World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Nov. 10, 2015

Just realized my email had been wrong (misspelled) for the 2 years i've been here.

Haha, hope nobody tried to email me ...

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - xVaretyr - Nov. 11, 2015

K-K-Kai-V changed her display photo........ It may take me a while to get used to this lol

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Mitsu - Nov. 11, 2015

She's had that profile photo ever since I've joined. Insane.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Tri - Nov. 12, 2015

I've seen her change her avatar at least 3 or 4 times since I've joined. I recognize people by the way they post more than their username or profile picture thankfully.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Nov. 12, 2015

(Nov. 11, 2015  9:32 PM)Mitsu Wrote: She's had that profile photo ever since I've joined. Insane.

Unlike you who seems to change your avatar and sig every 3 days

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Mitsu - Nov. 12, 2015

(Nov. 12, 2015  2:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2015  9:32 PM)Mitsu Wrote: She's had that profile photo ever since I've joined. Insane.

Love you too Brad <3

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Hato - Nov. 12, 2015

Sorry that you got rekt, @[Mitsu]. My condolences. Unsmith

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Neo - Nov. 12, 2015

Inb4 I liked your old avatar much more

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Nov. 12, 2015

In Mitsu's defense, changing constantly means we aren't as use to it as Kai-V's.

We're too use to Kai-V's.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Nov. 12, 2015

Changing rarely helps build yourself a brand though. You get recognised for something general.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Nov. 12, 2015

(Nov. 12, 2015  5:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Changing rarely helps build yourself a brand though. You get recognised for something general.

It's why I keep my name with Jinbee ever since my username "JinbeeTheShark".

The pictures are mainly of my favourite Beyblades and at one point, the ending screen of Silver Surfer NES. Back when I used Jinbee a character from Battle B-Daman, I had no idea who I wanted to be known as but I shall now be known as Jinbee, but not because of B-Daman's Jinbee.

I think Brads got a good idea using his picture.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - RagerBlade - Nov. 12, 2015

I've been through two generations. I first created my account as Ginga Hagani and rarely used it. Than my first generation began when I was X-Saber. I became active and used to end every post with "~X-Saber". Pretty dumb when I look back it. Whenever I changed my name I had Saber in it.

Than I became inactive and all the good stuff happened. Such as how there were always like 20 people at every MD tourney. I came back as RagerBlade and attended my first tourney, the MD BR qualifier and have stuck with RagerBlade besides a brief visit as Lord.

Bet no one's even gonna bother to read that lol.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Hato - Nov. 12, 2015

I read it, @[X-Saber] Wink

I remember when I first joined and only posted in the off-topic section.. Hehe, fun and useless times. Unsmith

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ultra - Nov. 12, 2015

God it would be nice if when someone says something and I correct them/tell them more about it if they would at least bother to acknowledge that i've done so and that it took me time. It may be related to the way I post and if so sorry but I stopped caring about people disliking that years ago.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Nov. 12, 2015

(Nov. 12, 2015  11:16 PM)Ultra Wrote: God it would be nice if when someone says something and I correct them/tell them more about it if they would at least bother to acknowledge that i've done so and that it took me time. It may be related to the way I post and if so sorry but I stopped caring about people disliking that years ago.

You're unlikely to convince people to care about your feelings when you end your post by saying you don't care about theirs.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - stephen siegel - Nov. 12, 2015

random but thinking of using both the attack rings from, gia dragoon and drigger hms, along with dranzer running core; seems beast. At least in theory

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Nov. 12, 2015

(Nov. 12, 2015  11:16 PM)Ultra Wrote: God it would be nice if when someone says something and I correct them/tell them more about it if they would at least bother to acknowledge that i've done so and that it took me time. It may be related to the way I post and if so sorry but I stopped caring about people disliking that years ago.

A lot of your posts "correcting" people sounds rude, and like you feel like the question is barely worth your time typing up the answer, or more often like the person should been a fountain of beyblade knowledge, when the threads are for people's questions. Those types of answers chase people and feel like their useless, even though it's something small. Those types of posts make users feel like they can't be as knowledgable as you so they shouldn't even try. A lot of your posts show no emotion, which comes off cold to people. Also, stop screaming at users to look on beywiki, because if their asking in a thread they probably want the full communities answers and/ a LOT of beywiki is outdated.

That's just my 2 cents, though.

EDIT: Why people ignore you? Perhaps because they'd rather wait to have someone with the courtesy to answer as if they actually want too.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ultra - Nov. 13, 2015

I don't feel that a lot of that is true or that I don't really feel that way. I've never berated anyone for not knowing anything either. Also when I tell people to look on beywiki it is because I know that the entry is up to date for that beyblade. What so I shouldn't tell people everything about what they're asking about? I don't particularly feel anyone should really know as much as me. I've been here five years.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Nov. 13, 2015

Not that time here has anything to do with it, but there are people who have been here for more than five years. All I'm saying is that you admit yourself that people don't like the way you "help" them, so I just think you shouldn't be surprised if people aren't grateful?

Furthermore, a lot of complaints like this would be alleviated by having a Like button on posts, in case someone is appreciative but has nothing to say. We will have one in the future.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - RagerBlade - Nov. 13, 2015

(Nov. 13, 2015  12:12 AM)Ultra Wrote: I don't feel that a lot of that is true or that I don't really feel that way. I've never berated anyone for not knowing anything either. Also when I tell people to look on beywiki it is because I know that the entry is up to date for that beyblade. What so I shouldn't tell people everything about what they're asking about? I don't particularly feel anyone should really know as much as me. I've been here five years.
That's what irritates people. It's annoying, but unless you always treat someone like they're equal to you, they won't listen to you. I've learned that the hard way.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Nov. 13, 2015

(Nov. 13, 2015  12:22 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2015  12:12 AM)Ultra Wrote: I don't feel that a lot of that is true or that I don't really feel that way. I've never berated anyone for not knowing anything either. Also when I tell people to look on beywiki it is because I know that the entry is up to date for that beyblade. What so I shouldn't tell people everything about what they're asking about? I don't particularly feel anyone should really know as much as me. I've been here five years.
That's what irritates people. It's annoying, but unless you always treat someone like they're equal to you, they won't listen to you. I've learned that the hard way.

Basically this.

1+ Upvote

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Nov. 13, 2015

Okay dude, there are some people who probably had some sort of Beyblade knowledge before coming here. I mean, most new WBO members start off without much knowledge but no doubt there should be people that have, they could have easily have read Beywiki before joining the WBO or knew not to trust the stats of the box, so I doubt the time of joining in really is relevant to knowledge in every case.

I'm not sure if you actually berated someone, more of sounding harsh by their perspective, but you have no reason to do it.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Sapphire - Nov. 13, 2015

I lik the WBO! It's rly gr8 m8!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - RagerBlade - Nov. 13, 2015

Do you guys know who's running the unofficial WBO Instagram page?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - LMAO - Nov. 13, 2015

(Nov. 13, 2015  3:26 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Do you guys know who's running the unofficial WBO Instagram page?

Had no idea what you were talking about till I found this:

https://instagram.com/world_beyblade_organization/

Looks like it's run by Ashton Pinto.