World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
My Sorta Detailed Tech Reviews - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: My Sorta Detailed Tech Reviews (/Thread-My-Sorta-Detailed-Tech-Reviews)

My Sorta Detailed Tech Reviews - *Ginga* - Nov. 11, 2012

I think this is the right place.

Anyways, I plan to do a review of something every two or three weeks (huge commitment, I knowXD).
May it be an app, a device, or just maybe not a review, a rant about how Apple is better than Microsoft or Google. But yeah.

Microsoft "Surface" Review (for the 10 minutes I had it) (Click to View)

RE: My Sorta Detailed Tech Reviews - Kujikato - Nov. 11, 2012

Apple's iPad will always beat othe tablets for now. IMHO. A nice idea mate. Loving this!

RE: My Sorta Detailed Tech Reviews - Syco - Nov. 11, 2012

Actually i feel nexus 10 could beet ipad any day and i wonder wat apple was thinking about ipad mini. It isnt that good neither is iphone5

RE: My Sorta Detailed Tech Reviews - *Ginga* - Nov. 11, 2012

(Nov. 11, 2012  7:25 AM)Kujikato Wrote: Apple's iPad will always beat other tablets for now. IMHO. A nice idea mate. Loving this!
Yes, that is the totally correct assumption.

RE: My Sorta Detailed Tech Reviews - SilverChronos - Nov. 11, 2012

Apple or Microsoft? Apple. Add FireH tablet in there, which hasfree photoshop built into it? FireH destroys all. Anyway, I like the concept.

FireH?
I've read reviews on the Nexus 10, and IMHO it doesn't stack up to the iPad. iPad Mini is a decent call though, a mid-sized tablet from Apple is a welcome addition.

(Nov. 11, 2012  2:02 PM)Kujikato Wrote: FireH?
I've read reviews on the Nexus 10, and IMHO it doesn't stack up to the iPad. iPad Mini is a decent call though, a mid-sized tablet from Apple is a welcome addition.

Yes, FireH. It's a small company, but it has the AWESOMEST tablets for picture editing and GFX (which is why I have one) I just can't upload anything from it without hooking it up to the computer, which then it takes forever to download. Anyway, Nexus10 isn't very great, you're right on that.

Hmm, that seems promising... I might invest it in someday.

How much does it cost? And where can you get it? That would be a good thing to review Ginga

i would, but i know nothing about GFX, an I googled it, and it did not come up.
#ponyshrug

MLP?

GFX stands for Graphics, so essentially Graphics Design. All of the digital art, etc etc. Going on the site in my sig would help I guess, it's a GFX-dedicated site.

Well, it's not large, as I said. I should have elaborated. IT"S PUNY. It's actually a local company, and no one's really using it, because, well... it's puny and not on the internet. I'll show you it if I can upload some photos. It costs $89 USD. I can easily get rid of everything except the render by simply clicking a button, and then I can perfectly add a BG and it will look AMAZING. Enough of it, though, I'll make a forum for it sometime in the near future.

That actually sounds pretty nice. Where can you get it?

(Nov. 11, 2012  3:27 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: That actually sounds pretty nice. Where can you get it?
Well, as I said, it's a local company, so it's only available at my brother-in-law's store. He designed the whole thing. Anyway, I'll show you guys it in a forum that I'll create in the near future.

RE: My Sorta Detailed Tech Reviews - sarabscientist - Nov. 11, 2012

You can use this thread to discuss gadgets, like you are doing in this thread. Post your reviews there too, good discussion content.