World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Wandered right in to someplace that feels homey - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+---- Forum: Introduce Yourself! (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+---- Thread: Wandered right in to someplace that feels homey (/Thread-Wandered-right-in-to-someplace-that-feels-homey)

Wandered right in to someplace that feels homey - RurouniBlade - Aug. 07, 2009

Well My name is RurouniBlade and how I came here is a long story in itself...

On another forum I usually am in (and currently still), a friend of mine posted a topic about Beyblades. I'm a long time Blader ever since it first came to America, and so I decided to check it out only to find out news about the new system...MFS

And it was after reminiscing how everything was few years ago, so after sharing a couple good stories with him. I began to ask question after question with more excitement building with each answer. I began to do some research and found the subbed episodes on youtube, and later found the official WBO channel. But before I could enter the site, I made sure I learned more about the new system including the Bey-Points.

And so I'm here... Wandering to forum to forum.

I'm 16, and still have many of my old beybades and still have some old mementos of lost beyblades after excessive battling. Now I can dust off my launcher and shoot my blades once more!

RE: Wandered right in to someplace that feels homey - Bey Brad - Aug. 07, 2009

Nice to see you learned so much first. Welcome!

RE: Wandered right in to someplace that feels homey - Pich - Aug. 07, 2009

Welcome! Glad you found us. Smile Where are you from?
Rurouni Kenshin fan? I love that anime <3

RE: Wandered right in to someplace that feels homey - RurouniBlade - Aug. 07, 2009

Bey Brad Wrote:Nice to see you learned so much first. Welcome!
Thank you for the welcome!

Quote:Welcome! Glad you found us. Smile Where are you from?
America Houston, Texas...And you?
Quote:Rurouni Kenshin fan? I love that anime <3
Yes a big time Kenshin fan, nearly or just as big as Beyblade...

RE: Wandered right in to someplace that feels homey - Pich - Aug. 07, 2009

I live up in Indiana. Haha. Rurouni Kenshinis what got me into anime. I loved it. Still never finished watching it though. Anyway, glad you read up and stuff before posting. It sure helps us out. Smile

RE: Wandered right in to someplace that feels homey - RurouniBlade - Aug. 07, 2009

It's really long but quite worth it... this should be in anime and manga shouldn't it?

But one thing bothered me at first, is they really redid the initial design even though it is a new system (to me that is)

RE: Wandered right in to someplace that feels homey - Effigy - Aug. 07, 2009

Awesome! Welcome! I just recently joined myself and loving it. Hope you will too. It also seems we both have a similar history with Beyblade. I use to be on a previous forum (Off the Chain)Years go by and this doesn't get too old, eh?

Off the Chain was also my site, you know Wink

Well... back then I wasn't all that much into forum wandering let alone being stuck on the computer, So forgive for not knowing about the site "Off the Chain." (I may visit it if its still around... is it? Chocked_2)

No, I closed it years and years ago.

RE: Wandered right in to someplace that feels homey - Havok - Aug. 07, 2009

(Aug. 07, 2009  7:09 AM)RurouniBlade Wrote: Thank you for the welcome!

America Houston, Texas...And you?

Yes a big time Kenshin fan, nearly or just as big as Beyblade...

Lol Welcome to WBO, and im in Dallas, nice to see another texan on the site Stupid

RE: Wandered right in to someplace that feels homey - Omega - Aug. 07, 2009

Welcome Grin

RE: Wandered right in to someplace that feels homey - Zanzetsuken - Aug. 07, 2009

Welcome to WBO!

RE: Wandered right in to someplace that feels homey - Rocky - Aug. 07, 2009

Welcome to the W BO. Grin Sounds similar to how I got here. :3

RE: Wandered right in to someplace that feels homey - Tempestas007 - Aug. 07, 2009

Welcome!

RE: Wandered right in to someplace that feels homey - Aqua - Aug. 07, 2009

Welcome to WBO Smile

RE: Wandered right in to someplace that feels homey - Nuno - Aug. 07, 2009

Welcome! Grin

RE: Wandered right in to someplace that feels homey - StormDriger - Aug. 08, 2009

welcome! i love rurouni kenshin!

RE: Wandered right in to someplace that feels homey - Ash - Aug. 08, 2009

Welcome to the WBO! ;D

RE: Wandered right in to someplace that feels homey - Dude - Aug. 08, 2009

Glad to see you came back into blading! Such an exciting hobby it is, right? Joyful_3

Welcome and have a delightful day!

RE: Wandered right in to someplace that feels homey - RurouniBlade - Aug. 09, 2009

Thanks for welcoming me!

RE: Wandered right in to someplace that feels homey - black Pegasus - Aug. 09, 2009

hey and welcome to wbo yup this is home i love this place