World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Wyvang Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: Wyvang Discussion (/Thread-Wyvang-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Wyvang Discussion - ShinobuXD - Dec. 26, 2012

ShinobuXD's Tests:
KainHighwind's Tests:
Zancrow's Tests:
H3LLO's Tests:

RE: Wyvang Discussion - KainHighwind - Dec. 26, 2012

I would love to see some defense comparison tests with Reviser Reviser, Gargole Reviser? If you really in the testing mood and want to continue, Reviser Gargole, Gargole Wyvang, and Wyvang Gargole. lol. I should get my BBG-25 in the next couple of days, and will be able to do some of these myself.

Thanks for the tests ShinobuXD!

RE: Wyvang Discussion - ShinobuXD - Dec. 26, 2012

MSF-H Revizer Revizer BD145 CS vs MF-H Flash Lynx S130 R2F
Revizer:11 Wins(7 KO,4 OS)
Flash:9 Wins(All KO)

Wyvang is definitley better than Revizer IMO. Revizer, where if you get a good, hard hit, will fly straight out. Wyvang, because of its higher weight and(from what I've seen) lower recoil, will go out to the tornado ridge, no farther. To KO Wyvang, you need to get it out on the tornado ridge, and then smash it out from there.

For your other requests, I did a few rounds against Gargole Revizer. Gargole had much more recoil than Revizer, and there was a KO pretty much every time. The only thing in question was which hey was going to get KO'd. A lot of times both flew out. I'm not a big fan of Gargole, unless someone doesn't own Revizer or Wyvang.

RE: Wyvang Discussion - KainHighwind - Dec. 26, 2012

Really??? A KO pretty much every time? My experience with Gargole has been the complete opposite. I am definitely going to have to do some comparisons this weekend.

RE: Wyvang Discussion - ShinobuXD - Dec. 26, 2012

Gargole wasn't nessecarily being KO'd every time, a lot of times Flash went flying backwards. Granted, this was only about a ten round sample, so I could be completely wrong, but yes, there was a KO of one of them about 80% of the time.

RE: Wyvang Discussion - Rush - Dec. 26, 2012

So it looks to me like Wyvang is a pretty decent Upwards Smasher / Destabilizer. Could you test it against MF-M Duo 230MB please?

I would also really like to see Wyvang synchromed with itself, with it being the heaviest Chrome Wheel and all.

EDIT:

(Dec. 26, 2012  8:50 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: To KO Wyvang, you need to get it out on the tornado ridge, and then smash it out from there.

Sounds like something Meow! could do!

RE: Wyvang Discussion - Izhkoort - Dec. 27, 2012

can you test MSF-H Revizer Wyvang E230RB? i planned it since i knew of wyvang, but i don't have the parts yet, maybe will be a good combo or a good attempt of it, what do you think?

RE: Wyvang Discussion - Thunder Dome - Dec. 27, 2012

I actually wonder how Genbull Wyvang B: D would do? Can someone test that I don't have a Wyvang.

RE: Wyvang Discussion - Advanced Vegeta - Dec. 27, 2012

How heavy is Wyvang and how would do as a Force Smasher ?

RE: Wyvang Discussion - ShinobuXD - Dec. 27, 2012

Izhkoort, I'm positive it would dominate, but Wyvang would be better on the bottom in that custom.
Thunder Dome, would you mind if I substituted Genbull for Orojya in testing that custom? Orojya has good synergy with Wyvang.
Advanced Vegeta, I don't know it's exact weight, but it is the heaviest chrome wheel. It would probably be a terrible force smasher, but I can try to test in the next few days.

RE: Wyvang Discussion - Meow! - Dec. 27, 2012

How is the balance in terms of Killerken? I'm assuming you have one since it came in the set with Wyvang....

RE: Wyvang Discussion - Izhkoort - Dec. 27, 2012

(Dec. 27, 2012  4:55 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Izhkoort, I'm positive it would dominate, but Wyvang would be better on the bottom in that custom.

Well, never thought about putting it at the bottom, when i have my own Wyvang (it'll arrive this week i suppose) i'll try it

RE: Wyvang Discussion - ShinobuXD - Dec. 27, 2012

(Dec. 27, 2012  7:06 AM)Meow! Wrote: How is the balance in terms of Killerken? I'm assuming you have one since it came in the set with Wyvang....

It seems to have good synergy with it. Killerken and Orojya are probably the best chrome wheels to pair it with, though I haven't been able to do much testing on the bottom so far.

RE: Wyvang Discussion - Thunder Dome - Dec. 28, 2012

(Dec. 27, 2012  4:55 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Izhkoort, I'm positive it would dominate, but Wyvang would be better on the bottom in that custom.
Thunder Dome, would you mind if I substituted Genbull for Orojya in testing that custom? Orojya has good synergy with Wyvang.
Advanced Vegeta, I don't know it's exact weight, but it is the heaviest chrome wheel. It would probably be a terrible force smasher, but I can try to test in the next few days.
Yeah that would be fine.

RE: Wyvang Discussion - ShinobuXD - Dec. 28, 2012

Just finished more tests.
Thunder Dome's Request
Orojya Wyvang BGrin vs Duo Gasher 230 D
Wyvang:8 Wins(All KO)
Duo:12 Wins(11 OS,1 KO)

Wyvang is pretty much only good for stamina if your at an equal or higher height than your opponent, as shown in my AD145 test and this:Wyvang Orojya 230 D vs Duo Gasher W145 WD
Wyvang:9 Wins(6 OS,3 KO)
Duo:6 Wins(5 OS,1 KO)

RE: Wyvang Discussion - Kujikato - Dec. 28, 2012

Which means it would be fine as a Balance/Stamina utilizing 230.

Can you try using it for attack? Using Orajya or Killerken for it's stability Smile I think Wyvang on top? For something on S130.

RE: Wyvang Discussion - KainHighwind - Dec. 28, 2012

(Dec. 28, 2012  4:45 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Just finished more tests.
Thunder Dome's Request
Orojya Wyvang BGrin vs Duo Gasher 230 D
Wyvang:8 Wins(All KO)
Duo:12 Wins(11 OS,1 KO)

Wyvang is pretty much only good for stamina if your at an equal or higher height than your opponent, as shown in my AD145 test and this:Wyvang Orojya 230 D vs Duo Gasher W145 WD
Wyvang:9 Wins(6 OS,3 KO)
Duo:6 Wins(5 OS,1 KO)

Could you please elaborate on the whole only good for stamina if your at an equal or higher height? That is just an empty claim that doesn't make much sense without any reasoning as to why?

And why did you flip the combo? You are claiming this as a comparison but it is actually 2 different combos instead of the same combo at different heights. Oroyja Wyvang could very well perform differently then Wyvang Oroyja, especially since those 2 Chrome Wheels are drastically different in weight. Also, why only 15 tests? Would 5 more have taken that much longer?

RE: Wyvang Discussion - ShinobuXD - Dec. 28, 2012

I apologize. The reason I think it does good is it is similar to Basalt from what I've seen. It must grind down its opponent to win in a stamina battle. In pure stamina, it gets beaten by Duo. If it can get good contact with its opponent's metal wheel it has a decent chance of winning. That is why Wyvang was on the bottom there. As for the rounds, I can try to get five more done today if you want.

RE: Wyvang Discussion - ShinobuXD - Dec. 29, 2012

Kujikato's Request:
MSF-H Orojya Wyvang S130 R2F vs MF-H Duo Gasher GB145 CS
Wyvang:2 Wins(All KO)
Gasher:8 Wins(All OS)

There was no point in wearing my R2F any further. Wyvang's only 2 KO's were just small pushouts. I don't think it has much potential for attack.

RE: Wyvang Discussion - KainHighwind - Dec. 29, 2012

Orojya Wyvang W145WD vs. Duo Aquario W145WD
Duo launched first on even launches, OW launched first on odd.
W145 and WD swapped after 10 rounds
Both WDs had never been used before
Detail Results (Click to View)
OW: 1 (0 OS, 1 KO)
Duo: 19 (19 OS, 0 KO)
OW Win %: 5.0%

Wyvang had one lucky KO. I did these to try and confirm the tests in the OP. I have been trying very hard to find a Synchrom that could consistently beat Duo in a stamina vs stamina battle, so I got excited when I saw the results in the OP and had to try it for myself. Now I'm not so excited.

RE: Wyvang Discussion - Thunder Dome - Dec. 29, 2012

So it doesn't look like Synchrome can beat Duo even with Stamina. Hey could you change W145 WD on OW to BD? I would like to see how that does. Maybe it will win more

Also I see that theres tests for Defense and Stamina. So could someone try attack who has Wyvang?

RE: Wyvang Discussion - ShinobuXD - Dec. 29, 2012

Thunder Dome, I have tried attack and BGrin if you read down to the bottom of the first page.

After I read Kain's result for his test, I was very surprised. How could our results be so different, especially since we both used mint WDs. Well, I went back and retried the test, using swapped WDs, and found that Duo was winning every time. It was then that I realized my WD must have a defect in it. So, that being said, my mirror matchup test is completely invalid, although my other tests are still completely valid. I apologize to all.

RE: Wyvang Discussion - Kujikato - Dec. 31, 2012

(Dec. 29, 2012  7:55 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Kujikato's Request:
MSF-H Orojya Wyvang S130 R2F vs MF-H Duo Gasher GB145 CS
Wyvang:2 Wins(All KO)
Gasher:8 Wins(All OS)

There was no point in wearing my R2F any further. Wyvang's only 2 KO's were just small pushouts. I don't think it has much potential for attack.

Gah, Chrome Wheels have been rather lacking in Flash-level attack... Thanks XD

RE: Wyvang Discussion - Wienermeister - Jan. 04, 2013

I could do some testing if anyone wants I have basically everything that's teir but not two wyvangs

RE: Wyvang Discussion - ridbladebreaker - Jan. 04, 2013

Is Orojya Wyvang 145EDS a decent bey out of the box?