World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What's Your Beyblade team name? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: What's Your Beyblade team name? (/Thread-What-s-Your-Beyblade-team-name)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Whats You're Bey blade team name? - ReallyRandomTJ - Aug. 17, 2009

(Aug. 16, 2009  4:24 PM)Spinster Wrote: Crossfire was the best goddamned game ever made...
Never heard of it.... also our team (me and Beth) name wasn't based on that game. lol

RE: Whats You're Bey blade team name? - firekid115 - Aug. 17, 2009

me and my freinds made a team together:

Blade*Shredder*eX

although i still dont see the point of teams.

RE: Whats You're Bey blade team name? - KING - Aug. 17, 2009

if i were to make one we would call it "HELL RAZORZ" and we would all use bloody devil MS's AR.

NOTE: in no way does this reflect my religous belief

RE: Whats You're Bey blade team name? - firekid115 - Aug. 17, 2009

LOL i cant imagine , a beyblade cult

RE: Whats You're Bey blade team name? - Medz - Aug. 17, 2009

Team SwitchBlade ftw.

Old one was Underdogs

RE: Whats You're Bey blade team name? - Spinster - Aug. 17, 2009

(Aug. 17, 2009  2:54 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Never heard of it.... also our team (me and Beth) name wasn't based on that game. lol

That's because you're a young'un.

RE: Whats You're Bey blade team name? - firelord767 - Aug. 17, 2009

Beyflames. But:
Quote:THE WBO HAS DISGRACED THE BEYFLAMES! I CREATED AN ACOUNT ON THE WBO, AND I ASKED WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT PLASTIC:

Um, we don't "disrepsect" them, but most of us have been playing with plastics for long enough to move on. After five years of playing with plastics I'm ready to move on.

AND HERE'S WHAT A MEMBER HAD TO SAY!

Have you even played with MFBs before? If you're shunning MFB even though you haven't even touched them, then I don't even know what to say.

I don't know about you guys, but I am disgraced. The Beyflames will not take this. If anybody has a suggestion, post it on the chat box.

Thank you.

I'm getting tired of the trolling down there. I might go solo soon (even if they don't shun me for not being an mfb troll). Bandet and i are the only people who dont go around trolling. I've even tried trolling g1 to shut them up.

That is all.

EDIT: Even during my time of mfb unsettainty i didn't troll.

RE: Whats You're Bey blade team name? - Bearingzombie - Aug. 18, 2009

(Aug. 17, 2009  3:03 AM)firekid115 Wrote: me and my freinds made a team together:

Blade*Shredder*eX

although i still dont see the point of teams.

For me they were a good way to learn! It allows you to have a none competitive Battle so you dont risk loosing parts to the winner!

RE: Whats You're Bey blade team name? - Giga - Aug. 18, 2009

Who actually gives parts when they lose anyway?

RE: Whats You're Bey blade team name? - firekid115 - Aug. 18, 2009

lol yeah, i have never, ever played a match, in which the loser gave his blade to the winner. was that actaully a popular thing to do back then?

but yeah. then if thats the point of blading in a team.. ive only bladed with members of my team in my whole entire life! xD i am a loser xD

RE: Whats You're Bey blade team name? - Bearingzombie - Aug. 18, 2009

(Aug. 18, 2009  8:29 PM)Giga Wrote: Who actually gives parts when they lose anyway?

I think it came from Medabots really! I don't know of any other area that played like we did!
It did make for some interesting customizations as not many people had their box condition blade.

RE: Whats You're Bey blade team name? - ReallyRandomTJ - Aug. 19, 2009

(Aug. 17, 2009  7:22 PM)Spinster Wrote: That's because you're a young'un.
Joyful_2 well i must be. your 27 (O.o lol) and im 17 (Beth is 15). how old is "Crossfire"?

RE: Whats You're Bey blade team name? - Pich - Aug. 19, 2009

Our neighborhood team went through a few names... The ones that I remember were SharkBladers and Bladebreakers 2...... We sure were original, Ugh!

Bladebreakers 2. XD Lmao

RE: Whats You're Bey blade team name? - Tempestas007 - Aug. 19, 2009

(Aug. 19, 2009  4:12 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Joyful_2 well i must be. your 27 (O.o lol) and im 17 (Beth is 15). how old is "Crossfire"?

I'm 19 turning 20 soon, and I've heard of Crossfire. I actually wanted it for Christmas one year.

OT: We never had an official name, but I was part of a crew that wanted to emulate the Bladebreakers with each one of us using a particular Bit Beast. It kinda fell through, but we liked the idea.

RE: Whats You're Bey blade team name? - Raykon - Aug. 19, 2009

BBA revolution I think is what we were called, there were around like 6-7 teams at my school so we decided to make our own, I think I cried in one of the matches I lost because I was full of myself and lost big time lol.

(Aug. 19, 2009  4:34 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: I'm 19 turning 20 soon, and I've heard of Crossfire. I actually wanted it for Christmas one year.

Well im 17 turning 18 next Feb and I've never heard of Crossfire.. until now. lol

RE: Whats You're Bey blade team name? - Tempestas007 - Aug. 19, 2009

The game was made in 1971, but it was also advertised in the 1990s. Guessed you may or may not have seen them, dunno about how if it was advertised in Australia or not (assuming you've been there all your life) oh well, it's nothing major really.

I've lived in Australia all my life... so thats why i probably never heard of it. >.< or i just never payed attention. lol

RE: Whats You're Bey blade team name? - kool-kid9980 - Aug. 20, 2009

That was the rule at my school, unless your playing with a team member, you anti up a part that both players agree on and winner takes all.

RE: Whats You're Bey blade team name? - Bearingzombie - Aug. 20, 2009

(Aug. 20, 2009  12:44 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: That was the rule at my school, unless your playing with a team member, you anti up a part that both players agree on and winner takes all.
Yeah exactly! We really liked it. Especially since we didn't have much money and it was a good way to get new parts.

RE: Whats You're Bey blade team name? - black Pegasus - Aug. 20, 2009

oh you may of heard this name if you saw the anime the bladesharks that was my old team i voted lone blader as i was a lone blader longer than i was in a team
pm me if your school had people who invaded a practice and swiped your blade if you lost and if you won grab your blade and run anyway[Image: angry.png]

RE: Whats You're Bey blade team name? - firekid115 - Aug. 20, 2009

everyone bladed in my area, mostly at school (breaks, like recess, lunch, free time (Gr. 1-3 lol) )

so there was alot of teams, and stuffs, then...

Beyblades were banned from are school, which was the reason they died out.

RE: Whats You're Bey blade team name? - Ariamis776 - Aug. 20, 2009

in my school i was in a team which i mentioned earlier, but that was only briefly...then i went alone..hand in and wit my trusty Dranzer v...being a lone blader is so much more fun and weirdly beyblades were banned in my school. but no one cared, so they used em.

RE: Whats You're Bey blade team name? - kool-kid9980 - Aug. 20, 2009

(Aug. 20, 2009  6:50 PM)firekid115 Wrote: everyone bladed in my area, mostly at school (breaks, like recess, lunch, free time (Gr. 1-3 lol) )

so there was alot of teams, and stuffs, then...

Beyblades were banned from are school, which was the reason they died out.

Same here bro.
Our principle said some kid got hit in the eye with one...
Witch idiot puts their head so close to the beystadium to get their eye hit with a beyblade O.o