World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon X and Y! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon X and Y! (/Thread-Pokemon-X-and-Y)

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - Cannon - Dec. 31, 2013

^ You can have as many as you want.

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - 6 God - Dec. 31, 2013

(Dec. 31, 2013  5:13 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2013  1:59 AM)Zancrow Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2013  1:38 AM)Wombat Wrote: Why didn't you evolve Gabite? lol
It might need some more defensive Pokemon, like Aegislash, Slowbro, Avalugg, or Goodra. Which one is your Mega?
I'm assuming he just has the Mega Stone on all three of Blaziken, Lucario, and Venasaur.

(Dec. 31, 2013  2:01 AM)Kaizer Wrote: Lol I'm waiting, I'll do it soon. Yeah all 3. Okay I'll try to find one.

I thought you could only have one Mega Pokemon in your party at a time? And wouldn't he also have a Garchompite on Gabite, making it four?
I don't have Garchompite. Sorry for being a noob, but how do you get one? Do you just catch it and get one? Or does someone give it to you?

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - Wombat - Dec. 31, 2013

(Dec. 31, 2013  5:19 AM)Kaizer Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2013  5:13 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2013  1:59 AM)Zancrow Wrote: I'm assuming he just has the Mega Stone on all three of Blaziken, Lucario, and Venasaur.

(Dec. 31, 2013  2:01 AM)Kaizer Wrote: Lol I'm waiting, I'll do it soon. Yeah all 3. Okay I'll try to find one.

I thought you could only have one Mega Pokemon in your party at a time? And wouldn't he also have a Garchompite on Gabite, making it four?
I don't have Garchompite. Sorry for being a noob, but how do you get one? Do you just catch it and get one? Or does someone give it to you?

You find it somewhere in Victory Road. I don't have it yet, but Serebii or Bulbapedia could probably tell you the exact location.

Garchompite is post-game, so if you haven't beaten the E4 yet, you can't get it.

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - Byerg - Dec. 31, 2013

Wombat, you can only activate one Mega Stone per battle, but you can have up to all six of the Pokemon in your party holding a Mega Stone.

Finally found someone who added me with a Ditto Safari .. the search for a good IV Ditto begins .__.

Edit: I gave up

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - Super%Sayian - Dec. 31, 2013

(Dec. 31, 2013  2:07 AM)diblee123 Wrote: @AJ
do you want a piplup still?

no got one
thx though

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - Byerg - Jan. 01, 2014

For some reason I feel like grinding the Battle Maison is like 10x more annoying than EV training or Elite 4 grinding. I don't know, I guess the actual effort of having to think is what's annoying, haha.
Welp, you gotta deal with it if you want to get the items that actually matter in competitive battling.

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - blah - Jan. 01, 2014

(Jan. 01, 2014  3:08 AM)Zancrow Wrote: For some reason I feel like grinding the Battle Maison is like 10x more annoying than EV training or Elite 4 grinding. I don't know, I guess the actual effort of having to think is what's annoying, haha.
Welp, you gotta deal with it if you want to get the items that actually matter in competitive battling.

Entrainment team, super easy BP grinding. Just gets boring after a while but you gotta do what you gotta do I guess.

Also what are your guys thoughts on the whole cloning thing? To be honest, I have nothing against it considering you only use one species of pokemon in a battle at one time anyway. I was cloning ability capsules the other day which saved me heaps of extra BP grinding while wonder trading away some shiny Aegislash so a win for everyone I guess. Tongue_out

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - Wombat - Jan. 01, 2014

(Jan. 01, 2014  3:08 AM)Zancrow Wrote: For some reason I feel like grinding the Battle Maison is like 10x more annoying than EV training or Elite 4 grinding. I don't know, I guess the actual effort of having to think is what's annoying, haha.

It's not just that, I keep getting haxed to death every time I make it to 48 wins. I can never get the last two. Even when Aegislash outpredicts the Waterfall Wailord and lowers his attack to -6, he gets like 3 crits in a row, or crits me when I'm in Attack mode. And also there's this not-Choice Scarf Primeape that somehow manages to outspeed Yanmega every single time and kill it with Rock Slide, even though it's physically impossible with Speed Boost. Or some one Fire Fang user (Pyroar I think? or maybe Druddigon) that every single time makes me flinch and get burned in one attack.

I can't remember whether this was in the Maison or on wi-fi, but I remember some Double Team/Sand Veil/Brightpowder/Sand Storm set (I know it had Sand Veil or Brightpowder because Bug Buzz missed) that annoyed me to no end and eventually toxiced me to death (no Aegislash/Gliscor in that battle).

I know I'm venting, but I bet a lot of other people here share my frustrations about how the AI messes with the probability to win(though the Sand Storm one was more luck-based strategy than pure luck).

At least no one in the Maison use Fun Bro, though I could see that happening in a future game.

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - Anchor - Jan. 01, 2014

(Jan. 01, 2014  4:00 AM)blah Wrote:

Entrainment team, super easy BP grinding. Just gets boring after a while but you gotta do what you gotta do I guess.

Also what are your guys thoughts on the whole cloning thing? To be honest, I have nothing against it considering you only use one species of pokemon in a battle at one time anyway. I was cloning ability capsules the other day which saved me heaps of extra BP grinding while wonder trading away some shiny Aegislash so a win for everyone I guess. Tongue_out

Don't you need to trade with someone to clone?

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - Wombat - Jan. 01, 2014

(Jan. 01, 2014  4:09 AM)Anchor Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2014  4:00 AM)blah Wrote:

Don't you need to trade with someone to clone?

He/She said they wonder traded shiny Aegislash. It was holding the Ability Capsule, most likely.

And of course I'm not against cloning, it's what made Mewtwo Tongue_out

(Jan. 01, 2014  4:15 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2014  4:09 AM)Anchor Wrote: Don't you need to trade with someone to clone?

He/She said they wonder traded shiny Aegislash. It was holding the Ability Capsule, most likely.

And of course I'm not against cloning, it's what made Mewtwo Tongue_out

I use a second 3DS to clone, if that's what you mean.

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - Cannon - Jan. 01, 2014

I can't seem to get past 20 wins in the Battle Maison for Super-Singles XD. I lost on the 20th to .. I'm not sure I forgot. I generally just Brave Bird everything first since I have no patience for setting up and stuff.

Does anyone even bother breeding Hidden Power onto their mons? Seems like so much effort .
I want to use some of them now instead of waiting for Pokebank. Argh, first world problems Unhappy

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - th!nk - Jan. 01, 2014

I did when instacheck or w/e it was still worked - bred particular Hidden Power (Fire and one electric iirc) protean froakies with 30's and 31's in all but attack (in some cases even high attack IV's) for myself and one or two friends. Getting the first one took a day and a half of solid work (with about 8 hours sleep), but after that it was much easier, though I did get quite lucky in a few cases.

Without instacheck, I wouldn't bother, way, way too much work to breed and hatch all the eggs and then check their IV's with any accuracy, even with near perfect seeds for it or whatever.

The only one I did was with my Sceptile, which is Rock to take care of Talonflame/Charizard or Fire Types; more towards the former.

I didn't (still don't) really understand the concept to it, probably because I haven't read it haha, but all i did was keep hatching eggs till I found a Rock one. That's not how it goes, 90% sure, but hey, my Sceptile works exceptionally well.

That's how it goes unless you want good IV's as well.

There are few things quite as painful as seeing one of your eggs is 31/30/31/30/31/30 and then seeing that they're female with torrent instead of protean.

(Jan. 01, 2014  1:03 PM)th!nk Wrote: That's how it goes unless you want good IV's as well.

There are few things quite as painful as seeing one of your eggs is 31/30/31/30/31/30 and then seeing that they're female with torrent instead of protean.

Ahh, guess I'll stick to RNG-ing on BW then for ones I do need.

Also just randomly found a shiny Skorupi whilst EV training. Looks so cool aha, and naive nature as well which is usable I guess.

I long for the day when Gamefreak stop being so stingy with coverage and Hidden Power is no longer necessary for a tonne of pokemon to not be walled to death. Was kinda hoping they'd move in that direction with the nerf to its power and their general attempts to make things simple enough that hacking isn't really that necessary, but nope, still a tonne of otherwise useful pokemon with two stab moves and nothing else of use.

Oh, congrats!

I really do wish that when you're in a battle (or PSSing), it would put that small icon that you're doing something to Passerby's so that you don't waste your time sitting there waiting for them to accept or letting them wait for you to respond. :\

I keep battling some awesome dude with legendaries, he has a shiny Black Kyurem now, Latias, Shiny Rayquaza, Shiny Giratina, ettttc.

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - Wombat - Jan. 02, 2014

Does anyone happen to have a spare Stealth Rock Skarmory/Aerodactyl they would be willing to trade me? Since I realized Stealth Rock is no longer a TM, I don't have any Pokemon that can breed it onto Skarmory since it can't be bred onto Aerodactyl. I also really don't want to go through whatever amount of people don't read and GTS me one without the move before I get one that does.
BTW my Friend Code is 1864-9775-6385.

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - Byerg - Jan. 02, 2014

Wow I got a Jolly Iron Fist Chimchar from Wonder Trade...
I feel bad for getting it when I was just throwing away my Brave Sand Veil Gibles ;_;

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - blah - Jan. 02, 2014

(Jan. 02, 2014  4:52 AM)Zancrow Wrote: Wow I got a Jolly Iron Fist Chimchar from Wonder Trade...
I feel bad for getting it when I was just throwing away my Brave Sand Veil Gibles ;_;

Wow that's awesome haha. After you breed it, want to trade for anything?

And just got a Latias from GTS for a Xerneas but I think it's been hacked lmao because it has 0 IVs in Def, SpA, SpD and Speed and only little amounts of HP. That or it is really a terribly caught Pokemon ...

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - th!nk - Jan. 02, 2014

There was a bug in Ruby/Sapphire I think it was that resulted in roaming legendaries (i.e. Lati@s) having very low IV's, so it's quite possible if it came from one of those.