World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Fatal Sin~ - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+---- Forum: Introduce Yourself! (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+---- Thread: Fatal Sin~ (/Thread-Fatal-Sin)

Pages: 1 2

Fatal Sin~ - Fatal Sin - Dec. 26, 2007

Hello, my name is David, I'd think that some of you should remember me, at least maybe one person? I've posted in such forums as Beyblade OtC, Beyblade Forums (BBF), miscellaneous B-Damon forums organized by this community, LightningRevoler.net (go figure, it was my website), Sleepywood Forums [MapleStory community], and many others.

My hobbies consist of Internet Browsing, Eating, Studying, Web Design, Graphic Design, Computer Science, Drawing, Typing, Going out to Dinner, gaming (currently MapleStory), and a few other random activities.

I used to Beyblade frequently with my friends, but with no one to play with the interest died quickly, which is why I play MapleStory now. The only reason it holds my attention is that there are millions of people playing that I can interact with. (Typical of an MMORPG). You'll have noticed that I've mentioned MapleStory already three times in this introduction. It is seemingly so that I am addicted, but am not. In fact losing interest. Anyways on with the introduction.

My favourite foods are probably friend Chicken and Rice among other things like Ramen Noodles, Cheese Burgers, French Fries, etc. Foods I dislike are baked beans, lima beans, and others I can't think to mention at the moment.

I stumbled across this website by chance because I just happen to remember a few Beyblade fan-sites that I was browsing through. I was rather lost when I clicked the link to BBF and saw that horrifying image that reminded me of Zero Positive's Beyblade site that never was.

I was once the owner of a Beyblade fan-site by the name of LightningRevolver.net, which some of you may recall. It was a failed project, I never did release the 8th version of it which I planned on making better than any other, but the work became overwhelming and I quit.~

I play guitar, or at least I used to. I'm not as good as I was since I haven't played in 10 months, but I did pick it up and play a little bit the other day and I still can do some of the things I used to. It's like riding a bike really, you can never forget. Tongue_out

I refuse to use AIM anymore, and I think MySpace is a lame carp website for pre-pubescent teens to discuss their life's drama. So I stay away from it.

I use MSN Messenger, add me if you wanna talk. (deusvirii@hotmail.com)

I am interested in the Latin and Japanese foreign languages, and have taken minimalistic amounts of time to study them. (Been very distracted by meaningless play time).

I watch a good sum of Japanese Anime in my free time. I usually watch short series such as Chobits, Death Note, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Trigun, Trinity Blood, Elfen Lied, and others. But sometimes I break away from that and watch continuation series like Bleach.

I tend to wear dark coloured clothing such as smog-grey, black, dark-blue, etc.

I think I've covered the basics, and without further ado...

Nice to meet you all.

RE: Fatal Sin~ - Alice - Dec. 26, 2007

Wow, that's a very personal introduction!

Of course we remember you - so welcome back. Smile

RE: Fatal Sin~ - Fatal Sin - Dec. 26, 2007

I fancy a longer introduction as to make a better first impression.

And glad to see I've not been forgotten. Thanks.

RE: Fatal Sin~ - Katashi - Dec. 26, 2007

I haven't seen you in the longest time! It's been a while since I've spoken to you. Good thing you put your MSN there becaue I never saw you on AIM (And I totally agree with you on the Myspace thing. That place can rot in hell).

Yes yes Katashi, I remember you very well. That's probably because we've spoken several times on AIM when I was actually on it. x]

Be sure to add me on MSN, I don't think I'm on there at the moment, however.

RE: Fatal Sin~ - G - Dec. 26, 2007

Wow great introduction haha
Welcome back Smile

Thanks x2.

I am grateful that I get such a warm welcome. :]

RE: Fatal Sin~ - alex_Lei1993 - Dec. 26, 2007

Hey welcome to beywiki! I'm in the exact same shoes as you, as I drifted away from beyblade to the MMORPG Runescape...Chocked_2

The last I remember the Rune Scape graphics made my eyes bleed. I refuse to play it. ;o

RE: Fatal Sin~ - mdhvdukshsj - Dec. 26, 2007

aren't you the maple story guy..

Artie Wrote:aren't you the maple story guy..

Yeah, that would be me. ;o

I've actually drifted from it quite a bit and have spent more time sipping on diet cola and filling my computer with *.psd files more than anything.

RE: Fatal Sin~ - delete this account kthx - Dec. 26, 2007

Hey.

John Wrote:Hey.

'sup.

John, remind me of any previous alias you may have had?

Death wish like, 2 years ago or something. Panscrew35 on AIM

Ahhh, yes of course!

How've you been John? It's been a while since we last spoke. If you've got MSN, please add deusvirii@hotmail.com as I would like to speak with you again. :p

Sure.

RE: Fatal Sin~ - Bey Brad - Dec. 27, 2007

you don't have to post anything ever again, i pretty much know everything about you now

RE: Fatal Sin~ - Ryuuga BB Ruler - Dec. 27, 2007

Hey Welcome to BeyWiki

My Name is Kenny by the way and I am a Rookie at BeyBlading

RE: Fatal Sin~ - Fatal Sin - Dec. 27, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:you don't have to post anything ever again, i pretty much know everything about you now

I would have hoped that you knew me pretty well anyways, Brad. We've talked on AIM before many times. :]

RE: Fatal Sin~ - Kei - Dec. 27, 2007

Hey there! I was wondering what happened to you. Rofl, what level are you in Maplestory right now? 100?

EDIT: Just saw the MS thread. 117?! Crazyness.

Draciel MS_Holder Wrote:Hey Welcome to BeyWiki

My Name is Kenny by the way and I am a Rookie at BeyBlading

Draciel MS_Holder's Profile Wrote:Draciel MS_Holder
The BeyBlade Champion

Well it mean I have Draciel MS ( Metal System) The Japanse version

Draciel MS_Holder Wrote:Well it mean I have Draciel MS ( Metal System) The Japanse version

I was talking about your title, not your name ...

oh, well I going to change my title right away.

RE: Fatal Sin~ - Fatal Sin - Dec. 27, 2007

I think he was getting at the fact that you said you were a rookie then used the title "beyblade champion."

Either, or, I don't really care too much on your status, it's nice meeting you.