World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Ginga's Cases. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Ginga's Cases. (/Thread-Ginga-s-Cases)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Ginga's Cases. - Blaze Wheeler - Nov. 21, 2010

(Nov. 21, 2010  5:54 AM)Yu Tendo Wrote: I live in America, so how would I go about getting this item. It looks awesome and I don't want a crappy hasbro version.

Hasbro's Version is the exact same thing.

Check Ebay.

RE: Ginga's Cases. - Glad Hatter - Nov. 21, 2010

oh my good word that is awesome, every blader needs one.

RE: Ginga's Cases. - GemiosBlader10 - Nov. 21, 2010

(Nov. 20, 2010  4:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2010  4:13 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: what do u mean?

back to the topic,
the Rapid Deploy Case does sucks...
I really like the TT version instead buying the Hasbro version...

Why would TT even release this for Capsules beys?
... What is the difference between the two companies ? As far as I know the Beyblade Case is exactly the same.

i know its the same but how it works...

RE: Ginga's Cases. - NAP - Nov. 21, 2010

(Nov. 21, 2010  6:14 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: every blader needs one.

This item is nowhere near a necessity.

RE: Ginga's Cases. - .:J:. - Nov. 21, 2010

^ there probably wont be any difference between the two...

RE: Ginga's Cases. - rabidboy - Dec. 08, 2010

(Aug. 12, 2009  9:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Of course the capsule Shooter Grip fits in it ...

So what your saying is that a regular metal fusion launcher grip wihout a string launcher or light launcher still won't fit in it???

If so that really sucks >=(

RE: Ginga's Cases. - Kai-V - Dec. 08, 2010

(Dec. 08, 2010  3:54 AM)rabidboy Wrote: So what your saying is that a regular metal fusion launcher grip wihout a string launcher or light launcher still won't fit in it???

Yes, that is what it is.

RE: Ginga's Cases. - Nano - Dec. 08, 2010

I just saw one at Target today. But I decided to get Rock Leon instead.

RE: Ginga's Cases. - sucks - Dec. 08, 2010

i want one!!!!

RE: Ginga's Cases. - To - Dec. 08, 2010

I own one of these, and I'm really afraid to use any RF equipped Beyblade in it. It's just too tight of a fit.

(Dec. 08, 2010  8:45 AM)To Wrote: I own one of these, and I'm really afraid to use any RF equipped Beyblade in it. It's just too tight of a fit.

what track is it on?

RE: Ginga's Cases. - To - Dec. 08, 2010

(Dec. 08, 2010  8:51 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2010  8:45 AM)To Wrote: I own one of these, and I'm really afraid to use any RF equipped Beyblade in it. It's just too tight of a fit.

what track is it on?

CH120 usually, but even a 105 track is sketchy in it.

(Dec. 08, 2010  9:04 AM)To Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2010  8:51 AM)Nano Wrote:

what track is it on?

CH120 usually, but even a 105 track is sketchy in it.

awww... I see where you're going. It would be evan worst with HF/S. Man that tip is tall.

(Dec. 08, 2010  4:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2010  3:54 AM)rabidboy Wrote: So what your saying is that a regular metal fusion launcher grip wihout a string launcher or light launcher still won't fit in it???

Yes, that is what it is.

Well than why would hasbro make them???

RE: Ginga's Cases. - Ultra - Dec. 08, 2010

It still holds the bey in the bey box thing does it though? Also the answer is obvious: Kids will want it cause ginga has it and they want to make money.

(Dec. 08, 2010  7:14 AM)Nano Wrote: I just saw one at Target today. But I decided to get Rock Leon instead.

Dude do you live in the us?!?!?!!!! Cause I dident know that hasbro had realsed them already

RE: Ginga's Cases. - BeyScorcher - Dec. 08, 2010

That looks so stupid IMO, who would need that? JUst like the Hasbro Rapid Deploy case, useless...

No offence, just IMO.

(Dec. 08, 2010  2:12 PM)rabidboy Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2010  7:14 AM)Nano Wrote: I just saw one at Target today. But I decided to get Rock Leon instead.

Dude do you live in the us?!?!?!!!! Cause I dident know that hasbro had realsed them already

Yeah I saw it at Target with the rest of the Beyblade stuff. It might just have released in Oregon before where you live.
(Dec. 08, 2010  2:07 PM)megablader2 Wrote: It still holds the bey in the bey box thing does it though? Also the answer is obvious: Kids will want it cause ginga has it and they want to make money.

That's what most of the toys in the world are about. Copying cartoons and anime ( like Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Beyblade etc. etc.) That's how they (the toy companies)get most of their money.

RE: Ginga's Cases. - Ekclips - Dec. 08, 2010

Will it fit the 230 track? and can I buy the items separately?

(Dec. 08, 2010  5:27 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2010  2:12 PM)rabidboy Wrote:

Yeah I saw it at Target with the rest of the Beyblade stuff. It might just have released in Oregon before where you live.
(Dec. 08, 2010  2:07 PM)megablader2 Wrote: It still holds the bey in the bey box thing does it though? Also the answer is obvious: Kids will want it cause ginga has it and they want to make money.

That's what most of the toys in the world are about. Copying cartoons and anime ( like Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Beyblade etc. etc.) That's how they (the toy companies)get most of their money.

yeah thats probably it cause i live in minnesota

RE: Ginga's Cases. - Stratus G. - Dec. 08, 2010

(Dec. 08, 2010  5:27 PM)Nano Wrote: That's what most of the toys in the world are about. Copying cartoons and anime ( like Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Beyblade etc. etc.) That's how they (the toy companies)get most of their money.
The bolded Originated From It's Own
Pokemon=Video Game Came First. Ever Heard Of Pokemon Green?
Yu-Gi-Oh=A Seperate Card Game Came First

(Dec. 08, 2010  5:58 PM)Ekclips Wrote: Will it fit the 230 track? and can I buy the items separately?
A Bey Equipped With 230 Will Not Fit The Rapid Deploy Case
RDC Can Be Bought Separately
230 Can Only Bought Bought Through Flame Byxis.(Unless There's A Site That Sells Parts By Themselves.

RE: Ginga's Cases. - rabidboy - Dec. 09, 2010

(Dec. 08, 2010  2:27 PM)Rupture Wrote: That looks so stupid IMO, who would need that? JUst like the Hasbro Rapid Deploy case, useless...

No offence, just IMO.

i know right... my friendf got one and it got his rf stuck in it. any way i was gonna buy a rapid deploy case but i just got some bakugan instead

RE: Ginga's Cases. - GalaxyBey - Dec. 09, 2010

Where can I buy this online?

RE: Ginga's Cases. - iVtechboyinpa - Dec. 16, 2010

Yeah came out in PA too; went into Target and looked down the Beyblade isle and I saw it. I thought it was cool, but I picked up a Storm Pegasis instead XD

RE: Ginga's Cases. - Mfb Unboxer - Dec. 16, 2010

I would get this but I dont know how to read japanese letters would anyone sell them on ebay.com?