World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your worst movie ever watched! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Your worst movie ever watched! (/Thread-Your-worst-movie-ever-watched)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Dude - Aug. 21, 2009

Didn't bother to check, but I did see new posters wuth the Chipmunks on it just today. Looked bad. Again.

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - To - Aug. 22, 2009

(Aug. 21, 2009  9:44 PM)AlphaBlader Wrote: Sequel?
What's it called?

Alvin & The Chipmunks: The Squeakwel or something like that. Ugh. They also have the female Chipmunks in it...

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Dude - Aug. 22, 2009

There's a female chipmunks? Haha...It's gonna be terrible XD

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Jsc - Aug. 22, 2009

I liked superman returns...

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Dude - Aug. 22, 2009

Superman returns...Well, I didn't like it, but it certainly wasn't the "worst" movie ever.

Have you people ever seen an Uwe Boll movie? Seriously, no movies are worst than his!

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Galaxxy - Aug. 22, 2009

uggh female chipmucks the voices are going to be double the high pitch they already are.

I don't think i've seen an Uwe Boll movie? Name one.

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - utsavkotrial - Aug. 22, 2009

I had sky-high expectations for Superman . . . and I remember falling asleep in the theatre . .. .

Alvin AND . . was pretty disappointing cuz i love the characters? Sequell? Mayb I'll watch it, Maybe I wont . .

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Galaxxy - Aug. 24, 2009

I'll wait till it comes out on DVD because i'm not paying to watch something I don't understand.

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Dude - Aug. 25, 2009

(Aug. 22, 2009  7:05 AM)AlphaBlader Wrote: I don't think i've seen an Uwe Boll movie? Name one.

A lot of them a video-game based. Like Alone In The Dark, Postal and BloodRayne.

They usually have nothing to do with the game they're supposed to be based on.

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - - Aug. 25, 2009

A common point of disagreement with me and my friends was cloverfield. Alot of people hated it, i thought it was okay though. Not the best i've seen, but not horrible either.

LOL at the Twilight feud. even here? Honestly i'm a neutral on that movie. I didn't really like it, but I didn't really hate it either.

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - SK - Aug. 25, 2009

(Aug. 17, 2009  8:27 PM)KING Wrote: Cloverifeld i don't care what anyone says the camera thing was so freaking anoying exspecially when every one would be running and it would just show the ground. also the repeated "What was that?" "OMG" got old really fast. and WTF happened one minute every thing is fine the next minute the city is over run by aliens?
that was kinda the whole point though. if you didn't like the camera style, why did you even watch it in the first place?

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Kai Hiwatari - Aug. 26, 2009

(Aug. 25, 2009  10:58 PM)SK Wrote: that was kinda the whole point though. if you didn't like the camera style, why did you even watch it in the first place?

Exactly.

That movie was supposed to put you in the main characters shoes as the monster was attacking the city.

This must mean you didnt like Quarantine or District 9, which were both awesome.

Anyways, worst movie i saw was Red Eye.

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - flamerx1231 - Aug. 26, 2009

tuck everlasting.. 5 min of watching it ur already bored of seeing the same person....
it was for a report...

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Aqua - Aug. 26, 2009

(Aug. 26, 2009  9:32 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: Anyways, worst movie i saw was Red Eye.

Red Eye's not that bad :\

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Kai Hiwatari - Aug. 27, 2009

(Aug. 26, 2009  4:06 PM)Aqua Wrote: Red Eye's not that bad :\

I was so not a fan of it. Too me it was so predictable.
I am not even joking when I say this, but I literally called EVERYTHING that happened in that movie.

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Spaceman - Aug. 28, 2009

The Day the Earth Stood Still(2008)

Only good part was Keanu speaking to the old man in McDonald's.

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Galaxxy - Aug. 28, 2009

Hahaha my other worst movie is the last Lord of the Rings.
Every time I watch it I don't know what heck is going on.

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - BlacK PhoeniX - Sep. 07, 2009

just reading all the disses of transformers 2 about 2 many gian robots fighting and comedy characters in it, bearing in mind that this is a film series based on a tv show fromthe 80s using the exact same format 2 promote a chidrens toy, there isnt gunna b a heavy plot 2 it like this like the lord of the rings or harry potter

worst film 4 me is fast and the furious tokyo drift, i only really like the cars and driving in it acting was pretty bad compared 2 the others

also i may b killed 4 this but i thought ironman was a far better film than the dark knight any1 else agree?

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Galaxxy - Sep. 07, 2009

I don't know about Ironman vs The Dark Knight but if I had to pick one I would pick The Dark Knight, and The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift was terrible.

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Aqua - Sep. 07, 2009

(Sep. 07, 2009  4:04 PM)AlphaBlader Wrote: I don't know about Ironman vs The Dark Knight but if I had to pick one I would pick The Dark Knight, and The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift was terrible.

You thought that The Dark Night was a bad movie...?

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Mukilab1 - Sep. 07, 2009

So many people hate transformers 2. Why not like transformers 2?

I asked this question to my cousin, who is 28 and he came up with a kind of muddled question that only some people will understand:

'Transformers isn't a film to see if you like a complicated and exciting storyline, good actors and basically what other movies are made up of to make them get a good rating. For old transformers fans, those that used to watch the cartoons day in day out, collect models, know each character, Transformers isn't about a storyline or actors but about the robots, how they move, how awesome they look, how in the movie you see each individual cog, machine, nut and bolt inside the transformers whirring silently to move this transformer. The movie focused all it's budget on this since they knew this was what old transformers fans wanted.'

Note: this is not word for word, he said this a couple of weeks ago i am only remembering what i can.

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - BDaichi - Sep. 07, 2009

Dragon ball z live action, the american one
I heard the Chinese one was quite good ( check youtube for clips)
But I watched part of the movie on the plan to japan, thank god we landed before it was finished
It was terr-a-bad!

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Stone - Sep. 07, 2009

Dragon ball evolution it was just plain stupid and boringConfused

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - BDaichi - Sep. 07, 2009

It was terrible
I was like wtf
He is white XD
And he didn't even have goku hair it was fail!

RE: Your worst movie ever watched! - Galaxxy - Sep. 07, 2009

LOL i've heard so much bad stuff about it i'm scared to watch it.