World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Siⱺn - Aug. 18, 2015

I can't wait for my points to be administered! Eee finally! I waited so long to get a face!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Slashman1 - Aug. 19, 2015

lol i just remembered what i used to do with my beyblades when i didn't have a stadium we have a soft tiled kitchen and i used to just launch all of them on there and just watch them spin and run off i should do that again

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - LMAO - Aug. 19, 2015

(Aug. 18, 2015  10:30 PM)Poseidon Wrote: assuming the 33.24 members per day is properly calculated, we are only 136 days off getting 100,000 members

But I mean I'm guessing that number is way out of proportion

When I joined the site it was at a good 44+ members per day, it took a downfall since then.

We're seeing a lot more new members though which is quite cool, I hope the WBO can be as active as it was a few years ago!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - RagerBlade - Aug. 22, 2015

I don't know if it's just me, but in the past month it's felt like everyone has been ignoring my posts lol.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Aug. 22, 2015

(Aug. 22, 2015  4:53 AM)BladeRager Wrote: I don't know if it's just me, but in the past month it's felt like everyone has been ignoring my posts lol.

Such as?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - RagerBlade - Aug. 22, 2015

(Aug. 22, 2015  5:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2015  4:53 AM)BladeRager Wrote: I don't know if it's just me, but in the past month it's felt like everyone has been ignoring my posts lol.

Such as?
Not this month lol, but I remember I posted a question in the BeyCloud thread and no one ever replied until the third time I repeated. Probably nobody knew the answer lol.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - LOL-y Rancher - Aug. 22, 2015

(Aug. 22, 2015  3:33 PM)BladeRager Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2015  5:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Such as?
Not this month lol, but I remember I posted a question in the BeyCloud thread and no one ever replied until the third time I repeated. Probably nobody knew the answer lol.

@[BladeRager] - Don't worry, that's how me and a few other members (such as my best friend ☆★Unikitty★☆) felt when no one ever noticed our comments but it just depends on if people find anything anyone posts interesting or necessary to reply to.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Leone19 - Aug. 23, 2015

(Aug. 19, 2015  1:34 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2015  10:30 PM)Poseidon Wrote: assuming the 33.24 members per day is properly calculated, we are only 136 days off getting 100,000 members

But I mean I'm guessing that number is way out of proportion

When I joined the site it was at a good 44+ members per day, it took a downfall since then.

We're seeing a lot more new members though which is quite cool, I hope the WBO can be as active as it was a few years ago!

Yeah, thanks to Burst, it seems the fears of the WBO being "dead" some members had a few months ago have been erased, haha.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Zoroaste - Aug. 23, 2015

Just imagine how popular it will be when burst drops in the US!!! The powers that be should formulate a plan to capitalize on it. I will help anyway that I can in my area and will try to get some independent toy stores to give out flyers and stuff at the very least. Can't wait!!!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Aug. 23, 2015

you think we're not already working on it? Smile

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Zoroaste - Aug. 23, 2015

Yeah I am sure you are now that I think of it. At least a little, there is still a lot of time yet though before then. Definitely feel free to let me know anything I can do to help in my area.

For sure. We have a lot we want to do collectively, and I individually have a lot I want to do. Just please be patient with us Smile It'll pay off.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Hato - Aug. 23, 2015

When you find this beauty that nobody has mentioned and you wonder
"Hmm... Will @[Bey Brad] every make this a real song? Serious"

And you reply to yourself
"I sure hope so Unsmith"

Whoa, that's a great blast from the past. And really did happen. Thanks for sharing!

Did you record with Spinster?

I think I can speak for the whole community:

Vid or it didn't happen Serious

Haha, no sorry, we didn't sing it. I mean the events described in the song really happened.

(Aug. 23, 2015  11:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Haha, no sorry, we didn't sing it. I mean the events described in the song really happened.

Want to sing it on October 11 at the tournament? Unsmith

And I saw the p.s Wink

Definitely ... not!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Hato - Aug. 24, 2015

When you look up Tamer Brad and find this in Urban Dictionary and you realize it isn't inappropriate

My reaction:
Wut!?

Isn't this great, @[Bey Brad]? Unearthing all this old goodness? Unsmith

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Aug. 24, 2015

lol, I was horrible sometimes back then though. I can't say I blame a lot of the people who must've hated me. Apologies, if you're out there reading this. (Not to all of you, though ...)

(Aug. 24, 2015  2:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol, I was horrible sometimes back then though. I can't say I blame a lot of the people who must've hated me. Apologies, if you're out there reading this. (Not to all of you, though ...)

Blader Kenny hated you, can you blame him? Dumb Rimshot

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Aug. 24, 2015

Well I'm usually horrible many times, we're human, we make stupid mistakes.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Aug. 24, 2015

Dude, I still have no idea what happened to Blader Kenny. He probably still can't believe a comment on a Beyblade forum got him in jail.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Aug. 24, 2015

Oh Blader Kenny... Or Ryuuga BB Ruler.

I actually can't believe he is in jail, it's so shocking I can never decide if it's a rumor or real.

(Aug. 24, 2015  2:55 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Oh Blader Kenny... Or Ryuuga BB Ruler.

I actually can't believe he is in jail, it's so shocking I can never decide if it's a rumor or real.

It's real. Brad posted a link to an article in 2009, I'll try and find the link, I believe I posted it or sent it to myself.

I really do wonder what happened to him, haha.