen.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - RagerBlade - Nov. 29, 2015

Again, I feel so sad that I wasn't active in 2011-2012. Those were by far the best days for tourneys. I had always been watching the WBO since 2010, but I decided to get into posting and attending tourneys in 2012... I wish I could have attended all these tourneys where there were up to 92 bladers. It's unbelieveable. It's hard to get even 8 now. Hopefully we get a new era where that many bladers will show up to tourneys. I'm still happy that I've been a part of the organization no matter what Smile.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - ZachBob - Nov. 29, 2015

If people were to submit video evidence of a beybattle and both users signed off on it, with the ease of uploading video these days, it potentially could work to have beybattles for points outside of tournaments. Just a thought. It would still be a pain to process all of that, but maybe it can be considered somewhere down the line.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Cake - Nov. 30, 2015

(Nov. 29, 2015  11:54 PM)ZachBob Wrote: If people were to submit video evidence of a beybattle and both users signed off on it, with the ease of uploading video these days, it potentially could work to have beybattles for points outside of tournaments. Just a thought. It would still be a pain to process all of that, but maybe it can be considered somewhere down the line.

The greater issue is that there's nothing to prevent people from just endlessly throwing matches to boost someone's Beypoints.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Meta madness - Nov. 30, 2015

(Nov. 30, 2015  12:18 AM)Cake Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2015  11:54 PM)ZachBob Wrote: If people were to submit video evidence of a beybattle and both users signed off on it, with the ease of uploading video these days, it potentially could work to have beybattles for points outside of tournaments. Just a thought. It would still be a pain to process all of that, but maybe it can be considered somewhere down the line.

The greater issue is that there's nothing to prevent people from just endlessly throwing matches to boost someone's Beypoints.

Promoting beyrank corruption though honestly people can report it, issue is that the whole event will become invalid. Leading those who competed not being ranked as well as the tornament being completely invalid.

Translation: A waste of time.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - jmhg11 - Nov. 30, 2015

hey can anyone tell me if these are fake
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/METAL-BEYBLADE-Fusion-Fight-Masters-BLUE-AUTO-RETRACT-SINGLE-STRING-LAUNCHER-TOY-/261241395328?var=&hash=item3cd3335880:m:mVcdVCfLTdilRA4aG4lO2Og

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - *Ginga* - Nov. 30, 2015

Yes, they are. If it doesn't mention Hasbro, Takara-Tomy, or SonoKong in the description it is fake. Usually it will say it is Rapidity brand.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Angry Face - Dec. 02, 2015

Wombat's new avatar is beautiful. We need more funny Beyblade-themed holiday graphics around here.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Yami - Dec. 02, 2015

So....@[ClaraM] said that Mitsu means Sumo Wrestler in Japanese..... *Dead* @[Mitsu]

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Mitsu - Dec. 02, 2015

i hate you clara

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - ClaraM - Dec. 02, 2015

(Dec. 02, 2015  12:21 AM)Stars Wrote: So....@[ClaraM] said that Mitsu means Sumo Wrestler in Japanese..... *Dead* @[Mitsu]

No, no. Just the loincloth.

That's better though, isn't it?

(Dec. 02, 2015  12:22 AM)Mitsu Wrote: i hate you clara

Love you too, loincloth.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Hato - Dec. 02, 2015

(Dec. 02, 2015  12:08 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Wombat's new avatar is beautiful. We need more funny Beyblade-themed holiday graphics around here.

We do need more.. :')
The avatar is a work of art

(Dec. 02, 2015  12:21 AM)Stars Wrote: So....@[ClaraM] said that Mitsu means Sumo Wrestler in Japanese..... *Dead* @[Mitsu]

So what's worst; Hato meaning pigeon or Mitsu meaning sumo wrestler?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Meta madness - Dec. 02, 2015

wonderful wbo discussion right here.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Angry Face - Dec. 02, 2015

(Dec. 02, 2015  12:23 AM)Hato Wrote:

So what's worst; Hato meaning pigeon or Mitsu meaning sumo wrestler?

Definitely the loincloth.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Cake - Dec. 02, 2015

(Dec. 02, 2015  12:08 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Wombat's new avatar is beautiful. We need more funny Beyblade-themed holiday graphics around here.

I was going to make one, but...

You just can't top that pun lol