World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your worst movie ever watched! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Your worst movie ever watched! (/Thread-Your-worst-movie-ever-watched)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - beybladechamp - Sep. 07, 2009

the worst movie i ever saw..........hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............................the little mermaid and the movie PUSH HAD THE CRAPPIEST ENDING EVER THEY SAY THREW THE MOVIE THEYRE GOING TO SAVE THE GIRLS MOM YET THEY NAVER DO IT

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - ... - Sep. 07, 2009

All Disney movies! Cheap explodied kids who cant act for carp. Pinching_eyes

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - cutewolfsam - Sep. 07, 2009

Final destination it's not even scary.

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Bey Brad - Sep. 07, 2009

(Sep. 07, 2009  8:24 PM)DKSDX Wrote: All Disney movies! Cheap explodied kids who cant act for carp. Pinching_eyes

get out

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Roan - Sep. 07, 2009

I dunno, I'd actually agree with that if we were talking about the most recent Disney movies (not Disney-Pixar).

Disney's quality has really fallen since the days of Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, etc. with the only real exception in my mind being Lilo and Stitch. Without Pixar Disney is pretty much a shell of its former self.

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - ... - Sep. 07, 2009

(Sep. 07, 2009  8:51 PM)Roan Wrote: I dunno, I'd actually agree with that if we were talking about the most recent Disney movies (not Disney-Pixar).

Disney's quality has really fallen since the days of Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, etc. with the only real exception in my mind being Lilo and Stitch. Without Pixar Disney is pretty much a shell of its former self.

I agree man.

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - To - Sep. 08, 2009

(Sep. 07, 2009  5:37 PM)BDaichi Wrote: Dragon ball z live action, the american one
I heard the Chinese one was quite good ( check youtube for clips)
But I watched part of the movie on the plan to japan, thank god we landed before it was finished
It was terr-a-bad!

The Magic Begins is horrible. It's a worse adaptation of DragonBall then Evolution is. If it wasn't because of having a budget smaller then the cost of my PS3, it would be my worst movie ever. Go check out the Ultimate Edition of The Magic Begins, and laugh at how bad the CG is.

(Sep. 07, 2009  6:00 PM)BDaichi Wrote: It was terrible
I was like wtf
He is white XD
And he didn't even have goku hair it was fail!

Because in DragonBall it's clearly stated Goku's asian... wait it didn't. It states he's an alien from another planet. As for the hair, $30 million couldn't afford that much hair extensions, and gel.

(Sep. 07, 2009  8:51 PM)Roan Wrote: I dunno, I'd actually agree with that if we were talking about the most recent Disney movies (not Disney-Pixar).

Hopefully with the return of domestic 2D cinematic animation in the Princess And The Frog, Disney will stop relying on Ghilbi, and Pixar to win them Oscars in animation.

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Thresher - Sep. 14, 2009

Transformers 2 is for Americans like me who want to see robots with great cgi beat the carp out of eachother end of story. I will always like a good comic book movie like The Dark Knight, but shows like Transformers and G.I. Joe don't have a solid enough story line to draw from. If you look at all the characters that have died and come back to life in those two (i.e. Stormshadow, Megatron, Starscream, Unincron, Duke etc.), You realize the writer will only take the premise (Autobot vs Decepticon + some kind of human plot, GI JOE vs Cobra + believable plot to destroy the world) and run with it. I'm not saying you should change your opinions I'm just saying you shouldn't complain so much because lets face it, It was directed by freakin' Michael Bay.
As for a movie hated, I'd say Streetfighter Legend of Chun Li I'm too guilty of expecting better but them's the breaks.

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - theflightyellz - Sep. 17, 2009

Without a shadow of a doubt, Elektra.
One of the biggest carp fests imaginable, especially when you compare it to Daredevil.

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Bey Brad - Sep. 17, 2009

Quote:Because in DragonBall it's clearly stated Goku's asian... wait it didn't. It states he's an alien from another planet.

surprised i never thought of it this way before

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - olla86 - Sep. 17, 2009

I Know Who Killed Me (2007)is the worst film for me !

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - darkwind - Dec. 15, 2009

When A Stranger Calls

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - LLawliet435 - Dec. 15, 2009

pokemon giritina and the sky warrior

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - drigervsdranzer - Dec. 15, 2009

worst movie ever was terminator 2 it sucked

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Chaos Blader - Dec. 15, 2009

Chicken little the animated one. Seriously who wants to watch a movie about a badly proportioned chicken and his friends an even worsly proportioned duck and a fish... wtf? A masive goldfish with a fish bowl on his head and im not even sure if its a he anyway. So they advertise it with the popular Numa Numa and Its Tricky songs to make it look good and then make a pathetic excuse for a movie and put it in a cinema. The only good part was that they had an alien invasion and even that was done badly. Overall i give it a 0.2/10. NEVER WATCH THIS MOVIE UNLESS YOU ARE AN IMMATURE 4 YEAR OLD.

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Galaxxy - May. 30, 2010

Chicken little was quite bad. Forgot bout it.

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Dirge - May. 30, 2010

probley x men 3 arugh didnt make much sense to me

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Taru - May. 30, 2010

(Dec. 15, 2009  4:58 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Chicken little the animated one. Seriously who wants to watch a movie about a badly proportioned chicken and his friends an even worsly proportioned duck and a fish... wtf? A masive goldfish with a fish bowl on his head and im not even sure if its a he anyway. So they advertise it with the popular Numa Numa and Its Tricky songs to make it look good and then make a pathetic excuse for a movie and put it in a cinema. The only good part was that they had an alien invasion and even that was done badly. Overall i give it a 0.2/10. NEVER WATCH THIS MOVIE UNLESS YOU ARE AN IMMATURE 4 YEAR OLD.

This movie looked sooo stupid that i never tried to watch it....but i think dragonball evolution is the worst ..

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Serotonin - May. 30, 2010

(Dec. 15, 2009  4:58 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Metal Fight Beyblade. Seriously who wants to watch an anime about a badly proportioned spinning spinning top fanatic and his friends an even worsly proportioned child and a nerd... wtf? A masive nerd with goggles on her head and im not even sure if its a her anyway. So they advertise it with cool jpop songs to make it look good and then make a pathetic excuse for an anime and put it on tv. The only good part was that they had battles and even that was done badly. Overall i give it a 0.2/10. NEVER WATCH THIS MOVIE UNLESS YOU ARE AN IMMATURE 4 YEAR OLD.

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - To - May. 31, 2010

But the Metal Fight Beyblade movie isn't out yet...

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Thresher - May. 31, 2010

(May. 31, 2010  12:54 AM)To Wrote: But the Metal Fight Beyblade movie isn't out yet...

Even if that is made live action and directed by Uwe Boll it won't be worse than Legend of Chun Li. I feel sorry for all the good actors in that movie (Neil Mc Donough, Michael Clark Duncan, and Robin Shou).

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Assault - Jun. 03, 2010

Epic Movie....That movie wasn't epic at all.
and
The Invention of Lying.

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - bladercam - Jun. 03, 2010

Drag Me To Hell
i thought it was gooding to be a good horror movie since i like horror, action, and a little bit of comedy movies but on my tv it said it was a horror flick but it was more comedy than horror. the movie was real stupid to especially the ending that what made the movie bad to me.

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Galaxxy - Jun. 03, 2010

I need to watch that film.

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - bladercam - Jun. 03, 2010

(Jun. 03, 2010  7:38 PM)~Galaxxy~ Wrote: I need to watch that film.
if u were talking about Drag Me To Hell just to let u know its actually a comedy not horror its like scary movie 3 or something like that but its good to watch for a laugh