World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your worst movie ever watched! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Your worst movie ever watched! (/Thread-Your-worst-movie-ever-watched)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Taru - Jun. 19, 2010

(Jun. 19, 2010  10:31 PM)Jsc Wrote:
Quote:yes twilight was terrible.....
anyhow i just remembered watching british film that was just them asking and answering questions.....like this:
guy:"wanna go to a movie?"
girl:"sure"
movie ends
girl"wanna go get something to eat"
guy: "sure"

It had no story line what so ever....

sounds pretty awesome actually ._.
i don't even know if they name the characters.....

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Quirky - Jun. 20, 2010

(Jun. 19, 2010  9:50 PM)Newt Wrote: Casinio Royale and Quantum of Solice were supposed to be before the rest of the other bond series.
Not really, CR and QoS are more of a reboot than a prequel to all previous Bond films because quite a few of the movies take place at a certain time frame (1960's-2000's) with storylines, technology and characters retaining to that period.

Whereas, Craig's Bond is obviously set in the present (2008-2010); so it's a reboot.

(Jun. 19, 2010  12:50 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2010  5:58 AM)Quirky Wrote: Worse movie I've seen recently? Uhh... Shrek Forever After. Felt like an unnecessary filler epilogue the whole time. Also lacking in the gags/jokes category for a Shrek movie.

Well, the question wasn't really the worst movie you saw recently. Was it really so bad that it would be the worst you've ever seen? Chocked_2
I wanted to keep it contemporary, I've seen too many movies to really remember the worse of the worse. Well, there's always Dragon Ball Revolution but that's already been said and done.

This forum needs a "best movie" ever seen or "favorite director" thread. I remember those ;p

(Jun. 19, 2010  11:21 PM)Taru Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2010  10:31 PM)Jsc Wrote:
Quote:yes twilight was terrible.....
anyhow i just remembered watching british film that was just them asking and answering questions.....like this:
guy:"wanna go to a movie?"
girl:"sure"
movie ends
girl"wanna go get something to eat"
guy: "sure"

It had no story line what so ever....

sounds pretty awesome actually ._.
i don't even know if they name the characters.....
Sounds like a Wes Anderson movie, hahaha.

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Thresher - Jun. 20, 2010

(Jun. 19, 2010  9:50 PM)Newt Wrote: Worst films ive ever watched

Twilight
Twilight New Moon
Dorian Gray
Public Enemys
Max Payne
Quantum of Solice
Really, Public Enemies! What did you dislike about it?

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Newt - Jun. 20, 2010

(Jun. 20, 2010  5:07 AM)Thresher Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2010  9:50 PM)Newt Wrote: Worst films ive ever watched

Twilight
Twilight New Moon
Dorian Gray
Public Enemys
Max Payne
Quantum of Solice
Really, Public Enemies! What did you dislike about it?
Action scenes were dull. The entire movie seemed to be streched out and not alot happened. Also the coverfield style shooting during some scenes realy got on my nerves.

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Ultra - Jun. 26, 2010

Not true Quirky they're prequels. Bonds right at the start of his career in these two movies. What you said isn't really true cause they use less advanced technology in CR and COS than in the old ones.

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Galaxxy - Jun. 26, 2010

There's a favourite movie and director thread by me if you want to check it out,
But back on topic I think QOS wasn't very good because it was basic.

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Ultra - Jun. 26, 2010

Basic how exactly?

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Daegor42 - Jul. 04, 2010

Sadly, I think Dragonball: Evolution has just been trumped in this category by The Last Airbender. It was filled to the brim with bad writing, and worse acting. And the action sequences that could have at least made it "meh"? They were terrible. Absolutely no redeeming qualities in the film, which is sad because I'm a huge Avatar fan.

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Galaxxy - Jul. 04, 2010

I never would've thaugt it would be that way, the trailers looked awesome!

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - gurugulu - Jul. 04, 2010

Twiilight: New Moon. That movie was boring. Hardly had any action in it.

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Flosal - Jul. 05, 2010

I don't really get what's going on with the twilight movies, but for them to be released in not even a year..., well, you can expect them to be like that (Just my opinion, no insulting intended).

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - To - Jul. 05, 2010

(Jul. 04, 2010  9:07 AM)Galaxxy Wrote: I never would've thaugt it would be that way, the trailers looked awesome!

I like how most of the trailers and tv spots lacked any dialogue what so ever...

That's a sign.

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - pegasis105rf - Jul. 06, 2010

toy story 1

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - beybladeheart - Jul. 06, 2010

the last airbender

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - To - Jul. 07, 2010

(Jul. 06, 2010  3:37 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: toy story 1

You trolling?

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Neeek - Jul. 07, 2010

Wut!?

Alice through the looking glass.
It didn't pace its self at all and was overall lame, pretty much unbearable to view.

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Thresher - Jul. 08, 2010

Either you have seen nothing but good movies in your life or you need to
get out get out get out get out get out get out get out .

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Galaxxy - Jul. 08, 2010

Woah toy story 1 is one of the best children's animations, were you just kidding?

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - JoeyTheKid - Jul. 25, 2010

(Jul. 07, 2010  1:45 AM)To Wrote:

You trolling?

yesh. he is trolling. toystory 1 is what started my imagination :C dont hate

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - NinjaBladerGirl - Aug. 19, 2010

Mine would be Dance Flick. Our dad (whos very cheap and doesn't live with us) took me bro and sis to movies. Knowing my brotehr wouldn't want to watch 17 again, I went to watch Dance Flick....IT WAS SO BAD, i was kinda mad I didn't just stay with my sis in "Up". The moves are stupid, all the jokes were used in the trailer, There wasn't really a story line, and it was like an hour or so. COMPLETE waste of money. If I could go back in time, I would have picked another random movie that was playing at the time.

Besides that, was planning on watching the last airbender, especially since a few weeks before it came out, i watched the whole show, but all the other fans gave it bad reviews, bad actors, it seemed kidna racist in a way, took out most jokes and kiyoshi warriors, aang seemed so serious, the storyline was pretty much skipped and stuff..

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - stormblader16 - Aug. 21, 2010

super mario bros that movie got only one thing right the two protaganists names were mario and luigi what was with the goombas pretty much being wrestlers who stuck there faces in a fire and wtf was with mario and luigi not being italian and even though the story line somewhat explaing it why have bowser (koopa) look human when they couldve made a cheap costume for him to wear the entire film it wouldve gotten better sells just cause people woud pay to laugh every time they saw the rediculously cheap costume

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Clarkie - Jun. 20, 2011

The last airbender and why:

characters werent like the anime
name pronounciation was fail
kinda racist

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - go-pegasis - Jun. 21, 2011

The fake version of transformer. Name: Transmorpher

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Kai_hiwitari - Jun. 21, 2011

legend with tom cruise, there is a reason why he has never mentioned it since he made it..

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Resistance - Jun. 21, 2011

Words can't describe this "horror" movie. Just watch this trailer and see for yourself xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U87zVkIXNI0