World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
~Phantom Bull GB145MB~ Good Combo? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: ~Phantom Bull GB145MB~ Good Combo? (/Thread-Phantom-Bull-GB145MB-Good-Combo)

~Phantom Bull GB145MB~ Good Combo? - JBLADER111 - Dec. 23, 2012

Hello everyone! This is my first real post so please be nice Smile
I have found a good stamina/defense combo: HM-L (feather face) Phantom Bull GB145MB.
I decided to test my new combo and these are the results.

I used a BB-14 Takara Tomy Balance stadium (I don't have a BB-10). I did 20 rounds per beyblade.

VS STAMINA
Phantom Bull GB145MB ~VS~ Duo Uranus 230WD (Stamina Mode)
100% spin, both | string launcher and grip | alternated spin, starting with Phantom Bull
Duo Uranus: 9 Phantom Bull: 11
Over all, it was a close match. Phantom Bull had a 55% percent chance of winning and Duo Uranus, and 45%. If Phantom Bull could get under Duo and knock it off balance, it would most likely win.

VS ATTACK
Phantom Bull GB145MB ~VS~ Wing Pegasus 90WF (Mode 2)
100% spin, both | string launcher and grip | alternated spin, starting with Phantom Bull
Wing Pegasus: 5 Phantom Bull: 15
The gravity ball 145 track's odd shape allowed phantom bull to push down the low-track Pegasus into the stadium, causing a scrape, and a loss of spin. Phantom Bull had a 75% chance of winning while Pegasus only had a 25% chance.

VS DEFENSE
Phantom Bull GB145MB ~VS~ Basalt Horogium 130RS
Basalt Horogium: 5 Phantom Bull: 15
Because of the Basalt wheel's weight and the lack-of-stamina rubber starp, Phantom Bull could easily out-stamina this defensive wall. The only points from Basalt Horogium came from knock-outs, where the weight made it bounce, ramming Phantom Bull out the stadium! This was a rare occasion though, only allowing Basalt Horogium 25% of the wins while Phantom Bull had 75%.

Like I said at the beginning, this was my first true test and post. I encourage you to test this bey for yourself and see if we had similar results. Thanks!

RE: ~Phantom Bull GB145MB~ Good Combo? - BeybladePants11 - Dec. 23, 2012

You must test these against combos and not just stock Beyblades.

EDIT:This is also a decent combo IMO.

RE: ~Phantom Bull GB145MB~ Good Combo? - Rush - Dec. 23, 2012

Wow, your first post is an attempt at testing? Nice! Sadly, you are not allowed to test in any stadium if it is not a BB-10, which deems these testing results invalid. Nice effort, though!

RE: ~Phantom Bull GB145MB~ Good Combo? - JBLADER111 - Dec. 23, 2012

Oh...Ok.
I'll try to get a BB-10 stadium then.
I'll use custom combos too.
Thanks for the support! Smile

RE: ~Phantom Bull GB145MB~ Good Combo? - Ingulit - Dec. 23, 2012

Yeah, even though there are some problems with technicalities with the tests, it's refreshing to see actual effort going into a post! You understand the issues with the tests (stadium, why stock beys aren't great to test against), right? If you have any questions shoot one of us a PM or something! It's always great to have new testers on the boards, just make sure the tests follow the standards next time Grin

RE: ~Phantom Bull GB145MB~ Good Combo? - Kai-V - Dec. 23, 2012

Hello,

Once you have everything needed to post valid test results, do not hesitate to create a new topic about this combination if the results are interesting.