World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Jul. 11, 2015

(Jul. 11, 2015  2:31 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: C'mon, are you that obsessed about having your username in italic ?

Somebody needs a nap.

Mitsu, what made it show up as italic?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jul. 11, 2015

(Jul. 11, 2015  4:34 AM)ABCDCEFG Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2015  2:31 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: C'mon, are you that obsessed about having your username in italic ?

Somebody needs a nap.

Mitsu, what made it show up as italic?

he just edited the code of the page in his own browser

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - LMAO - Jul. 11, 2015

@[Mitsu] best joke I've seen in a while bud, but seriously though you should be advanced haha.

Its actually cool to see Bey Brad active again, Brad do you plan on staying long term or?

I think so, but we'll see how I feel once I get my hands on Burst. I'll definitely be around for at least a while longer. Smile

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - OwnageDerp - Jul. 11, 2015

(Jul. 10, 2015  1:37 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: I can't believe it's been a year already...So much has happened last year,haha.

Good to see you! I don't visit much often anymore though...

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Jul. 11, 2015

Wow,sine when did Kai-V changed her signature? Chocked_2

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Jul. 11, 2015

Hum, yesterday lol.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Cover-s-Book?pid=1270381#pid1270381

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - loyd87 - Jul. 11, 2015

I'm glad to count you in this year at MTL Tournament @[Bey Brad] . you make bladers from MTL more "wild" in tournament hah! last tournament first time didnt see The Boss placed. some big change in our region! Grin

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Neo - Jul. 11, 2015

I don't see Plastics and HMS under Beyblade Customizations on the homepage Unhappy
It just says 1 more.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - 1234beyblade - Jul. 11, 2015

(Jul. 11, 2015  9:05 PM)Neo Wrote: I don't see Plastics and HMS under Beyblade Customizations on the homepage Unhappy
It just says 1 more.
That's normal, that happens when there are too many sub forums, just click on the forum to get to plastics sub forum.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Neo - Jul. 11, 2015

(Jul. 11, 2015  9:07 PM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2015  9:05 PM)Neo Wrote: I don't see Plastics and HMS under Beyblade Customizations on the homepage Unhappy
It just says 1 more.
That's normal, that happens when there are too many sub forums, just click on the forum to get to plastics sub forum.

Yeah, but it's kind of unfair.
I'd like to play advocate for the original generation.
I mean, Plastics and HMS are two different games to play, just like Standard and Zero-G. So shouldn't those two be grouped together?

I guess I'm bias, but it doesn't make too much sense to have 3 MFB forums linked and 1 Burst with no P&HMS.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - LOL-y Rancher - Jul. 11, 2015

I'm going to interrupt this conversation because I've been noticing something. Everytime I post on any thread, people seem to either leave the thread immediately or just completely ignore whatever I post. Why? Do people hate me or something? Did I do something terrible?

Is there really a ton of new Beyblade customizations being developed in Plastics or HMS? As great as those games are, I don't think there's a ton left to discuss in that area.

I mean, it'd be cool if the forum can be adjusted to show them all on the index, and it's likely possible. So I think it's cool for you to ask if it's possible and that it'd be nice if it were done. But it isn't necessary to frame that in such antagonistic terms. This wasn't something done intentionally.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Mitsu - Jul. 11, 2015

Definitely don't have the knowledge on Plastics and HMS I do Metal Fight Beyblade, though at this point, I guess we can assume that there's really nothing more to actually discover or talk about when it comes to them. Kind of the same with Standard/Zero-G and Limited, too. The metagames are all pretty developed.

Nevermind.... no one cares what I say...

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - LMAO - Jul. 11, 2015

(Jul. 11, 2015  10:35 PM)Momohimi Wrote: I'm going to interrupt this conversation because I've been noticing something. Everytime I post on any thread, people seem to either leave the thread immediately or just completely ignore whatever I post. Why? Do people hate me or something? Did I do something terrible?

No one hates you, at times people have nothing to say about other posts so they don't reply to them, that is all.

(Jul. 11, 2015  11:01 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2015  10:35 PM)Momohimi Wrote: I'm going to interrupt this conversation because I've been noticing something. Everytime I post on any thread, people seem to either leave the thread immediately or just completely ignore whatever I post. Why? Do people hate me or something? Did I do something terrible?

No one hates you, at times people have nothing to say about other posts so they don't reply to them, that is all.

It's not the fact I'm being ignored but it's really how I am being ignored. People seem to immediately leave by the time I comment as if I had done something wrong. I just need to know whether I had done something horrible or not because I don't remember doing so.

I guess you could say it's like how ifa persone walks somewhere but then people start giving you a hard stare and then repels from that person as if they were guilty of something, that's how I kinda feel lately and I want to make sure I didn't do anything bad.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ultra - Jul. 11, 2015

Is it really a big issue? Also neither plastics or HMS have that much support or posts any more so it makes more sense to group them together.

Momohimi, I think it's just your perspective. If there was a kind of "like" system here you would probably see that your posts are more appreciated than you think. But it's a message board, not a chatroom, so people tend not to reply unless they have something to add to the conversation.

People certainly aren't "leaving" threads when you show up. Maybe try to think about writing more posts that invite others to leave their thoughts on the topic? (And make sure they're posts that actually leave something for others to want to talk about!)

(Jul. 11, 2015  11:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Momohimi, I think it's just your perspective. If there was a kind of "like" system here you would probably see that your posts are more appreciated than you think. But it's a message board, not a chatroom, so people tend not to reply unless they have something to add to the conversation.

People certainly aren't "leaving" threads when you show up. Maybe try to think about writing more posts that invite others to leave their thoughts on the topic? (And make sure they're posts that actually leave something for others to want to talk about!)

So I didn't do anything terrible then? Thank god!

And yeah, I will try and post something interesting or inviting (that's only if I know what to write first)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Neo - Jul. 12, 2015

(Jul. 11, 2015  10:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Is there really a ton of new Beyblade customizations being developed in Plastics or HMS? As great as those games are, I don't think there's a ton left to discuss in that area.

I mean, it'd be cool if the forum can be adjusted to show them all on the index, and it's likely possible. So I think it's cool for you to ask if it's possible and that it'd be nice if it were done. But it isn't necessary to frame that in such antagonistic terms. This wasn't something done intentionally.

Not really, but it's the one section on the forum dedicated to the original Beyblade; basically.

(Jul. 11, 2015  11:07 PM)Ultra Wrote: Is it really a big issue? Also neither plastics or HMS have that much support or posts any more so it makes more sense to group them together.

True, but I don't want it to be neglected. I think most people click the sub forum links on the homepage, rather then open another page to click a link you just saw.
I think there's something there for new players to get into.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Jul. 12, 2015

Eh, its just placement. If people really want to find it, its not that that hidden.

Wow, i just realized that Ultra had disappeared for a couple months 0.o (Or he was in the Plastics forum? i dont go there much.)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ultra - Jul. 12, 2015

If you're talking recently I haven't been posting much. I was gone for pretty much a whole year due to the banning a while back.

On another note I have an actual random thought/question. What's happening with the beydays faces? It's been nearly two months and they haven't been given out?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Leone19 - Jul. 12, 2015

(Jul. 11, 2015  11:14 PM),'Momohimani='1270547 Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2015  11:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Momohimi, I think it's just your perspective. If there was a kind of "like" system here you would probably see that your posts are more appreciated than you think. But it's a message board, not a chatroom, so people tend not to reply unless they have something to add to the conversation.

And yeah, I will try and post something interesting or inviting (that's only if I know what to write first)

Yeah, if people have nothing to say, they won't reply to you. That's happened to all of us now and then, doesn't mean anything, haha.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - LOL-y Rancher - Jul. 12, 2015

(Jul. 12, 2015  1:07 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2015  11:14 PM),'Momohimani='1270547 Wrote:

Yeah, if people have nothing to say, they won't reply to you. That's happened to all of us now and then, doesn't mean anything, haha.

@[Leone19] It's not the fact they're ignoring me but how they're ignoring me but I'm sorted now.

Also, "Momohimani"?