World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Ginga's Cases. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Ginga's Cases. (/Thread-Ginga-s-Cases)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Ginga's Cases. - Blaze Wheeler - Sep. 14, 2010

(Sep. 14, 2010  3:11 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: not a spoiler it's on the other beywiki (not this one)

Well... I've OBV not gotten to that episode yet...

It was a spoiler to me and everyone who follows the dub.

RE: Ginga's Cases. - Stratus G. - Sep. 14, 2010

(Sep. 14, 2010  3:13 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2010  3:11 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: not a spoiler it's on the other beywiki (not this one)

Well... I've OBV not gotten to that episode yet...

It was a spoiler to me and everyone who follows the dub.

It would have been a spoiler in itself if you saw it anyway.
Spoiler alert that Ginga's dad is a giant

RE: Ginga's Cases. - CherryICG - Sep. 14, 2010

I saw the Beyblade box on a site selling Hasbro stuff a few days ago, I didn't think they would come out with all this stuff though... I think I'd rather make a semi-hard case for the launcher though.

RE: Ginga's Cases. - FieraDevilWings - Sep. 14, 2010

Cosplay of Ginga/Gingka will definitely go further because of this. Storm Pegasus, the Digital Launcher, the clothing (sorta) and now the cases - yup, the icing on the cake of cosplay (for MFB and Gingka fans).

And yeah, I do want one. I keep a lot of stuff on my belt, strangely. This will just add to it.
Edit: Oh, it's an old thread!? Whoa.
Um...oook. Guess I'll wait until Hasbro gets me a BeyCase. (I have read the entire thread btw)

RE: Ginga's Cases. - GemiosBlader10 - Sep. 25, 2010

Does the grip launcher case can hold a regular sized grip?

RE: Ginga's Cases. - Kai-V - Sep. 25, 2010

(Sep. 25, 2010  6:44 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: Does the grip launcher case can hold a regular sized grip?
If you read the topic, you would know.

RE: Ginga's Cases. - UDC - Sep. 26, 2010

He, hasbro is realesing them BEFORE TT does.

RE: Ginga's Cases. - Kai-V - Sep. 26, 2010

(Sep. 26, 2010  2:02 AM)UDC Wrote: He, hasbro is realesing them BEFORE TT does.
TOMY Arts already released them around a year ago ... What are you talking about ?

RE: Ginga's Cases. - Extic - Sep. 26, 2010

That's just completely ridiculous. Just because information is available doesn't prevent it from being a spoiler. In fact, it can't be a spoiler unless it's available.

So yeah, thanks for spoiling people, me included. And for no reason, either. >_<
You should really consider how other people might receive what you say before you say it. :\

RE: Ginga's Cases. - BladerDJ killer - Nov. 01, 2010

Does Takara Tomy beyblade Pegasis (not from the capsule) fit in the red box/bey case? Can you attach the String launcher to the grip? Is the grip sold seperately? What do you call this set?

RE: Ginga's Cases. - Kai-V - Nov. 01, 2010

(Nov. 01, 2010  5:55 AM)storm_blader Wrote: Does Takara Tomy beyblade Pegasis (not from the capsule) fit in the red box/bey case? Can you attach the String launcher to the grip? Is the grip sold seperately? What do you call this set?
Yes.

No.

No, or perhaps. It is a capsule launcher grip ...

If the name was not already posted in this topic, I will be damned.

RE: Ginga's Cases. - BladerDJ killer - Nov. 02, 2010

Oookk... Speechless

RE: Ginga's Cases. - gingka28 - Nov. 02, 2010

I just got a case yesterday at targets. Its called the beyblade metal fusion rapid deploy case. But its not as good as it looks. I spend seven dollars on it and it doesn't even open when its on my pants. If you are looking for a good collectors item than you should get it. But beware! Target wants money!

RE: Ginga's Cases. - Kimchi - Nov. 02, 2010

It works fine, just put the bey on a silght angle, and make sure the box is tilted downwards just a bit.. it's not gonna fall off your belt because it's on an angle.

RE: Ginga's Cases. - BladerDJ killer - Nov. 02, 2010

So that means I should get a Launcher grip on Christmas instead Grin It is wierd that here,in the Philippines, the items only foun in Target is also found in other stores...Speechless

RE: Ginga's Cases. - GemiosBlader10 - Nov. 20, 2010

(Nov. 02, 2010  10:36 AM)storm_blader Wrote: So that means I should get a Launcher grip on Christmas instead Grin It is wierd that here,in the Philippines, the items only foun in Target is also found in other stores...Speechless

what do u mean?

back to the topic,
the Rapid Deploy Case does sucks...
I really like the TT version instead buying the Hasbro version...

Why would TT even release this for Capsules beys?

RE: Ginga's Cases. - NAP - Nov. 20, 2010

Out of curiosity, do you suppose 230 will fit in this case?

RE: Ginga's Cases. - Kai-V - Nov. 20, 2010

(Nov. 20, 2010  4:13 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: what do u mean?

back to the topic,
the Rapid Deploy Case does sucks...
I really like the TT version instead buying the Hasbro version...

Why would TT even release this for Capsules beys?
... What is the difference between the two companies ? As far as I know the Beyblade Case is exactly the same.

RE: Ginga's Cases. - Shea - Nov. 20, 2010

does anyone actually have the grip launcher holder?
if not then when are they going to be released

RE: Ginga's Cases. - Night - Nov. 21, 2010

(Nov. 20, 2010  4:27 PM)NAP Wrote: Out of curiosity, do you suppose 230 will fit in this case?

Gasp Gasp.

That's a good question. I don't think Takara thought this through.

RE: Ginga's Cases. - Dan - Nov. 21, 2010

This was made way before 230, look at the original post date..

RE: Ginga's Cases. - Night - Nov. 21, 2010

I'm aware of that.

RE: Ginga's Cases. - princejr98 - Nov. 21, 2010

ok does any1 know if this is out in fl because i really want it

[Pointless advertisement removed.]

RE: Ginga's Cases. - Kai-V - Nov. 21, 2010

(Nov. 21, 2010  3:19 AM)princejr98 Wrote: ok does any1 know if this is out in fl because i really want it
Call your own local stores.

RE: Ginga's Cases. - Yu Tendo - Nov. 21, 2010

I live in America, so how would I go about getting this item. It looks awesome and I don't want a crappy hasbro version.